• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
No

• So Sad
Reactions: asdvek
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, CarrotMaxxer, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
You'd have to go clean obviously, you'd need compounds to leave your system assuming you go into a organisation that is tested. You think top fighters have never touched a PED in their life?

• +1
In all seriousness

Muscles ≠ good fighter

A 60 KG judo master will annihilate a 100 KG roidhead
Jokes aside, yes skills matter more than muscles. But there's a fucking 40kg difference. Ones skinny, the other one is 225lbs shredded. Lets be real. Yes im aware that skills matter more, but a 60kg judo master, no matter what it is, is getting annihilated. What will the judo master do when he is being stomped to death in his face against the concrete by a 240lbs guy?

Even after all that roids
Yes you can. People over exaggerate it. One night i was in NY for a school trip and we went to dinner, suprisingly Islam Macheiv, Jon Jones, Sean O' Malley, Max Holloway, and Leon Edwards were there and tried to get my autograph since im chad. I declined and islam got angry and threw a punch; I blacked out and saw red and when I came back they were all on the ground.
Screenshot 2024 05 04 at 53142 PM

Very true

• JFL
You'd have to go clean obviously, you'd need compounds to leave your system assuming you go into a organisation that is tested. You think top fighters have never touched a PED in their life?
This threads question was asked just for shits and giggles, testing if u niggas know shit or not. The peds go away from ur system after stopping , ik that.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
In all seriousness

Muscles ≠ good fighter

A 60 KG judo master will annihilate a 100 KG roidhead
Within pro fighters, size matters ALOT

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Jokes aside, yes skills matter more than muscles. But there's a fucking 40kg difference. Ones skinny, the other one is 225lbs shredded. Lets be real. Yes im aware that skills matter more, but a 60kg judo master, no matter what it is, is getting annihilated. What will the judo master do when he is being stomped to death in his face against the concrete by a 240lbs guy?
the 60kg would absolutely rape the 100kg guy it wouldn’t be funny that shit would be a massacre

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
@n9wiff @asdvek a fucking female humbled his roided ass :hnghn::lul::lul:
im fuckking 193cm 125kg on roids fucking piece of shit come here come here

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
@n9wiff @asdvek a fucking female humbled his roided ass :hnghn::lul::lul:
I said pro fighter vs pro fighter within divisions

Sure bro, fighters cut weight because it's funny

Even after all that roids
No, you lack the intuition needed and you’re probably not athletic. Only people like me who’ve been training since a young age can compete at a high level.

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
No, you lack the intuition needed and you’re probably not athletic. Only people like me who’ve been training since a young age can compete at a high level.
ive been training since young age

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀

Jiu-Jitsu.
In a wrestling match its over. Which most real fights in the street *kinda* are. Its always a slam or a takedown and then its up to whos stronger.

ive been training since young age
Sorry for assuming, are you proficient in any martial arts/competed at a high level? If it’s a grappling background like bjj or wrestling then you’re in a good spot

• +1
u wouldnt compete in shit fat ass nigga

But you show BJJ? Do you think Demetrius Johnson would stand against Tom Aspinall within a 3 round MMA match?
obviously size matters but skill can outweigh ALOT as u saw in the vid he was literally twice his size even as a professional

• JFL

obviously size matters but skill can outweigh ALOT as u saw in the vid he was literally twice his size even as a professional
Cope. I’ve been training since I was 12-13 in athletics and I wrestled since middle school along with MMA stuff lIke muaythai/kickboxing

I have the skills to compete build I wouldn’t want to dedicate my life to MMA

Cope. I’ve been training since I was 12-13 in athletics and I wrestled since middle school along with MMA stuff lIke muaythai/kickboxing
yea but u couldn’t go professional or train at a high level there are probably 13 year olds in my gym who could humiliate u

@Narcissus🥀 look at this nigga :lul::lul::lul::lul:
nigga that was sarcastic over for ur brain if u cant tell whether it sarcastic or not
Everything you say is sarcastic, your life seems to be nothing but a sarcastic joke with no punchline.

And to answer your question, it's not worth becoming a professional fighter.
Unless fighting is the only thing you've ever known in your life.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Everything you say is sarcastic, your life seems to be nothing but a sarcastic joke with no punchline.

And to answer your question, it's not worth becoming a professional fighter.
Unless fighting is the only thing you've ever known in your life.
Suck my mog

That was BJJ not a fucking MMA fight. With alot more rules and restrictions and less lee way for techniques than a fucking MMA fight. Height and Physique is important between 2 professional fighters. Skill is of course important but between pro fighters, strength and reach adds a HUGE advantage. Thats why fighters try to cut as much weight as possible because at a high level, it adds a hell of alot difference.

This is of course only at a decent level of competition between 2 trained fighters

That was BJJ not a fucking MMA fight. With alot more rules and restrictions and less lee way for techniques than a fucking MMA fight. Height and Physique is important between 2 professional fighters. Skill is of course important but between pro fighters, strength and reach adds a HUGE advantage. Thats why fighters try to cut as much weight as possible because at a high level, it adds a hell of alot difference.
khabib beated heavyweight mma fighters ( even ufc fighter) in training camps he literally pinned him down and the mf couldn’t move

skill matters still alot even at that level and can surely outweigh weight im talking out of experience

yea but u couldn’t go professional or train at a high level there are probably 13 year olds in my gym who could humiliate u
Not to exaggerate myself but I doubt it, I’m actually very athletic (thankful for my mutt genes), so Im pretty explosive and strong for my size on top of my fighting intuition. I competed in varsity wrestling at a high level and had decent success (made it to states).

My biggest weakness was my stamina due to my fucked up nasal pathways so I lost motivation to continue competing in MMA related shit + scared of accumulated brain damage

khabib beated heavyweight mma fighters ( even ufc fighter) in training camps he literally pinned him down and the mf couldn’t move

skill matters still alot even at that level and can surely outweigh weight im talking out of experience
I need to do something but we'll agree to disagree
im talking out of experience
I don't have experience in MMA, I've only done Muay Thai but i'll respect the fact if you have more hands on experience with this

• +1
irrelevant
Not irrelevant because west African fast twitch muscle fibers are advantageous
mirin if true (could also be complete larp)
but I always assume that incels here are extremely weak
Not really looking to brag, I’m simply stating that due to my upbringing I’m fully capable of competing in MMA.

And if you’re not a genetic phenomenon who could rely on rare traits like abnormally long wingspan paired with elite coordination/reaction (think Leon Edward, Ngannou and athletic BBCs that go from another sport to MMA) then you need to build your MMA skills from an early age to actually compete. That was my whole point.

Last edited:
Not irrelevant because west African fast twitch muscle fibers are advantageous
I think @SadLivwr has to tell u something
And if you’re not a genetic phenomenon who could rely on rare traits like abnormally long wingspan paired with elite coordination/reaction then you need to build your MMA skills from an early age to actually compete.
I have very long wingspan + did boxing as a kid now im doing mma with wrestling focus

• +1
Don't listen to incel copes, real life fight looks nothing like MMA match, and it's usually stronger guys that wins.
Frame is literally everything when it comes to a fight.

• Ugh..
I think @SadLivwr has to tell u something

I have very long wingspan + did boxing as a kid now im doing mma with wrestling focus
Good, keep staying consistent. Guys think they can just start general MMA training at 19-21 and actually become elite jfl you’re suppose to start early and dedicate your time building intuition, personality and athleticism.

• +1
Guys think they can just start general MMA training at 19-21 and actually become elite jfl
it is very very likely possible if u put your whole focus in alex pereira began at 21 for example

mma is one of the only sports where the age that u begin matters to a lesser extent

• +1
No you should give up

it is very very likely possible if u put your whole focus in alex pereira began at 21 for example
Yeah but he’s another gifted BBC type with long wingspan and elite coordination
mma is one of the only sports where the age that u begin matters to a lesser extent
Right, but in most cases the guys competing are people who dedicated their childhoods or teenage years to a specific craft, whether it’s an athletic sport like football or martial art like kickboxing/wrestling/sambo/bjj.

John who took sarms at 19 and now wants to get into MMA at 20ish is going to get dogged unless he commits 100% of his effort into doing MMA which is impossible since you’ll have to work a job on the side for the first few years