Can i get huge only taking test and sarms?

Arditi

Arditi

Platinum
I want to get huge, jacked with big aesthetic physique. Can i get there only by taking stuff like testosterone and sarms? I dont want to go with some harsh compounds. How fast can i get there?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Progressively overload and eat in a caloric surplus for five years.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Toth's thot, Cayn and 3 others
yes easily but its not worth tbh

and test and sarms are harsh compounds

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
prefer to take peptides like ipamorellin and sermamorellin + MK cuz they don't have long term effects and they help with igf and that could help with the frame and muscles 2 birds with one stone 👍

if you have good genes :lul::lul:

Yes if you are hyper responder

no balls + hairloss + hormonal issues to look big or hard work to look big; you choose

and test and sarms are harsh compounds
test is safest steroid sarms aren't "harsh" try trenbolone e and some 19-nor while blasting then you will se "harsh"

• +1
Reactions: Arditi
no balls + hairloss + hormonal issues to look big or hard work to look big; you choose
balls grow back to normal after a pct with HCG hairloss can be revearsed as long as you arent proned to it hormonal issues = blood work and a pct for what you need = look big

• +1
Reactions: Arditi
balls grow back to normal after a pct with HCG hairloss can be revearsed as long as you arent proned to it hormonal issues = blood work and a pct for what you need = look big
PCT and HCG are both expensive, hairloss may be reversed IF you aren't prone to it (major risk) hormonal issues will persist for years they don't just go away in a few months unless your cycle was very mild-low

PCT and HCG are both expensive, hairloss may be reversed IF you aren't prone to it (major risk) hormonal issues will persist for years they don't just go away in a few months unless your cycle was very mild-low
if money is a problem no need to touch AAS i agree with you

• +1
Reactions: Arditi and lyricism