I’be started looksmaxxing about 4 months ago I wanna know if I improved at all

Attachments

• IMG_0096.jpeg
    IMG_0096.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: jоrdan
no you can’t improve anything else. you have ascended to gandy tier

You look very masculine bro u need to drink more water ur skin is slighty dry and has some rough spots

bro you just posted yourself getting height mogged by genuinely 10 inches by 2 people holy fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, User28823 and ferfdd
Pic looks like you're having the most insane bowel movements, I think that's at least 10 PSL by .org standard

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Darken eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: finn899
5'6 with a prominent moustache meaning hes probobly fully developed,mexican genes gotta be the worst

You look very masculine bro u need to drink more water ur skin is slighty dry and has some rough spots
Thanks for the recommendations, gonna work on that 🙏🏽

bro you just posted yourself getting height mogged by genuinely 10 inches by 2 people holy fuck
I knew there was gonna be a comment on that 😂

5'6 with a prominent moustache meaning hes probobly fully developed,mexican genes gotta be the worst
It’s not over, I’m not even 16 I’m well under there and can actually do something I just need feedback to know what to do

It’s not over, I’m not even 16 I’m well under there and can actually do something I just need feedback to know what to do
Check out the HeightMaxx threads.
Make sure you have optimal development.
What I mean by that is to hit all those nutrient markers. Liver is a superfood, so add that to your diet.
Cod liver and beef liver should be staples.
Sleep maxx, and then start applying Tretinoin + sunscreen and Vitamin C + E folic serum.
There are other things, but I hoped I helped.

Check out the HeightMaxx threads.
Make sure you have optimal development.
What I mean by that is to hit all those nutrient markers. Liver is a superfood, so add that to your diet.
Cod liver and beef liver should be staples.
Sleep maxx, and then start applying Tretinoin + sunscreen and Vitamin C + E folic serum.
There are other things, but I hoped I helped
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. I’ll take that into account 🙏🏽

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?