Can I realistically ascend?

!MagicMan777

!MagicMan777

Iron
Im 18 years old but i still havent finished puberty (may be cope?)

I say this because im currently 5'7, have a small frame, and my face looks like that, meanwhile my dad was a masculine chad and was 6 foot

I have cystic acne that doesnt pick up on camera for some reason, only bit you can really see is the big one on my nose right now

I believe that if im just a late bloomer and i get rid of my acne i can ascend but if for some reason my dads chad genes just didnt transfer and this is my final form then it may be over

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 1.00.03.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 1.00.03.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 1.04.18.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 1.04.18.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and normie_joe
Run accutane to fix your acne and slightly shrink your nose, consider HGH and heightmaxxing based on what your doctor predicts your height to be. Also check if your growth plates are closed. Overall decent base to softmaxx upon considering your growth plates are still open and you can fix that issue.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and chosen-one
good browridge, suifuel nose pray for late bloomer

I say this because im currently 5'7, have a small frame, and my face looks like that, meanwhile my dad was a masculine chad and was 6 foot

I have cystic acne that doesnt pick up on camera for some reason, only bit you can really see is the big one on my nose right now

I believe that if im just a late bloomer and i get rid of my acne i can ascend but if for some reason my dads chad genes just didnt transfer and this is my final form then it may be over

Very high trust harmonious face.

Your nose is almost approaching pre-negromaxx rhino tier. You will ascend the most with a rhino imo.

Everything else is great 👍

Run accutane to fix your acne and slightly shrink your nose, consider HGH and heightmaxxing based on what your doctor predicts your height to be. Also check if your growth plates are closed. Overall decent base to softmaxx upon considering your growth plates are still open and you can fix that issue.
I took accutane for a month then stopped once i read about how it can stunt your growth, i dont want to risk it and i hope that month didnt do anything to stunt me

il get back on accuatne if i still have acne by the time im around 23, but if im not a late bloomer id be a manlet framecel so having clear skin would kinda be cope anyway

I took accutane for a month then stopped once i read about how it can stunt your growth, i dont want to risk it and i hope that month didnt do anything to stunt me

il get back on accuatne if i still have acne by the time im around 23, but if im not a late bloomer id be a manlet framecel so having clear skin would kinda be cope anyway
Nigger low dose accutane won't stunt your growth. Run it and fix your shit or accept your big ass nose and shit acne forever. Also, you're already 18. Unless your dad was a late bloomer, it's very likely your growth plates are already closed. In that case rope. If you still have time, blast HGH ASAP or accept being a manlet framelet forever and ldar.

you could reach htn with softmaxxing and heightmaxxing, honestly try to get trt as well for best results

• +1
Reactions: currybrah
Very high trust harmonious face.

Your nose is almost approaching pre-negromaxx rhino tier. You will ascend the most with a rhino imo.

Everything else is great 👍
What haircut/hairstyle do you recommend? my hair in that pic is unstyled and how i normally go out

leanmaxx asap

you cute nigga

Nigga needs rhino, jaw implants, some good skincare the whole ten yard jfl. Tbf he is just below average. Wtf is that alar base of ur nose. Fix it asap

What haircut/hairstyle do you recommend? my hair in that pic is unstyled and how i normally go out
I'm not sure, you might want to check with a hair stylist...

Nigga needs rhino, jaw implants, some good skincare the whole ten yard jfl. Tbf he is just below average. Wtf is that alar base of ur nose. Fix it asap
everyone keeps telling me i need rhino but i think thats just the lens distortion, i dont think my nose looks particularly big when taking pics from a few feet away like they suggest in the guide for taking proper pictures for ratings

i decided to post pictures taken close up anyways because thats how il appear when taking pictures 90% of the time and if youre really attractive you will look attractive regardless of the distortion

Big blackpill for me was that scene in no way home where tom holland is on video call while laying down and the camera is up close but he still looks attractive meanwhile for 90% of us if wee did that we'd look like ogres

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 14.37.13.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 14.37.13.png
    135.8 KB · Views: 0
Nigger nose

How tall is your mom? And what is your wrist size? And how much do you weight?

I think puberty is over. I was like you at 18 and had baby face but still rest of body was adult-like. Full of pubic hair, armpit hair etc. Also already had a well developed penis since a long time.

DAMN