Can I get rid of dark circles only with 5% caffeine serum?

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Silver
So I bought this serum for dark circles, i'v
e been recommended vitamin c serum but didnt get it. Should I get it and what else?

Bro you should learn to use the ''preview'' feature before posting.
Use it it works. Try for some months.

Bro you should learn to use the ''preview'' feature before posting.
Use it it works. Try for some months.

i bought this and it said apply some other oil after this

i was thinking why not use 2 serums at same time

No for dark circles u will need AA

tell us how it went for you.

its not genetics then. it can be congenital but not genetical, which is different.
ive had it since i was small child but my bro doesnt have them

Idk why bro

because you're infested by mold in the eyes and sinuses

see mold toxicity
naa red thing in my eye ik its not from that

Do u k why i have my dark circles

idc about your red eyes but if you find a cure or cause of your dark circles, ping me

i only may lack sun exposure but im infront ofnscreen tho
your under eyelid eyelashes are almost non-existent I would look into latisse. Use minoxidil for eyebrows although oral minox works better it is a lil dangerous. then get a tan to help the contrast between your undereyes and white skin.

your under eyelid eyelashes are almost non-existent I would look into latisse. Use minoxidil for eyebrows although oral minox works better it is a lil dangerous. then get a tan to help the contrast between your undereyes and white skin.
when tanning do i use some products to make tan more succesful or

when tanning do i use some products to make tan more succesful or
Just go outside every day, you have to tan gradually not all at once because you will do a lot of damage to your skin don't tan if uv is over 6. USe this product is the only thing that helped me with hollow eyes I used caffeine it didn't work. amazon link.

Trying this
its working for me and also drink raw milk and put raw cream,the cream at the top of raw milk when its left to sit for a while(scoop it out put in a cup or someyhing and it will be good to put on your face for a while, put in on your face overnight especially on the dark circles , but try to miss the eyelid slit cos it gets in a kittle but it will cause redness

• Love it
Reactions: Softboymaxx
its working for me and also drink raw milk and put raw cream,the cream at the top of raw milk when its left to sit for a while(scoop it out put in a cup or someyhing and it will be good to put on your face for a while, put in on your face overnight especially on the dark circles , but try to miss the eyelid slit cos it gets in a kittle but it will cause redness
what exactly do u do to consume iron?