Can i get tattoos like this if im only 5’10

Phxx

Phxx

Iron
Im 5’10 and wanna get tats like this but i dont feel like they would match my personality either.
E85202C5 9FE1 4EFC AE90 2B41527CFE54
B1E377EF 9405 4879 BF68 B7F9EB284249
7202DAD4 3D75 4C25 93DE 7DDD75111377

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and vermillioncorefan
Nah tats aren’t for you lil guy. Let me be the tatted guy you can just be the glasses wearing cuckold whose mother I fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, slavicpsycho, JoeKeys9 and 11 others
Nah tats aren’t for you lil guy. Let me be the tatted guy you can just be the glasses wearing cuckold whose mother I fuck
thanks for the advice big bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9 and Vermilioncore
Nigga said "only 5'10"

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
If anything as a manlet you should get them to nichemaxx (if you want them ofc)

What your height has to do with getting a tattoo

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
the fact that u even asked means you should not get them no

• JFL
I like these tatts idk how u look imo it depends on ur overall look not on height bruv

• +1
Fuck your height gotta do with a tattoo jfl I’m literally losing braincells get it if it fits your looks it’s not like you’re getting a tattoo that says “im 6’5” or some other blatant lie

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
Unironically is, most people would assume it just an infinity symbol since they are not aspie enough to know wtf .org is

Unironically is, most people would assume it just an infinity symbol since they are not aspie enough to know wtf .org is
If i was to get a tatto it would probably be this, i would have roped without this site tbh

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
If i was to get a tatto it would probably be this, i would have roped without this site tbh
Or maybe getting it done with a Word below it aswell

Idk something like 'ascend' or 'it began' would be great ngl

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
looks autistic and shit

you shouldnt get any tattoos no matter what your height is

• +1
The cat is nice. Girls like cats. The right one looks like one of those things riding dragon-like creatures in LOTR, so that might come across as a bit dorky.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Klasik01
I agree with health but tattoos can make you appear more sociable and can fit niches
bruh dont get tattoos for other ppl if ur gonna do it do it for yourself

• +1
bruh dont get tattoos for other ppl if ur gonna do it do it for yourself
You can do it for yourself and for validation. I’m thinking of getting a tattoo of ascension somewhere on my body and the infinity symbol on my shoulder

• JFL
You can do it for yourself and for validation. I’m thinking of getting a tattoo of ascension somewhere on my body and the infinity symbol on my shoulder

You want a tatto of .org:lul:?

Maybe not the exact .org symbol. I don’t want to get called out in public probably just an infinity symbol with a unique twist
Normies dont know about htat logo and you can just say its an infinity symbol. I dont see why not? If your gonna get an infinity symbol get that one.

• +1