Can longterm adjustment of lycopene and glutathione dosage help prevent loss of results?

coispet

coispet

Tarantino Enjoyer
Let’s say I receive results I want from using them both, as in my skin becomes lighter and undertones become more red

I’m aware once you come off them, you go back to before, are you able to slowly lower the dosage over a long period of time to maintain the results forever, and at the end completely stop the usage of it?

I remember @enchanted_elixir mentioned doing this in his pheno guide

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, distance decay, Jeww and 1 other person
@distance decay @Hamdan

bump

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Let’s say I receive results I want from using them both, as in my skin becomes lighter and undertones become more red

I’m aware once you come off them, you go back to before, are you able to slowly lower the dosage over a long period of time to maintain the results forever, and at the end completely stop the usage of it?

I remember @enchanted_elixir mentioned doing this in his pheno guide
bump

• +1
Not sure about Glutathione but you will have to take lycopene forever if you want the red undertones. There is no maintenance dose or anything just take the amount you started with. Although I did see comments about the skin taking months to years to revert back to normal.

• +1
Not sure about Glutathione but you will have to take lycopene forever if you want the red undertones. There is no maintenance dose or anything just take the amount you started with. Although I did see comments about the skin taking months to years to revert back to normal.
But Glutathione I won’t need to take forever?

I might be wrong, but does not using them both at the same time cancel out each other’s?

• +1
How long would it take to start seeing results from lycopene
Not sure about Glutathione but you will have to take lycopene forever if you want the red undertones. There is no maintenance dose or anything just take the amount you started with. Although I did see comments about the skin taking months to years to revert back to normal

Maybe kojic acid soap could work? So if you shower daily, just wash your face and body with the soap once to maintain glutathione gains

I don't think there's any permanent solution but this method would be very low maintenance, but if someone sees kojic acid soap in your bathroom it's over for you

• +1
I might be wrong, but does not using them both at the same time cancel out each other’s?
Glutathione lightens skin and lycopene is what gives you red undertones, ideal for curries turning to med pheno

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer