How to Get Rid of Red Scarring?

D

damiki

Here to improve looks nothing else
I have been on accutane for 6 months like 6 months ago and my skin is really good and smooth and barely has any acne but the problem is I still have red under my skin (when I go over it with my finger its smooth and its only visible) I have been using vitamin c serum and its helped a bit but nothing major?
I just need to get rid of this for that skin halo

I have been on accutane for 6 months like 6 months ago and my skin is really good and smooth and barely has any acne but the problem is I still have red under my skin (when I go over it with my finger its smooth and its only visible) I have been using vitamin c serum and its helped a bit but nothing major?
retinol/tret, sunscreen, be moisturized, red light therapy, dermaroller. pretty much anything that will boost collagen so keep using your vitamin c serum. or you can just laser them off but its expensive

retinol/tret, sunscreen, be moisturized, red light therapy, dermaroller. pretty much anything that will boost collagen so keep using your vitamin c serum. or you can just laser them off but its expensive
so should I add tret to my routine? rn doing serum in morning and sunscreen and before sleep dermaroll eyebrows hairline then minox, and moisturize

Just get a tan bro

the problem youre experiencing is probably post inflammatory erythema (PIE) or post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)

watch a yt video about it and you get all the answers