Will chin and jaw implants give me hollow cheeks?

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
17 Right now so yea i am still young and my fat distribution is still baby like lmao. Still since i ll be turning 18 soon i was thinking about getting both chin and jaw implants (i have mini ass chin and my jaw is simply not there) Will that give me the ogee curve i have been dreaming about ?

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
I:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, gr34ter and sub5c3l
17 Right now so yea i am still young and my fat distribution is still baby like lmao. Still since i ll be turning 18 soon i was thinking about getting both chin and jaw implants (i have mini ass chin and my jaw is simply not there) Will that give me the ogee curve i have been dreaming about ?
You need sufficient zygos too

Chin implant won't. Jaw implants might help stretch the skin

Chin implant won't. Jaw implants might help stretch the skin
i asked bc i saw a post in wich it said that genioplasty / chin area in general has mininum impact on the cheeck area i repeat mininum

• +1
i asked bc i saw a post in wich it said that genioplasty / chin area in general has mininum impact on the cheeck area i repeat mininum
Never heard that seems possible it might a very tiny amount however i don't think it's enough to make a noticeable difference. Ofc chin implant is good but shouldn't give hollow cheeks. Jaw implants will probably if your low bf

Never heard that seems possible it might a very tiny amount however i don't think it's enough to make a noticeable difference. Ofc chin implant is good but shouldn't give hollow cheeks. Jaw implants will probably if your low bf
i hope that tbh , also could you check rating section i just posted there

• +1
i think they are hidden by the crazy amount of bf . I have decent zygos (i guess) since when i sweat all my shit out they are not low set
SO you are a fatass?

Why not begin to the basic, like for example losing fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ducksoover and rolloftape