can I still be a fighter with implants?

corsi

corsi

insecure subhuman
should I stop being a fighter after chin implants? Can a punch fuck up them? :hnghn:

any sports usually dont count fighting, if they hit you there its over

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, Deleted member 67558 and corsi
Well if you get punched on the place with implants it might move probably, do you have the implants or planning to get it?

Well if you get punched on the place with implants it might move probably, do you have the implants or planning to get it?
I am currently planning on get it, on chin and maybe infras too

yes, RSM has said that the implants are as strong as bone, and if you receive any hit that would be strong enough to displace/damage the implant would cause such damage to your face/head overall that implants would be the least of your concern

IMO the main concern here are not the implants, but the nose - you are way more likely to have someone break your nose and fuck up your looks this way, or perhaps chip or damage teeth

contact sports aren't great for looks in general jfl

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, Hernan, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
yes, RSM has said that the implants are as strong as bone, and if you receive any hit that would be strong enough to displace/damage the implant would cause such damage to your face/head overall that implants would be the least of your concern

IMO the main concern here are not the implants, but the nose - you are way more likely to have someone break your nose and fuck up your looks this way, or perhaps chip or damage teeth

contact sports aren't great for looks in general jfl
yea no reason to do it tbh , also constant hits to your head make you dumber

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
should I stop being a fighter after chin implants? Can a punch fuck up them? :hnghn:
If u think about it is it logical to get hit on ur face with implant just think about what u asking