Can do morphs/factunes for ya

It's not a cope. You are good looking but you look very old for some reason.
I'd rather look like a young Chad than an old Chad if I had the option.
I look masculine, I asked everybody why they think that Im "25-27" the answer was alwas: beard, voice, height(idk why) Im too lazy to post pics of girls that I know since 10yr, they are peaking rn if I had to choose between 18 or 21 year version of them I would fuck 21yr
@dogtown
I think I look better in morph made by Joyride https://looksmax.org/attachments/morph14-jpg.71114/ its mainly jaw, eye area that is doable in low price, it Looks like fat grafting under eyes,(also eyes are longer) eyebrow regrow and grooming on top, chewing, neck training, lip plumping(he shortened my lip for philtum but I think its doable with fillers) so 5 things of wich 3 are easy doable in 1 month, rest is fillers for around 1k euro. Easy peasy psl 7 here I come

Last edited:
I look masculine, I asked everybody why they think that Im "25-27" the answer was alwas: beard, voice, height(idk why) Im too lazy to post pics of girls that I know since 10yr, they are peaking rn if I had to choose between 18 or 21 year version of them I would fuck 21yr
You obviously shouldn't listen to foids. Height and voice don't make you come across as older, height growth stops at 17 and even 15 year olds can have deep af voices.
The reason is your facial structure especially your jaw and cheek area I guess.
It's not a bad thing to look 25-30 as long as you can maintain your current looks.
How old are you?

You obviously shouldn't listen to foids. Height and voice don't make you come across as older, height growth stops at 17 and even 15 year olds can have deep af voices.
The reason is your facial structure especially your jaw and cheek area I guess.
It's not a bad thing to look 25-30 as long as you can maintain your current looks.
How old are you?
22 in 2 months, I didnt age since 18 except for frame. I asked a lot of guys aswell, they sometimes think that I already have a family and 2 kids or some shit Read my edit