Rate me and give ascension advice, please

Thanks man, weak Htn is enough. There are quite lean pics of me in the thread. This one for instance.
Yeah I saw it, but you're older now plus your hair is different color

That changes what look would be the best

I will say however, you do not have any obvious fails so if you don't wish to be a slayer, then htn is enough

• +1
Reactions: JayRune96
I think the answer is pretty obvious…

• +1
Yeah I saw it, but you're older now plus your hair is different color

That changes what look would be the best

I will say however, you do not have any obvious fails so if you don't wish to be a slayer, then htn is enough
Not really a slayer, no. I'd like to get back at my ex and not betabux, but have a gf/wife that actually appreciates me as well as some choice on the market.

I think the answer is pretty obvious…
I should have added besides weight loss. Im down 30 kilos already. Or do you mean something else?
What would your rating and max potential be for me?

I should have added besides weight loss. Im down 30 kilos already. Or do you mean something else?
He means weight loss
Not really a slayer, no. I'd like to get back at my ex and not betabux, but have a gf/wife that actually appreciates me as well as some choice on the market.
In that case when you lean down, your face would be enough, but you should also have a muscular body plus good income

For your goals, you don't need more

• +1
He means weight loss

In that case when you lean down, your face would be enough, but you should also have a muscular body plus good income

For your goals, you don't need more
I guess Im fairly muscular under my fat, as Im a wrestler and quite strong. Im currently earning my phd and some make 4k/month after it. Thats a good income where I live.

Eat whole foods only, nothing that bloats you

• +1
Eat whole foods only, nothing that bloats you
I pretty much eat the same thing all day. Skyr with oats in the morning, minced beef with rice and fresh vegetables and skyr with almonds in the evening.

• +1
Reactions: Typhon
I pretty much eat the same thing all day. Skyr with oats in the morning, minced beef with rice and fresh vegetables and skyr with almonds in the evening.
*everyday

I guess Im fairly muscular under my fat, as Im a wrestler and quite strong. Im currently earning my phd and some make 4k/month after it. Thats a good income where I live.
Then just lose weight and you're all good

Good luck

• +1
ruthless jfllllll
Even worse...he just about nailed down my dating history so far, though I did have white gfs before. No slim ones but at least some.

Looked it up and both surgeries seem minor abd in my price range, once I get my phd done. Wht would I need if I aimed for htn and what id hard capping me?
Dye eyebrows grow a stuble beard, after you get lean get muscle mass by roidmaxxing.

• +1
Hey, 27m from Germany here and in need of some advice. Im currently 105 kilos at 6 feet barefoot.
Im getting ahead well in my diet and will probably meet my weight goal of 80 kilos in summer. I'd need an assessment as to how far I can ascend and what I need brsides weightloss. Im open to hard maxes within reason.
Bro what the fucj u have literal god eyes and bones just lose weight maybe minoxidil for hair too

• +1
Bro what the fucj u have literal god eyes and bones just lose weight maybe minoxidil for hair too
Thanks, I appreciate it.
doing minoxidil and finasteride. I've been a system wearer before.

Dye eyebrows grow a stuble beard, after you get lean get muscle mass by roidmaxxing.
not a fan of roids, but the other stuff sounds good. Im fairly strong already

Thanks, I appreciate it.
Good bro, keep going stay positive you’ll ruin pussy in no time

• +1
Good bro, keep going stay positive you’ll ruin pussy in no time
Thanks. But Im out of that age. I just want some choice, not beign locked in to what blackgymmax said and be appreciated by my future wife/gf...make my ex regret dumping me would be a nice plus.
We are all gonna make it.

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Thanks, I appreciate it.
Get to 10-12% Body fat, also which method if not roids? how extreme is your diet

• +1
Get to 10-12% Body fat, also which method if not roids? how extreme is your diet
I have 2000 calories right now. Intense weight lifting three times a week, swimming 5 times a week and cardio after each weightlifting unit. A 1 hour walk everyday and a 20 kilometre hike on Sundays

I have 2000 calories right now. Intense weight lifting three times a week, swimming 5 times a week and cardio after each weightlifting unit. A 1 hour walk everyday and a 20 kilometre hike on Sundays
Otherwise Im working or writing my thesis, so a bit sedentary.

Last question do you plan on leaving this forum after ascending? Or are you humble enough to stay with ltb landwhales

• +1
Last question do you plan on leaving this forum after ascending? Or are you humble enough to stay with ltb landwhales
I don't see the connection. But I guess Im fine with a ltb genuienly in love with me, which I had before bloating like a pig. But if possible, I'd like to max my potential out as much as possible.

Oh and you guys seem to be the only people without politeness filter, so I'd probably stick around.

I don't see the connection. But I guess Im fine with a ltb genuienly in love with me, which I had before bloating like a pig. But if possible, I'd like to max my potential out as much as possible.
Though I take a ltb or femcel who loves me, sharea my interests (most girls that do fall in this category tbh) looks forward to sleeping with me every night and thinks she landed aomething good to someone prettier who only tolerates me for economic motivations. Beign/finding that is my goal.

Thanks. But Im out of that age. I just want some choice, not beign locked in to what blackgymmax said and be appreciated by my future wife/gf...make my ex regret dumping me would be a nice plus.
We are all gonna make it.
We all will, don’t listen to Blackgymmax tho he’s toxic af. Ur good bro, work on urself

• +1
We all will, don’t listen to Blackgymmax tho he’s toxic af. Ur good bro, work on urself
I see him as the sink or swim teacher type. If you survive his judgement, you'll make it. And he's a genuine savGem

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
  • +1
Fat ltn lose weight then mtn

• +1
Hey, 27m from Germany here and in need of some advice. Im currently 105 kilos at 6 feet barefoot.
Im getting ahead well in my diet and will probably meet my weight goal of 80 kilos in summer. I'd need an assessment as to how far I can ascend and what I need brsides weightloss. Im open to hard maxes within reason.
Leanmaxx the hell out of you.

• +1
Leanmaxx the hell out of you.
Doing that already. Strict diet and excercise regimen, trying to retain and maybe build a little muscle while at it.
What is the max I can do with soft- and for which tier do I need hardmaxes?

Ever heard of suicide

Mogger A10’s. You look very autistic jfl but i would think you could achieve htn possiblt

• +1
Mogger A10’s. You look very autistic jfl but i would think you could achieve htn possiblt
Thanks for the assessment.
Makes sense, considering Im autistic. Is Htn enough to make it above the non-nt tax though?

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Is Htn enough to make it above the non-nt tax though?
In terms of what? To slay? Possibly, but you need to have decent social skills to slay if below chadlite. Just try to ntmax bro

• +1
In terms of what? To slay? Possibly, but you need to have decent social skills to slay if below chadlite. Just try to ntmax bro
I have been aping normies since kindergarten so that sounds possible.

• Hmm...
Trying to blend in with my peers. Hobbys, habitus and all. Basically trying to act nt or what I perceive/d as such. I just have difficulty with comebacks and humor. Thats really not my cup of tea

Trying to blend in with my peers. Hobbys, habitus and all. Basically trying to act nt or what I perceive/d as such. I just have difficulty with comebacks and humor. Thats really not my cup of tea
Jfl, comebacks? Humor is a trait that is acquired naturally. Kind’ve hard to jestermax if your autistic.

• +1
Jfl, comebacks? Humor is a trait that is acquired naturally. Kind’ve hard to jestermax if your autistic.
witty answers, comments and observations and such. Jestermaxing is impossible for me ngl.

• +1
witty answers, comments and observations and such. Jestermaxing is impossible for me ngl.
Yah, can’t really do much to improve that besides putting yourself in uncomfortable situations and reflect on what you could’ve said.

• +1