Can I make it from 4 psl to 6-6.5 psl?

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe

Newest photos are the video and profile.

So far things I know I should do:
Hair Transplant
Buccal Fat removal
Jaw surgery (wrap around custom jaw implants? I need a wider chin and more mandible forward projection and more vertical projection)

Other:
Should I expand my palate or is that just cope / artificial expansion at 26 yo?
Orbital rim implants seems like a good idea
lip lift maybe, since my upper lip is thin
browridge implant?
ML3 for maxilla?

ngl it's over unless I can hit probably around 6.5. Doing all these surgeries will probably make me look like a freak but I need to look as natural as possible.

yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
grow your fucking hair

Attachments

• david-beckham-hair-loose-quiff.jpg
    david-beckham-hair-loose-quiff.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 37
  • +1
Reactions: Bennett, norwoodreaper, incelslayer01 and 1 other person
absolute fucking slayer

You look good. Start gymcel asap

• +1
you look way better than i thought. i would say keep beard at stubble and gain some lean mass

• +1
Good base to work with, your surgeries will be well worth the cost compared to others here.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, Spectre and Deleted member 685
try to grow your hair this is incel tier hair

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, Scarface and Deleted member 685
Holy fuck @ the camera quality in the first video. Which phone?

• +1
>Buccal Fat removal

what's your bf% now? try to drop to 10-12 if you aren't already before you get buccal fat removal

• +1
things you absolutely need :
- hair transplant
- gym

things you may benefit from :
- jaw fillers
- buccal fat removal

• +1
I think so, but I think a rhino is in store for you.
You seriously look 3 PSL in some photos and almost 6 in others. After seeing the motion video l, I say you are closer to 5 already. Side profile is weak link for sure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs and Scarface
https://i.imgur.com/UzJ5vV1.jpg

http://www.4usky.com/data/out/75/164675582-rat-wallpapers.jpg

Ahhh, a fellow jew in our circles?

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
https://i.imgur.com/UzJ5vV1.jpg

http://www.4usky.com/data/out/75/164675582-rat-wallpapers.jpg

Ahhh, a fellow jew in our circles?
JFL his side profile isn't even bad either you're trolling or an aspie (maybe both).
OP you're like a 5 psl rn (not a 4) because of eye area and strong jaw. You are already close to looksmaxxed and can maybe get to 6 psl overall by cutting more and getting a more defined face + ripped body.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Dogs
You have a nice foundation. I think surgery and the hair transplant will definitely work wonders!

• +1
no you cant buhahahahaha

Bro you are not a 4. Get hairline lowering and gymaxx. Nothing else. You can benefit a lot from extra forward growth but it comes at a hefty cosr

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Problem isn't so much the forehead, nor the nose, as it is the near absolute lack of a nasion. You need a deeper one, but you'd probably also then need a rhinoplasty to make the nose look proportionate.

• +1
Problem isn't so much the forehead, nor the nose, as it is the near absolute lack of a nasion. You need a deeper one, but you'd probably also then need a rhinoplasty to make the nose look proportionate.
That's exactly what's wrong with my profile, no one had said the correct term for it before but it is a lack of nasion. Lack of nasion makes the brow ridge / glabella appear less dominant and on top of lack of nasion my nose is same angle as my forehead which is double bad.

From the looks of it seems like there's no way to fix a lack of nasion via surgery.
>Buccal Fat removal

what's your bf% now? try to drop to 10-12 if you aren't already before you get buccal fat removal
Tbh not sure what my bf percentage is I'm borderline underweight bmi wise but that doesn't necessarily mean low bf percentage. I'm gonna get some calipers to check. My face has become way more bloated than before ngl might be from higher bf percentage, I hope so.
Holy fuck @ the camera quality in the first video. Which phone?
Note 8 back camera held arms length, still has lense distortion but not that much

Last edited:
How old are you? You look around 25/26, so you really need to hurry, because time is ticking for you.

• +1
How old are you? You look around 25/26, so you really need to hurry, because time is ticking for you.
Yeah 26, tbh it's probably over even if I accend ngl I have enough for HT but I don't think that's enough to accend

You're fine, grow your hair and use finasteride. You can also use stuff like toppik to fraud density maybe, never tried it myself.

• +1
It’s over for you

• +1
ur hairline is so feminine it looks completely gay no offence

seriously , norwood 3 would look better than this feminine hairline so you need to grow hair longer to cover it

• +1
You're fine, grow your hair and use finasteride. You can also use stuff like toppik to fraud density maybe, never tried it myself.
I'm invisible ngl, haven't even heard of toppik until now imma buy some tonight, also started fin 3 days ago
It’s over for you
I know
ur hairline is so feminine it looks completely gay no offence

seriously , norwood 3 would look better than this feminine hairline so you need to grow hair longer to cover it
My hair is too thin to cover my hairline I've tried, maybe toppik is the answer I'll see how it looks when running cover up game

You have model potential

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2205
you look like a more harmonious version of studyhacks, good looking

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2846
Side profile is subhuman. Front is above average. Agree with the other poster, you look like a 3 in some photos an nearly a 6 in others. Good base to work with.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 685
Yes, jaw, hair, and muscles.
Focus on that and have fun ascending.

Great base.

• +1
Actual hair would probably give you +1/1.5 alone

• +1
I am actually stunned at how low this forum's standards are in this thread. Was expecting everyone to rip him apart.

@Dope anger-reacts me
JFL his side profile isn't even bad either you're trolling or an aspie (maybe both)
showed that pic to my sister and she said "ew why does it look like that".
Every sane person sees that this is a deformed forehead.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2205
@Dope anger-reacts me

Sloped forehead does suck. I still don't get ow it happens, must be genetic.

• +1
You don't need anything lmao. This place is fucked. If you can't get any attention from women it's because you are retarded/autistic. Surgeries wont fix that only game and experience will. I'd say get max level jacked and maybe a tan. You already hopped on fin though while looking like a scrawny weakling... It's not gonna help. You need to lose the junkie frame and get jacked as fuck. Thick neck, wide ass back etc.
??? this place isnt fucked. its called being realistic. he definitely needs that hair transplant.

• +1
@Dope anger-reacts me

My forehead isn't deformed but it is sloped in a negative way, but imo the reason why my profile looks so bad isn't because the slope is THAT horrible it's cause I norwooded a few centimeters which accentuates my forehead even more and because my lack of nasion with less than ideal browridge with a nose at the same angle as my forehead.

Granted I'm raising my brows in these pics but this is back before my hairline receded as much and the raising of the brows accentuates the nasion

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
I'm invisible ngl, haven't even heard of toppik until now imma buy some tonight, also started fin 3 days ago
Yeah make a thread I am curious, never tried it myself.

Hair Transplant
Buccal Fat removal
Jaw surgery (wrap around custom jaw implants? I need a wider chin and more mandible forward projection and more vertical projection)

Other:
browridge implant?
ML3 for maxilla?

ngl it's over unless I can hit probably around 6.5. Doing all these surgeries will probably make me look like a freak but I need to look as natural as possible.

ML3 doesn't move your maxilla. Don't touch your lips, don't get buccal fat removal till you've gymmed & leaned out.

You should be fine with just the hair transplant but if I were you I'd get bi-max as well. Both your jaws would look better with more projection.

You don't need anything lmao. This place is fucked. If you can't get any attention from women it's because you are retarded/autistic. Surgeries wont fix that only game and experience will. I'd say get max level jacked and maybe a tan. You already hopped on fin though while looking like a scrawny weakling... It's not gonna help. You need to lose the junkie frame and get jacked as fuck. Thick neck, wide ass back etc.

Partially true. He looks decent but he's essentially asking if he can improve, and he can. Just not with the insane amount of procedures he initially listed lmao.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kota
Your hairline doesn't look recessed at all but rather naturally high, so surgical hairline lowering could be an option to HT. Either way you would probably benefit.

I wouldn't do buccal fat removal in your case.

As said you don't look like you necessarily need bimax, but it could make an improvement. Really not convinced it would be worth the effort though. That said your jaw angle might be a little steep. Chin wing or custom wraparound jaw implants are options.

It doesn't look like you need orbital rim implants.

Your lips are fine, your upper lip isn't really very thin. It is supposed to be about 75-80% of the lower lip size.

You already have a decent brow ridge, I wouldn't do anything to it.

You look nowhere near a LF3 patient.

You're already 6 psl

s

Hair Transplant
Buccal Fat removal

Other:
browridge implant?
ML3 for maxilla?

scrap everything except the hair transplant. get a transplat asap. goto the gym and youll be good

Hair Transplant
Buccal Fat removal

Other:
browridge implant?
ML3 for maxilla?

Id work on your hair right now
Then getting a jaw surgery because yours is pretty weak from a side profile. That beard could cover up any issues with the surgery. You gotta work on your neck too.

fix hair asap, get jaw implants
but if you fix hair you can still get avg women

Do you have a bite problem?