Can I become a professional fighter?

Yeah but he’s another gifted BBC type with long wingspan and elite coordination
he is white lol what are u smoking org fried your brain

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
Right, but in most cases the guys competing are people who dedicated their childhoods or teenage years to a specific craft, whether it’s an athletic sport like football or martial art like kickboxing/wrestling/sambo/bjj.

John who took sarms at 19 and now wants to get into MMA at 20ish is going to get dogged unless he commits 100% of his effort into doing MMA which is impossible since you’ll have to work a job on the side for the first few years
obviously u can’t just be a bum on .org and them expect to go professional u need some type of backround even a rough childhood could be one

• +1
obviously u can’t just be a bum on .org and them expect to go professional u need some type of backround even a rough childhood could be one
Of course, but my initial point was in response to @asdvek who I assumed to be a typical .org bum lol

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
OP are you roided ectomorph or naturally big framed guy?
That is very important question.
What is your wrist size?
Wrist size is the most important predictor of a fighting success.

Of course, but my initial point was in response to @asdvek who I assumed to be a typical .org bum lol
he jfl @asdvek forget it pack it up

• +1
I think @SadLivwr has to tell u something
I do believe blacks do run faster on average, but its not genetics and more just antromorpholgy, where blacks have slightly longer legs than whites, which allow for faster dash speeds, but in terms of genetics

so when you actually factor population, more whites have the sprint genes compared to jamaicans
I have very long wingspan + did boxing as a kid now im doing mma with wrestling focus
based

• +1
I do believe blacks do run faster on average, but its not genetics and more just antromorpholgy, where blacks have slightly longer legs than whites, which allow for faster dash speeds, but in terms of genetics
View attachment 2900219
so when you actually factor population, more whites have the sprint genes compared to jamaicans

based
@butterworld

@butterworld
lmao whos that?
but what im saying is its not muh blacks are more explosive which is why they run fast more than it is blacks have longer legs which allow for wider strides and faster dashes

lmao whos that?
but what im saying is its not muh blacks are more explosive which is why they run fast more than it is blacks have longer legs which allow for wider strides and faster dashes
the double digit iq mutt that equates being black with automatically being athletically gifted jfl

I throw blacks in my gym around that weigh more + have more experience in wrestling/mma than me

the double digit iq mutt that equates being black with automatically being athletically gifted jfl
I mean if he thinks this, then ask him why whites are dominating blacks in ufc and boxing right now?
ask him why the only white running back in the nfl happens to be the best one in the league right now?
ask him how and why whites dominate rugby and other combat sports like wrestling, which blacks definetly perform and whites dominate in.
I throw blacks around in my gym that weigh more + have more experience in wrestling/mma than me
based

• +1
@butterworld
Hm, seems interesting I would have to look into it myself but I can add on and say in the sports I’ve played blacks including myself had an easier time moving at heavier weights. I was pretty heavy at 200 lbs despite being 5’8 and I’m probably just as fast as a high school runningback and a lot of taller heavier blacks like defensive lineman and linebackers were pretty fast compared to the whites.

from what I observed the guys with the best stamina were usually white

Hm, seems interesting I would have to look into it myself but I can add on and say in the sports I’ve played blacks including myself had an easier time moving at heavier weights. I was pretty heavy at 200 lbs despite being 5’8 and I’m probably just as fast as a high school runningback and a lot of taller heavier blacks like defensive lineman and linebackers were pretty fast compared to the whites.
@SadLivwr who is gonna tell him that powerlifting is owned by whites and east asians (in lower weightclasses)

@SadLivwr who is gonna tell him that powerlifting is owned by whites and east asians (in lower weightclasses)
“Moving at heavier weights” not “moving heavyweights”, also powerlifting is pretty static compared to contact sports which incorporates muscle explosiveness/speed/mass along with force.

no need to go there, whites do better in bench press in the nfl combine

• +1
“Moving at heavier weights” not “moving heavyweights”
most whites I see at the gym tend to deadlift more and able to lift more compared to the blacks in my gym, anecdotes mean nothing

Sure, as long as you are not too old. Blast as much roids as possible. Everyone is cheating in combat sports anyway.

• +1
most whites I see at the gym tend to deadlift more and able to lift more compared to the blacks in my gym, anecdotes mean nothing
I’ll try to avoid using colloquialism when I say move at heavyweights I meant being faster at bigger weights compared to white people

I’ll try to avoid using colloquialism when I say move at heavyweights I meant being faster at bigger weights compared to white people
oh im not saying blacks arent faster, they definetly are, but its from an anthropomorphic perspective where blacks have longer legs versus actually being more explosive, which just isnt true

• +1
“In 2023, the greatest share of players by ethnic group in the National Football League (NFL) were black or African American athletes, constituting just over 53 percent of players within the NFL“ despite whites having the economic edge in training/diets the NFL consists of mainly blacks.

In football size paired with explosiveness is key and we know both the genetically fit whites/blacks can get to heavier weights but despite sharing the ability to hold similar muscle mass blacks get the advantage through fast twitch muscle fibers/longer limbs or whatever you want to attribute their dashing speed too

oh im not saying blacks arent faster, they definetly are, but its from an anthropomorphic perspective where blacks have longer legs versus actually being more explosive, which just isnt true
Sorry I misunderstood you. Well i wouldn’t know much about the longer legs thing id have to look into that

“In 2023, the greatest share of players by ethnic group in the National Football League (NFL) were black or African American athletes, constituting just over 53 percent of players within the NFL“ despite whites having the economic edge in training/diets the NFL consists of mainly blacks.
NFL is on an anti white campaign right now, where they are ignoring white athletes in favor of black athletes, and this forum records proof of it.
In football size paired with explosiveness is key
im not denying this, but what im saying is that whites are just as explosive as blacks, and its why whites arent actually that far off in terms of the 40 yard dash, where the fastest white is not that far off from the fastest black 40 yard dash ever, I think Don Beebe was the fastest white at 4.21 vs fastest black who i think ran a 4.17 or lower
and we know both the genetically fit whites/blacks can get to heavier weights but despite sharing the ability to hold similar muscle mass blacks get the advantage through fast twitch muscle fibers/longer limbs or whatever you want to attribute their dashing speed too
problem is whites also have the fast twitch fiber at a majority, and when you factor in population size, more whites have the genes vs blacks who have the genes, yet blacks are able to run faster due to have longer legs, which then correlates to wider strides and faster dashes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I’m not informed on the subject tbh and honestly I don’t care I just know blacks are generally faster through some means

if you want to send links that support your claims I’ll gloss through them

I’m not informed on the subject tbh and honestly I don’t care I just know blacks are generally faster through some means

if you want to send links that support your claims I’ll gloss through them
this pretty much explains it

this pretty much explains it
View attachment 2900269
Okay, I agree with you that black speed is predominately due to longer legs which gives us a higher center of gravity. If us blacks and whites share similar fast twitch muscle fibers what explains why the fastest/hardest punchers in boxing/mma are black?

Okay, I agree with you that black speed is predominately due to longer legs which gives us a higher center of gravity.
yeh
If us blacks and whites share similar fast twitch muscle fibers what explains why the fastest/hardest punchers in boxing/mma are black?
in the ufc, hardest puncher is a white guy apparently

boxing, I think Artur Beterbiev is probably the hardest puncher in the world right now, and there are plenty of Russians like the Klitschkos that punch extremely hard

• Hmm...