Can I ever ascend to HTN/Chadlite/Chad facially?

Strong HTN masculine nigga I wanna suck ur cock already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821, brucewayne78, edodalic29 and 1 other person
Ur still good looking regardless tho Dw btw are u using ur phone cam in these vids or a laptop
laptop in neutral lighting brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821 and Diarrhoea
Bump

Attachments

• 1E843164-D83B-40F1-836C-CDDFF4E0F059.jpeg
    1E843164-D83B-40F1-836C-CDDFF4E0F059.jpeg
    660.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 8930C4BA-ADA0-4DAF-B3BA-B5D874218DA9.png
    8930C4BA-ADA0-4DAF-B3BA-B5D874218DA9.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • E6289463-BE36-484A-A342-57C1635E256A.jpeg
    E6289463-BE36-484A-A342-57C1635E256A.jpeg
    529.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 62821, brucewayne78 and 6 others
Yea different lighting mate This is me unfrauded in actual lighting. Colormaxx how?
Make you lips lighter and red or something and get a red undertone if possible.
You’re pheno and coloring look very bland atm.

Get shorter hair, that will fit your masculine bone structure way more

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

Thanks for the advice bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821
Ik I’m average looking but idk what hardmaxxes to do to ascend to elite status please help fellas
Didn’t even know this was your thread when I clicked it. What an immaculate hyoid bone placement. I’m very jealous. Mid chadlite already tbh. Hope you’re not manlet Bhai🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Blackgymmax and tombradylover
Didn’t even know this was your thread when I clicked it. What an immaculate hyoid bone placement. I’m very jealous. Mid chadlite already tbh. Hope you’re not manlet Bhai🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
Lmao damn thanks bro u gave me the highest rating here wow. Considering we used to beef very kind of u. All love bro 🙏❤️

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Least good looking darktriad

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and tombradylover
Not to be PSL autistic but I think your jaw could be taller. The width is ideal, gonial angle filler in the ramus would make you chad tier. You got insane base for jaw filler Bhai.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and tombradylover
Not to be PSL autistic but I think your jaw could be taller. The width is ideal, gonial angle filler in the ramus would make you chad tier. You got insane base for jaw filler Bhai.
Thanks for advice bhai. I’ll keep it in mind for sure

• +1
Lmao damn thanks bro u gave me the highest rating here wow. Considering we used to beef very kind of u. All love bro 🙏❤️
I didn’t know we used to beef JFL, it’s all love I like you as a user Bhai

• Love it
Ik I’m average looking but idk what hardmaxxes to do to ascend to elite status please help fellas

id def say ur above average bro specially with ur facial definition, u dont just see people like that around the street the majority of time dont put yourself down

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and tombradylover
id def say ur above average bro specially with ur facial definition, u dont just see people like that around the street the majority of time dont put yourself down
Thanks for kind words bro. Appreciate it. ❤️

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Thanks for the advice bro
You have really really good bone structure.
Get shorter hair too let your bones pop more, get thicker eyebrows and make your lips red/pink with chapstick idk, try to to get red undertones supplementing lypoceen and or excercises but idk if that’s possible with your pheno.

there’s not much else you can or should do. you already look good but only need to coloring maxx and you’ll be good. Don’t listen too these incels recommending surgeries or other bullshit you don’t need it and end up looking uncanny like @Blackgymmax @Amnesia

• +1
Solid HTN.

No chadlite potential imo your phenotype is shit.

• JFL
I didn’t know we used to beef JFL, it’s all love I like you as a user Bhai
Yea we had stupid back and forths regarding face vs height. Looking back on it I cringe at how much I cared and how triggered I would get. Def not something I'm proud of. Anyways glad its all good i got nothing but love and positivity toward you and others on this forum brother. We all in this together fr.

• +1
so what keeps me at htn? Pheno issue or just not good enough to be a model? I'm a bit confused i wanted to know what i could fix. But either way thanks for ur valued input
You could model but it’s pheno mate

Not ugly though HTN+

• +1
You could model but it’s pheno mate

Not ugly though HTN+
damn ill take that tho. Cant do nothing about pheno sadly. It is what it is

htn without including tom brady appeal bhai
with Tom Brady Appeal i easily mog all men except fellow tom brady lovers like yourself. In all seriousness bhai is there anything i can do to ascend or capped by pheno?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Your eyes suck and that's the #2 important feature for a guy. Everything else is decent/good.

• JFL
high htn

• +1

its the low qual laptop cam everyone looks bad in that lighting + cam

• +1
Just get yourself an Iranid HTN+ from slums of Isfahan.

FFS some of you guys here are so retarded? Ik you're probably kafir like most Iranians. But I'm sure many atheist if not very secular Muslims exist.

• JFL
its the low qual laptop cam everyone looks bad in that lighting + cam
yea the camera on my laptop isnt doing me much favors but i wanted rating as unfrauded as possible so i cant complain tbh

• +1
Reactions: maxxerforlife and st.hamudi but 6‘5
with Tom Brady Appeal i easily mog all men except fellow tom brady lovers like yourself. In all seriousness bhai is there anything i can do to ascend or capped by pheno?
i agree with previous comments. hair should prob be a little shorter to emphasize ur great bones. but u look a little bland rn which can be really easily fixed with having more red undertones (lycopene), contacts (a color that wouldn’t be uncanny with ur pheno), and more red lips if possible. pheno obviously isn’t doing you any favors but u gotta try everything to make the most out of it.

• JFL
  • +1
Just get yourself an Iranid HTN+ from slums of Isfahan.

FFS some of you guys here are so retarded? Ik you're probably kafir like most Iranians. But I'm sure many atheist if not very secular Muslims exist.
I live in US

I agree
yea the camera on my laptop isnt doing me much favors but i wanted rating as unfrauded as possible so i cant complain tbh
its not unfrauded just shit lighting/cam, even models would look like normies in that jfl at the pheno copers not considering the cam

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and tombradylover
I agree

its not unfrauded just shit lighting/cam, even models would look like normies in that jfl at the pheno copers not considering the cam
fair enough. I included some other photos to give a better idea. Pictures that were taken with proper camera and better lighting.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
holy shit bro idk about that but i do appreciate the kind words a lot made my day bro.
Bro let’s be honest here, you’re bone structure is way above average. I rarely come across guys like this in my daily life, way above average looking.

• Love it
Looksmax users trying to look normal challenge: impossible

• JFL
You look creepy and lack SMV

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, It'snotover, nofap and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
rhino and maybe cantho.

• +1
dont get it twisted i mog ur ugly ass
to the slums of new delhi where he comes from
fair enough. I included some other photos to give a better idea. Pictures that were taken with proper camera and better lighting.

View attachment 2750844View attachment 2750845View attachment 2750846
yea your skintone/colouring looks better here but make sure to get red undertones would ascend u

so the softmaxxes: lycopene, fixing hair, neck training / gym in general

hardmaxxes: other users already suggested sum

chadlite potential imo maybe even without hardmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and tombradylover
Lite+
You can see because most of the comments no one can actually point out an actual flaw and just say eye color lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, CyberPsychodelic, It'snotover and 3 others
Your features just generally don´t reach the chadlite level and it might be also because of your bland pheno. But you are more on the stronger side of htns than on the weaker because you don´t have any failos
Yes they do. You guys are retarded. This guy has full blown hollow cheeks and an extremely 3D Face with a top tierjaw and good eye area and that's not chadlite combed with good ratios?
Having no visible failosnis where chadlite starts and has like 75+% harmony with other halos

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 62432, LooksThinker and 3 others
Yes they do. You guys are retarded. This guy has full blown hollow cheeks and an extremely 3D Face with a top tierjaw and good eye area and that's not chadlite combed with good ratios?
Having no visible failosnis where chadlite starts and has like 75+% harmony with other halos
cope, he's htn

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Clavicular
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, Jagger and tombradylover