Can I ever ascend to HTN/Chadlite/Chad facially?

tombradylover

tombradylover

5.75 PSL Persian Incel
Ik I’m average looking but idk what hardmaxxes to do to ascend to elite status please help fellas

Attachments

• IMG_1859.MOV
    4.7 MB
  • IMG_1860.MOV
    7.3 MB
  • IMG_1862.MOV
    6.8 MB
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, TechnoBoss, silencio and 17 others
Also these are videos not pictures i think u need to use mobile to see the videos idk why its not working on my computer but is working on my phone. Its over either way tho

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
htn i dont see how you could improve tbh you have hair skin leanness and cant see surgeries that would benefit u

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, silencio, greywind and 17 others
htn i dont see how you could improve tbh you have hair skin leanness and cant see surgeries that would benefit u
thanks. What failos keep me at htn if u don't mind sharing? Ill take that rating atp

You already have above average bone structure, but a rhino would delf help. Your biggest flaw imo is yout eye color

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, vzidel, greywind and 6 others
already htn imo

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Acridax, CyberPsychodelic and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Soychadcell and tombradylover
you are obviously above average
Nice bones
Htn

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, greywind, shalomnigga and 3 others
Your a solid htn, but you just have a skinny neck which makes you appear less masculine. If you go to a gym try out neck exercises

• +1
Reactions: silencio, greywind, Pierrot and 6 others
interesting. That would ascend me to chadlite? thanks
I think if u have t50 lenses give you a big boost , i have the same problem and i always get compliments for my eyes only when i wear lenses lmao idk if that would ascend u to cl tho

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
You look totally different than in your pfp
you need too coloring maxx asap

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and tombradylover
You look totally different than in your pfp
you need too coloring maxx asap
Yea different lighting mate This is me unfrauded in actual lighting. Colormaxx how?

Guarantee if you’re not pulling it’s because of height and frame.
If I had to guess your under 6ft and weak frame.

Facially you are good.

• +1
Guarantee if you’re not pulling it’s because of height and frame.
If I had to guess your under 6ft and weak frame.

Facially you are good.
Good guesses brother. Im incel

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Ik I’m average looking but idk what hardmaxxes to do to ascend to elite status please help fellas
you are already htn but i don´t think that you could become that much higher in attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and tombradylover
You’re past 30? Middle easterners do tend to look older tho
wtf i look that old omg :forcedsmile:. Im nowhere close guess its over for my incel ass

Because you don´t have any failos to fix
so what keeps me at htn? Pheno issue or just not good enough to be a model? I'm a bit confused i wanted to know what i could fix. But either way thanks for ur valued input

Only eye color would get you to chad tbh, the forum would never accept this take though.

You're htn arguably chadlite now tho ur good bro, stroma/contacts are a big commitment but you look kinda skinny so bulking up could be valid as well

I think contacts OR roiding would get you to chad assuming you're 6ft honestly.

• +1
Reactions: tye, shalomnigga, Costcosuperstore and 7 others
strong htn great bones, only indians care about eye color

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS, Gaygymmaxx, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
so what keeps me at htn? Pheno issue or just not good enough to be a model? I'm a bit confused i wanted to know what i could fix. But either way thanks for ur valued input
Your features just generally don´t reach the chadlite level and it might be also because of your bland pheno. But you are more on the stronger side of htns than on the weaker because you don´t have any failos

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, Soychadcell and 2 others
Only eye color would get you to chad tbh, the forum would never accept this take though.

You're htn arguably chadlite now tho ur good bro, stroma/contacts are a big commitment but you look kinda skinny so bulking up could be valid as well

I think contacts OR roiding would get you to chad assuming you're 6ft honestly.
thanks for the input. Finally something i can do/fix instead of just being told I'm htn and nothing can be done. Appreciate the input yes i am skinny too

• +1
ur good like this bro ur gl and dont need to do a thing for ur face if you want to get surgeries you have to fix failos and not to create halos , like i said colored lenses is what you could do . If u're short a LL would be a much smarter / higher efficacy options but ofc risky

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Soychadcell and tombradylover
Your features just generally don´t reach the chadlite level and it might be also because of your bland pheno. But you are more on the stronger side of htns than on the weaker because you don´t have any failos
Yeah its hard to put my finger on he's really well rounded but bland

This is why I reccomend eye color to be his next step even though it is quite outside the normal approach.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and LooksThinker

This is why I reccomend eye color to be his next step even though it is quite outside the normal approach.
yeah he would look better with more contrasting eye color

• +1
yeah he would look better with more contrasting eye color

Btw what color do you guys think is the best on him ?

thanks for the input. Finally something i can do/fix instead of just being told I'm htn and nothing can be done. Appreciate the input yes i am skinny too
Eye color is a very easy looksmax compared to actual surgery as well

Never get pigmentation, but stroma is <5k to get you hazel

And contacts would be OP asf if you're willing to fraud that hard, ask @Bzz that motherfucker frauds 24/7 and profits hard for it (if he wasn't permabloated ofc)

Eye color is fucking huge, Eye area is huge as it's the feature most looked at, and therefore paid attention too

Eye color not being mainstream looksmaxxing is only because stroma isn't that popular yet. It is such as easy means of making a significant change

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and socialcel
training neck and doing something about your hair quality would ascend u a lot already

• +1
Good user.

Here are some surgeries I thought of by looking at you:

1. rhino
2. upper eyelid lift
3. lower lid retraction
4. chin filler

I’m not an expert tho

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and tombradylover
Btw what color do you guys think is the best on him ?
Blue or green ofc, he's light enough it wouldn't look ridiculous

Even the bloated bee flamingo doesn't look too obscene with his greens, and you're white passing.

Blue/green contacts would be worthwhile for tinder pics/ ons

• +1
Blue or green ofc, he's light enough it wouldn't look ridiculous

Even the bloated bee flamingo doesn't look too obscene with his greens, and you're white passing.

Blue/green contacts would be worthwhile for tinder pics/ ons
Yea i thought that too but i'm always not sure if green or blue are best , studies say foids pref blue but i can't see green looking any worse

wtf i look that old omg :forcedsmile:. Im nowhere close guess its over for my incel ass
You look well under, nice even skin, and good jaw helps with youth, but the stubble makes you look older than 21 though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
You look well under, nice even skin, and good jaw helps with youth, but the stubble makes you look older than 21 though.
23 good analysis

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and tombradylover
Good user.

Here are some surgeries I thought of by looking at you:

1. rhino
2. upper eyelid lift
3. lower lid retraction
4. chin filler

I’m not an expert tho
thanks for caling me a good user mate

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Yea i thought that too but i'm always not sure if green or blue are best , studies say foids pref blue but i can't see green looking any worse
Light green is extremely good

It's just unbelievably rare to melanin genetics, and only redheads really have a chance

Everyone else can get forest green or some shit, but bright green is very uncommon.

Also harder to fraud, but once again he's white enough

And with the dark hair, light eyes would look insane

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Over ur pfp was frauded smh
frauded with lighting and angle. Obviously in motion i don't look this ascend the dark lighting makes my bone structure stand out and the angle helps my eye area look better. I posted motion vids for honest truth many many users wont do that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, lowiqNormie and Diarrhoea
frauded with lighting and angle. Obviously in motion i don't look this ascend the dark lighting makes my bone structure stand out and the angle helps my eye area look better. I posted motion vids for honest truth many many users wont do that
U look like a Latino easy chadlite in ur pfp but u look like htn in these videos and u look more Indian tbh

• JFL
U look like a Latino easy chadlite in ur pfp but u look like htn in these videos and u look more Indian tbh
it doesnt matter to me. I just want the truth and what to fix. Ive always known i don't look like my pfp. Still fun to use on tinder/OLD. BUT irl is a different story

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Strong HTN masculine nigga I wanna suck ur cock already

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, shogrim, Diarrhoea and 1 other person
it doesnt matter to me. I just want the truth and what to fix. Ive always known i don't look like my pfp. Still fun to use on tinder/OLD. BUT irl is a different story
Ur still good looking regardless tho Dw btw are u using ur phone cam in these vids or a laptop

• +1