Can blue eyes give Indians a halo?

D

Deleted member 61701

Bronze
Blue eyes on a white person looks obvious. Ofc lighter eyes is a plus but they don't ascend whites by that difference but what would happen if Indians get blue eyes .
We all know about akash Kumar and he looks exotic because of his blue eyes and Indian colouring , it's a rare case where Indian colouring ascends a person
But this is my assumption , I don't know if blue eyes would make Indian look autistic or ascend them
U can tell me whether they actually ascend me or made me look autistic ( I know I am subhuman/ltn ) just respond to my thinking

Attachments

• 20240212_213011-COLLAGE.jpg
    20240212_213011-COLLAGE.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, aspiringexcel, darktvamp and 10 others
lol

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Deleted member 61895, darktvamp and 1 other person
nah bro its a failo blue eyes descend every single indian on this planet indians arent built for blue eyes the worst nightmare of an indian is waking up and noticing that he has blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Mewton, Mog3D and 9 others
nah bro its a failo blue eyes descend every single indian on this planet indians arent built for blue eyes the worst nightmare of an indian is waking up and noticing that he has blue eyes
Then why akash Kumar looks good just asking respect ur opinion

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, yeeyeeslayer and rand anon
first of all, you dont respect my opinion otherwise you wouldnt talk back
second of all, who the fuck is aksah kauamar hes some random indian retard i bet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, Mewton, ASM5 and 17 others
graycel, it depends on skin coloring. for my coloring which is light brownish, it may suit. it wont suit super dark skinned indians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61701
graycel, it depends on skin coloring. for my coloring which is light brownish, it may suit. it wont suit super dark skinned indians.
or average dark brown indians. but light brown or even brown ppl , it can halo them

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 61701
first of all, you dont respect my opinion otherwise you wouldnt talk back
second of all, who the fuck is aksah kauamar hes some random indian retard i bet
Nah bro I was just asking btw what's best eye colour for Indian according to u
Akash kumar

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
Stopped reading at Indian. Why bother with the hopeless

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Axii and Deleted member 61701
Yeah bro I am graycel so I am learning things thanks for enlightenment

• Love it
Reactions: future_mogger
Picsart 24 02 12 19 13 15 083

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pig_face and Deleted member 61701
Absolute state of this forum

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Equilibrium, m0ss26 and 2 others
Vhat u doing tonite sirs

Blue eyes on a white person looks obvious. Ofc lighter eyes is a plus but they don't ascend whites by that difference but what would happen if Indians get blue eyes .
We all know about akash Kumar and he looks exotic because of his blue eyes and Indian colouring , it's a rare case where Indian colouring ascends a person
But this is my assumption , I don't know if blue eyes would make Indian look autistic or ascend them
U can tell me whether they actually ascend me or made me look autistic ( I know I am subhuman/ltn ) just respond to my thinking
It's still over

JoinedOct 14, 2023

Nigga thinks he's a know it all.

• JFL
Reactions: ulose22, future_mogger, zura and 1 other person
He’s right though. There’s no possible way that someone with his skin tone would have light eyes. For a North Indian/paki skin tone there’s probably like a 5% chance so your brain doesn’t automatically clock that dude as a frauder.

Lol

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Only fits lightskin Indians

Only thing that would fit you is a noose.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ulose22, Mog3D, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Only fits lightskin Indians

Only thing that would fit you is a noose.
I wasn't talking about myself obviously it looks fake and unnatural but I was thinking that light skin Indians with blue eyes look more complementary

I wasn't talking about myself obviously it looks fake and unnatural but I was thinking that light skin Indians with blue eyes look more complementary
I am half Indian with blue eyes it fits

It's somewhat striking, but the potential for blue eyes is very closely correlated with skin tone

My skin tone is lighter so it isn't out of place

But out of place isn't bad. You'd look good with blue eyes even though they are unrealistic because it is insanely rare for Indians of your skin tone

But that'd take stroma lightning, laser melanin removal, contacts would be called out, and it'd be over

Basically it doesn't look out of place on Indians because those Indians probably have a skin color that correlates with their ratio of dark-light melanin

ratio of eumlanin(dark) to pheomelanin(red/yellow),

pale redheads have high pheomelanin, low eumelanin

Indians have high eumelanin, low pheomelanin

For an Indian to have blue eyes their production of these ratios would associate, and thus their skin will almost always be proportional

And the exceptions still don't look bad.

So no, nobody would look worse with blue eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, zura and reptiles
I am half Indian with blue eyes it fits

It's somewhat striking, but the potential for blue eyes is very closely correlated with skin tone

My skin tone is lighter so it isn't out of place

But out of place isn't bad. You'd look good with blue eyes even though they are unrealistic because it is insanely rare for Indians of your skin tone

But that'd take stroma lightning, laser melanin removal, contacts would be called out, and it'd be over

Basically it doesn't look out of place on Indians because those Indians probably have a skin color that correlates with their ratio of dark-light melanin

ratio of eumlanin(dark) to pheomelanin(red/yellow),

pale redheads have high pheomelanin, low eumelanin

Indians have high eumelanin, low pheomelanin

For an Indian to have blue eyes their production of these ratios would associate, and thus their skin will almost always be proportional

And the exceptions still don't look bad.

So no, nobody would look worse with blue eyes.

View attachment 2739428View attachment 2739429View attachment 2739430
Bro can u tell me whether I have flat maxilla I can DM u?

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face and ulose22
u look like that fucking fat black dude saying he is naruto on tiktok

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Does anybody have knowledge regarding maxilla is my maxilla flat ? I am a bit confused about this

Attachments

• IMG_20240212_225823.jpg
    IMG_20240212_225823.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel

Attachments

• IMG_20240212_231319.jpg
    IMG_20240212_231319.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
my guy u aren't anywhere near as lightskinned as akash kumar jfl, delusional to think u could pull off blue eyes
I don't think I could pull of blue eyes I already wrote it in my dm I was just thinking about other Indians with coloring like akash kumar (his coloring is very common in India ) that's why I specifically mentioned it

or suicide and hope you get reincarnated into a fucking butterfly or a cow so you get donations from ur indians brothers :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ulose22, coispet, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
tbh moneymaxx dude
Yeah I will do it it's very necessary but I am confused till now every body says I have forward growth and now I have flat maxilla ?

I don't think I could pull of blue eyes I already wrote it in my dm I was just thinking about other Indians with coloring like akash kumar (
first of all this is a thread not dms jfl, second u didn't specify that u were only talking about his coloring, and third
his coloring is very common in India ) that's why I specifically mentioned it
if only jfll

you aren’t ltn you are htn by indian standards

• Ugh..
Reactions: zura
first of all this is a thread not dms jfl, second u didn't specify that u were only talking about his coloring, and third

if only jfll
I know it's not dm but I posted here because here were experienced users

you aren’t ltn you are htn by indian standards
Naah needs to improve my skin first no matter even if I have jawline of Brad Pitt I have no appeal if I don't have 2 shades lighter skin . It's not that Indian wants extremely pale white skin just 2 shades lighter than me and they are fine

That curry in OP can BBCmax he is dark and has mild negro features