Here’s the brutal truth for you of you think gym is cope

This
I’ve never looked bloated no matter what i eat or if I excercise or whatever it doesn’t matter at all.
Alcohol for some reason makes my face more lean when drinking but other people say it bloats them which i find hard to believe

Only time in my life I’ve had a puffy face was after drinking for 5 days straight from noon till evening and it went away within 2 hours max.
I like your posts, good user (y)

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Water but comparing chico to that ogre is dumb
That ogre has 100 times more sex appeal than chico and would outslay him in any club

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and WishIwasChico
This
I’ve never looked bloated no matter what i eat or if I excercise or whatever it doesn’t matter at all.
Alcohol for some reason makes my face more lean when drinking but other people say it bloats them which i find hard to believe

Only time in my life I’ve had a puffy face was after drinking for 5 days straight from noon till evening and it went away within 2 hours max.
Its different for every people. Some can easily bloated and some people dont much. Its just genes in the end.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and nofap
Water gym only truly works if you already have good muscle insertions, frame and good genetics overall.

For guys like me it barely does anything

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
That ogre has 100 times more sex appeal than chico and would outslay him in any club
Cope

Chico is taller than him, he's 193 cms

Its different for every people. Some can easily bloated and some people dont much. Its just genes in the end.
Legit
My chad mate looks bloated after drinking but it goes away relatively fast and he has insane bone structure, it’s all genetics

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga
Water gym only truly works if you already have good muscle insertions, frame and good genetics overall.

For guys like me it barely does anything
I know this dude in my class that are 184cm and bodymaxed with good eye area but it does not have any sex appeal because his jaw is recessed and very roundish. This nigga would have same sex appeal if he was skinny fat.. You need to have good face for gym.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and Luffymaxxing
Classic overreaction and oversimplifying.

Gym is a multiplier like most looksmaxes. The more attractive you are, the more you can gain from it.

Gym is cope when gymcells (mostly manlets) overcompensate and rot in the gym, ending up looking uncanny.

Certain niches can gain a lot from gym I agree, some men should go for that "dom" look but your facial features, height and frame have to compliment it too.

I've seen a lot of guys who spent insane amounts of money and energy in the gym and still look like shit.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and WishIwasChico
Classic overreaction and oversimplifying.

Gym is a multiplier like most looksmaxes. The more attractive you are, the more you can gain from it.

Gym is cope when gymcells (mostly manlets) overcompensate and rot in the gym, ending up looking uncanny.

Certain niches can gain a lot from gym I agree, some men should go for that "dom" look but your facial features, height and frame have to compliment it too.

I've seen a lot of guys who spent a lot of money and energy in the gym and still look like shit.
Water I said this in my post

I like your posts, good user (y)
what do you think the best diet would be? like very high in animal fats and low in protein? (just enough protein to mantain hair, grow nails etc)

what do you think the best diet would be? like very high in animal fats and low in protein? (just enough protein to mantain hair, grow nails etc)
Nigga we are r1a. Just chug raw milk, nearly all vitamins and minerals are in grass fed raw milk and a good source of sugar. Kefir for vitamin k. If you live in poland you either have to stare at the sunset for vitamin d (retina exposure opens up skin pores for sunlight) or suppliment.

In short animal products, raw dairy, cooked liver a few times a week ideally cooked in tallow/coconut oil, fruit for sugar and vitamin c, cut seed oils. You just have trial and error until you find something you like.

Simple carbs are good, its just free energy

Yeah protien is a meme mostly 1g/kg is enough

Eggs are a meme because most chickens are fed meme diets, you have to eat grass fed beef. Chickens pigs etc are fed meme diets.

Most men who work out don't eat enough to fuel their workouts. They just eat a ton of carbs and not enough protein. The gym becomes a problem if you don't have the nutrients/calories to sustain it. At which point, the gym is actually catabolic. The gym doesn't necessarily = cortisol increase. Cortisol increases if you don't have enough calories to sustain the intense workouts you are doing. This is why men can work out intensely and then not see any muscle increase because they aren't actually eating enough to sustain their workouts.

Of course inflammation is basically needed for muscle hypertrophy. Doesn't mean you gain oxidative stress from the process though. If you do it perfectly, you shouldn't be gaining much oxidative stress. And going back to my original point, your body cant distinguish from working a 9-5 manual labor job, and going to the gym. Does this mean working jobs is unhealthy? Should we be just laying home rotting on org? We are meant to be moving and doing shit. Breathing too much oxygen can potentially cause oxidative stress (hence the name oxidative) (source - https://erj.ersjournals.com/content/21/1/48) - A lot of things that are normal cause oxidative stress. The only thing that causes more oxidative stress than normal when it comes to the gym is taking too many drugs/not eating enough. If you just work out normally and get big slowly over time, your body shouldn't be under any excess amounts of stress. This seems like a no brainer, correct?

Stress hormone production (cortisol) is caused by the body being under stress. Again read the first line of this reply. Working out causes inflammation yes but this inflammation is needed to induce hypertrophy in the muscles.

Those people on North Sentinel look good because they aren't eating goyslop everyday. They are hunting and eating natural foods. Genes haven't degraded, our environment and conditions we are raised in are degrading. Since the advent of agriculture, people have started to look uglier. This is because of a diet consisting of softer foods. This is a complete fact. That's why when you look at some tribes in Africa, the people look great. Their TEETH are good, and their diet consists of animals they catch in the wild, with very few (if any) crops/agriculture.
The thing is your enviroment rn effects your kids genetics. You can in theory improve your genes thorught nutrition and enviroment, how fast and how long will it take is unknown, epigenetics is sure interesting.

A good friend of mine is chadlite facially with little health problems while his younger sister ended up with downsyndrome. Why? His dad smoked weed and was on SSRI's, made him borderline infertile, tried for years to have a kid but when you are borderline infertile the kid almost always ends up fucked, its not muhh "genetic recombulation". It would be lifefuel if you could make your kids 6"4 with enviroment alone but i think that would take a few generations of epigentics to work.

How long will that take?
Depends. If you have a shit skeletal structure you will always look like shit. If you have a good base and muscle building genetics you will look good in 1-2 years of consistent training.

It’s different for everyone. You can’t really give an accurate timespan.

Depends. If you have a shit skeletal structure you will always look like shit. If you have a good base and muscle building genetics you will look good in 1-2 years of consistent training.

It’s different for everyone. You can’t really give an accurate timespan.
I’m tall, and have a decent frame

Idk how good my muscle genes are tho

99% of men who have sex don't go to the gym and majority of them are skinny fat and don't have a mogger body at all.
Timothe Chalamet would get absolutely mogged so fucking hard in a club or other settings next to a ripped and tall high MTN dom guy.

It has nothing to do with muscles and everything to do with height, bone density and frame which are all genetics. Of course some tall and wide framed guy is going to do better than some timothe chalamet faggot or some gymcoping manlet.

masc roided rugby player:
That guy I posted has arms that are fucking huge and no girl would ever say that is too big. His arm size would take so long to reach even on roids tbh.
All those guys naturally have big bones and they would still be big even if they didn't went to the gym.

Majority of the guys who have problems in attracting foids are lacking in face and height department.

Nothing more cringy than trying to compensate with the gym as sub 6'0 sub Chadlite man. Foids laugh at gym copers.

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
Foids laugh at gym copers.
Ye bro they are laughing at gymcel copers so hard bhai just look:

4751B69E 9E95 442E 88EF AD161A1B15E7
4D140A8D 5712 400D B89E 230B6B77AF11

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Notice how they said "beautiful" which means face, jfl...

Enough said.

Already said Sam Sulek is too big etc.

71615337 190C 4A87 9A1B 11BDCE0D4F16

This guy is perfect example of being bigger etc. and dom looking you can’t even see his face and 99% of women would say he is hot and would fuck him.

you're so fucking retarded and clearly have never talked to a foid in ur life fuck bro, i fucking hate retarded incels like you with 0 experience talking to foids thinking ur some fucking expert, if you add a foid from irl on insta you're gonna post story posts of you in the gym shirtless you fucking brainlet incel retard, the foids will swipe up and message you when u post it
Just assume all girls from every country are the exact same. This is where you and all other gym copers are wrong. Outside of the USA barely any of them are lusting for gymmaxxeds, almost no one goes to gym in my country, girls here think gymmaxxers are weird cunts and every couple I see has the guy being either just skinny or skinnyfat or chubby.

Without the gym it's even more over if you're boneless. Then u're just a boneless + bloated human creature lurking for the next ben & jerry's on sale

Everytime I've gotten fat in the past, suddenly the rare IOIs or compliments I've gotten turned to nothing.
Now I'm above 20% bf again and some foidlet I've known from high school came up to me in the gym and we've talked a bit when she said "But you've gotten fat, didn't you?" was speechless:feelswhy:
existence is pain above a certain body fat percentage

Without the gym it's even more over if you're boneless. Then u're just a boneless + bloated human creature lurking for the next ben & jerry's on sale

Everytime I've gotten fat in the past, suddenly the rare IOIs or compliments I've gotten turned to nothing.
Now I'm above 20% bf again and some foidlet I've known from high school came up to me in the gym and we've talked a bit when she said "But you've gotten fat, didn't you?" was speechless:feelswhy:
existence is pain above a certain body fat percentage

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and panfacemogger
That zyzz picture is during puberty. A common tactic pro gym people use to deceive others is to use pictures of men who are teenagers who are still growing and going through puberty and compare them to pictures of them in their 20s post puberty.

Gym won't take you from virgin to getting laid. It will only take you from getting laid to getting laid more.

Just assume all girls from every country are the exact same. This is where you and all other gym copers are wrong. Outside of the USA barely any of them are lusting for gymmaxxeds, almost no one goes to gym in my country, girls here think gymmaxxers are weird cunts and every couple I see has the guy being either just skinny or skinnyfat or chubby.
you:

me:

you dont know shit and have 0 experience incel

Since most guys are somewhere in the normie range (low / high), gym and soft maxing is really the biggest return on investment you can get. Having a great body makes you stand out a lot

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
you:
View attachment 2894181
me:

you dont know shit and have 0 experience incel
Only argument is "you inkwell I am not"
Typical braindead normie who thinks all 190 countries are the exact same
Let me guess you are also an NT denier?

Only argument is "you inkwell I am not"
Typical braindead normie who thinks all 190 countries are the exact same
Let me guess you are also an NT denier?
what i say only applies to the west, i couldnt give a fuck if it doesnt apply to some shithole curry country on the other side of the world where the foids have higher test levels than the men, attracting foids are the least of ur worries when ur brown

and you being an incel and me not one is valid when it comes to theorising about foids considering i have experience and u dont

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
what i say only applies to the west, i couldnt give a fuck if it doesnt apply to some shithole curry country on the other side of the world where the foids have higher test levels than the men, attracting foids are the least of ur worries when ur brown

and you being an incel and me not one is valid when it comes to theorising about foids considering i have experience and u dont
You live in america, I don't, big difference, your "experience" means nothing to me. I'm not brown either.

You live in america, I don't, big difference, your "experience" means nothing to me. I'm not brown either.
i live in britain, and ive been to 4 different european countries where the same theory applies

• +1
You’re probably ugly. Gym is not cope and will sky rocket your sex appeal if you’re at least MTN.

The guys that cry gym is cope usually are guys that are fremcels, ugly as fuck etc. who think that the gym will suddenly make them hot.

They go to the gym and then cry ‘it’s cope bro’ ‘I get no women now bro’

No. That’s not how it works. If you have a normie face etc: and meet the looks criteria facial and frame wise then gym maxxing will terra rocket your sex appeal.

I always got rated htn etc on this site facially but weighed 130lbs at 6’1. And would do dog shit on dating apps.
I had literally no sex appeal. If I went to the club I’d look like a boy. Women don’t give a shit if you have a pretty face. Timothe Chalamet would get absolutely mogged so fucking hard in a club or other settings next to a ripped and tall high MTN dom guy. He would look like a bitch next to him and girls would never look at him seriously to fuck in these cases.

Anyways, I went from getting no likes to now i get 185 likes etc in a day. Can slay htbs pretty easy. Had a legit model dm me and send her socials etc.
have a 40% match rate on hinge.

My main pic is a shirtless gym pic.

Also for you fag copers who say only slags or sluts like muscles when I set my tinder to London I had an alt htb very pretty girl begging me to fuck her. I also had hqnp girls too saying I was super hot etc. like hqnp are no different to sluts tbh. Women like ripped guys if you’re face or frame isn’t dogshit.
Zyzz is probably the best example tbh. He always had a good face but his frame and body made him look like a nerd and bitch. He lacked sex appeal.

View attachment 2892778

On the right even tho his face is the same he would do dogshit in clubs and on dating apps because he just looks like a beta and not dom.

The left pic of him looks like a dom alpha guy.

Face is over rated and it’s only one part of attraction. Lachowski has an objectively near perfect face but he would get mogged irl but a masc roided rugby player:

View attachment 2892785
View attachment 2892786

If you want to have sex with lots of women and hot ones too. Fuck off with you’re surgery maxxing and dimorphism max.

It’s impossible to be too big also unless you go like Sam Sulek which no one reading this ever will.

That guy I posted has arms that are fucking huge and no girl would ever say that is too big. His arm size would take so long to reach even on roids tbh.

Just going to add this to for more copers:

• In a study, women reported that their short-term sexual partners were more muscular than their other partners.

The best one is this and makes complete sense tbh:
  • Researchers have found that a man’s physical formidability is a better predictor than his attractiveness for how many partners he has had.

Looking dom and alpha is more important if you are mtn than trying to face max to htn or chadlite. It’s literally pointless you will get out slayed by mtns that focused on looking dom etc.

You’re probably ugly. Gym is not cope and will sky rocket your sex appeal if you’re at least MTN.

The guys that cry gym is cope usually are guys that are fremcels, ugly as fuck etc. who think that the gym will suddenly make them hot.

They go to the gym and then cry ‘it’s cope bro’ ‘I get no women now bro’

No. That’s not how it works. If you have a normie face etc: and meet the looks criteria facial and frame wise then gym maxxing will terra rocket your sex appeal.

I always got rated htn etc on this site facially but weighed 130lbs at 6’1. And would do dog shit on dating apps.
I had literally no sex appeal. If I went to the club I’d look like a boy. Women don’t give a shit if you have a pretty face. Timothe Chalamet would get absolutely mogged so fucking hard in a club or other settings next to a ripped and tall high MTN dom guy. He would look like a bitch next to him and girls would never look at him seriously to fuck in these cases.

Anyways, I went from getting no likes to now i get 185 likes etc in a day. Can slay htbs pretty easy. Had a legit model dm me and send her socials etc.
have a 40% match rate on hinge.

My main pic is a shirtless gym pic.

Also for you fag copers who say only slags or sluts like muscles when I set my tinder to London I had an alt htb very pretty girl begging me to fuck her. I also had hqnp girls too saying I was super hot etc. like hqnp are no different to sluts tbh. Women like ripped guys if you’re face or frame isn’t dogshit.
Zyzz is probably the best example tbh. He always had a good face but his frame and body made him look like a nerd and bitch. He lacked sex appeal.

View attachment 2892778

On the right even tho his face is the same he would do dogshit in clubs and on dating apps because he just looks like a beta and not dom.

The left pic of him looks like a dom alpha guy.

Face is over rated and it’s only one part of attraction. Lachowski has an objectively near perfect face but he would get mogged irl but a masc roided rugby player:

View attachment 2892785
View attachment 2892786

If you want to have sex with lots of women and hot ones too. Fuck off with you’re surgery maxxing and dimorphism max.

It’s impossible to be too big also unless you go like Sam Sulek which no one reading this ever will.

Just going to add this to for more copers:

• In a study, women reported that their short-term sexual partners were more muscular than their other partners.

The best one is this and makes complete sense tbh:
  • Researchers have found that a man’s physical formidability is a better predictor than his attractiveness for how many partners he has had.

Looking dom and alpha is more important if you are mtn than trying to face max to htn or chadlite. It’s literally pointless you will get out slayed by mtns that focused on looking dom etc.

Attachments

• 137 (1).jpg
    137 (1).jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: KpopmaxxingGuy
i live in britain, and ive been to 4 different european countries where the same theory applies
Ok then you're retarded, I live in the UK and everything you said is total nonsense. The "west" is USA and canada not the UK or other euro countries. Laughing hard at this gymcoper brainrot

Ok then you're retarded, I live in the UK and everything you said is total nonsense. The "west" is USA and canada not the UK or other euro countries. Laughing hard at this gymcoper brainrot

i probably fucked your oneitis btw

• +1
@14vic i have a 40% match rate on hinge and got 185 likes in one day on tinder and can fuck htbs easy. Don’t ever try and speak to me

@14vic i have a 40% match rate on hinge and got 185 likes in one day on tinder and can fuck htbs easy. Don’t ever try and speak to me
same by being skinny, frame>gymmaxxing

• JFL
It's always

Face

Height/frame

Instertions

Body composition

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
And I just got into an argument with @MoggerGaston about him being undefined and to not underestimate gymcelling = him still looking like shit.

Works also the other way around too with women, when a face and stepladder frame isn't enough.
Yep, surgery is pretty much cope
You'll do it.

Gym won't take you from virgin to getting laid. It will only take you from getting laid to getting laid more.
Fax tbf. U gotta have the face first. But not entirely true imo. If u have a top 1 percent physique and ltn face you will get laid for sure

ur the first ukcel i've seen that's into nfl lmao

I literally fucked a posh med student HQNP girl btw just gone and ghosted her and she sent me this:

View attachment 2892849

She said I was the hottest guy she’s ever fucked and my body was literally god tier and just kept staring at it and touching it.

Keep coping bro. She looked extremely HQNP too and her pics on her dating profile was too.

Over for you fag. Keep HQNP maxxing and thinking they aren’t sluts and learn the hard way
what does HQNP means

couldnt agree more, muscles are very important if you got the right genetics and a good overall body composition

natty gymaxx is healthmax/leanmaxx fraud frame. social activity, something to do instead of rotting, there are girls at gym, makes you more attractive obviously not as much as face or height but infinently easier to change than anything else so idk why people discount the gym.

natty gymaxx is healthmax/leanmaxx fraud frame. social activity, something to do instead of rotting, there are girls at gym, makes you more attractive obviously not as much as face or height but infinently easier to change than anything else so idk why people discount the gym.
Natty gymming is cope roid or don’t lift tbh

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger