Can I grow 1.5 cm at 18?

pablomaxx

pablomaxx

I haven't grown in like 2 years, because I drank alcohol and smoked weed.

Height calculator said I would be ±2cm (1 inch) taller than what I am at now.

I heard all this stuff about mechanical stimuli putting tensional force on the bones (like from sprinting) causing them to grow at the ends from microfractures. This is most likely bs, that would just make the bone denser after it heals the microfractures.

The people who say that sprinting made them taller after puberty just didn't know their growth plates were still open, or they had a late growth spurt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, aesthetic beauty and Hernan
no, it's over

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv

I heard all this stuff about mechanical stimuli putting tensional force on the bones (like from sprinting) causing them to grow at the ends from microfractures. This is most likely bs, that would just make the bone denser after it heals the microfractures.

The people who say that sprinting made them taller after puberty just didn't know their growth plates were still open, or they had a late growth spurt.
the height you were ‘supposed to be’ doesn’t really mean shit, and the method of growth you’re talking about isn’t to do with growth plates anyway

but honestly i’m very interested in if its possible and i’ve heard good stories so fuck it give it a go ig

inject igf1 into liver

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Deleted member 57356
the height you were ‘supposed to be’ doesn’t really mean shit, and the method of growth you’re talking about isn’t to do with growth plates anyway

but honestly i’m very interested in if its possible and i’ve heard good stories so fuck it give it a go ig
There was this arm wrestler who's right forearm was a cm longer than his left. But that's after years of training.

There was this arm wrestler who's right forearm was a cm longer than his left. But that's after years of training.
fr bro my left bigger than right i need to do semen retention

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness and pablomaxx

Some people grow marginally past 18. Go to your doctor and see if your plates are still open.

Leg bones too.
Do certain growth plates close sooner than others?

Is that why some people have limbs that are out of proportion to the rest of their body?

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Do certain growth plates close sooner than others?

Is that why some people have limbs that are out of proportion to the rest of their body?
One set of plates closes first. I don’t remember which set.

Drugs wont stunt growth, thats jew Propaganda

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

How old r u rn? Go check ur growth plate if they are open or not
Legs/femurs usually closed at the age if 16-17
And spine grow till ur later 20s
But once ur legs plate gets closed it borderline impossible to grow more than 3 inchs even with hgh+igf-1 and def not recommend ur proportion will get fucked.. U will look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
But once ur legs plate gets closed it borderline impossible to grow more than 3 inchs even with hgh+igf-1 and def not recommend ur proportion will get fucked.. U will look uncanny
Turning 18 in a month, I'm just gonna gymmax then

But below 6feet every inch count if ur like 5'6" Or 5'7...u should blast it

Last edited:
How tall r u rn
6'5, but it's wasted potential I could've been like 6'7 if it weren't for my hs friends who got me into drinking, weed etc.

My dad is 6'3 and my mom is 5'11

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
6'5, but it's wasted potential I could've been like 6'7 if it weren't for my hs friends who got me into drinking, weed etc.

Hm true indeed easy 6'6.
But 6'5" Is perfect height
Towering other but not seen as obnoxious giant at the same time

• +1

Ropemaxxing (unironically for height)

Cut the booze, weed's for L. Tune out dimwits preaching "it's genetics and it's ovar durr durr'. They're the dumbest source of information you could ever find. In short, ignore anyone whose wisdom starts and ends with Google's first page. Treat retards like they're invisible.

Men over 30 are literally gaining 4 to 5 cm in height with methods like microfracture, maybe LSJL and boosting IGF-1 levels.

This guy is actually increasing his height as an adult with two methods, and he's got before and after pictures to prove it: https://youtube.com/@staturealchemy. He also shares anecdotes from other adults who've increased their height. There are other methods out there too, like LSJL and more. But personally, I think the safer options are IGF-1 elevation/microfracture methods.

Last edited:
  • +1
Hm true indeed easy 6'6.
But 6'5" Is perfect height
Towering other but not seen as obnoxious giant at the same time

LOL. There is no way you're being serious, this has to be some retarded circlejerking (possibly shared by incels/kids) you're feeding yourself into, because no woman share this thought.

Anything over 6'2 to majority of women is a no. Plus no offense, but anything over 6'3 to 6'4+" already starts hinting at acromegaly and looks weird. 6'2 is the peak height. Besides, you'd need to date tall women, which are not common, and even those who are 5'11" would still need high heels. If there was such a thing as a 'perfect height', 6'5 definitely wouldn't be it, rofl.

6′1″ (185 cm) is the ideal male height for women internationally, or just 'taller than themselves', So that would be the 'perfect height'.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and VisageVirtuoso√

op is 5'10 with 5'8 dad and 5'4 mom
quit larping

The people who say that sprinting made them taller after puberty just didn't know their growth plates were still open, or they had a late growth spur
My father grew till 22 so it might be possible but i will suggest you to go get a X-ray done of your leg bones

LOL. There is no way you're being serious, this has to be some retarded circlejerking (possibly shared by incels/kids) you're feeding yourself into, because no woman share this thought.

Anything over 6'2 to majority of women is a no. Plus no offense, but anything over 6'3 to 6'4+" already starts hinting at acromegaly and looks weird. 6'2 is the peak height. Besides, you'd need to date tall women, which are not common, and even those who are 5'11" would still need high heels. If there was such a thing as a 'perfect height', 6'5 definitely wouldn't be it, rofl.

6′1″ (185 cm) is the ideal male height for women internationally, or just 'taller than themselves', So that would be the 'perfect height'.
Remember that women are most satisfied when their man is 8 inches taller, so like a head taller

I have grown 0.9 cm in 3 months, and 1.1 cm in 4 months and well maybe more but prob reaching the limit soon. This height growth is not well really 'growth'. I am 19 exactly almost and I grew about a 1.5 cm from 18 to 19, now i added another 1 cm basically just by using glucosamine sulfate everyday before i sleep.

I'm in Netherlands rn and yes I def feel short most women here are like 5'5''-5'6'' And they like man atleast head taller than them.. So if u want to genuinely stand out amount crowd u have to atleast that much taller

And yes, 6'5" Can be overstatement 6'3'' is more accurate but if u see future height inflation i guess so taller than better.

But yeah it very tall in my home country.. Abnormal even...he might be outcasted there jfl

Xray your wrist

Rope

genetics, havent grown in a year yet i dont do drugs and eat healthy.