Can money + status + height + frame + physique compensate for a normie face ??

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Assuming you are MTN facially then having all those things mentioned does it make you a Chad ???
@LOST @decadouche57 @lebronjames23

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf and crimclown63
height alone can give u chadlite SMV if ur a normie the rest is just icing on the cake

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, It'snotover, Soumyadip and 16 others
Unless your famous no

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
height alone can give u chadlite SMV if ur a normie the rest is just icing on the cake
No tf it doesn't lmao
Height so much over rated it's literally a meme guys
Face is your soul don't forget that

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, Hmmf, It'snotover and 4 others
Assuming you are MTN facially then having all those things mentioned does it make you a Chad ???
Status as in fame?

• +1
No tf it doesn't lmao
6’3+ with a MTN face and good pheno is chad basically.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: borntosuffer, It'snotover, GetShrekt and 8 others
like i said status,fame and phsyique wont give u real raw attraction. Its mostly face and height you need both to do good, frame is important too but can be a failo and still compensated for height or face.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and 5.5psl
height is cope if you are subhuman, 4/10s only if you are a giant with height fetish appeal. it can carry you if you are mtn or htn.

• +1
Nah insta followers and reach
If you have those things in place you will def be able to slay depending how bad / good face is

• +1
6’3+ with a MTN face and good pheno is chad basically.
I have all three still not able to get the treatment of Chad forget that I can't even easily slay

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hmmf, crimclown63 and Jigen
like i said status,fame and phsyique wont give u real raw attraction. Its mostly face and height you need both to do good, frame is important too but can be a failo and still compensated for height or face.
Money won't give you real raw attraction, status and fame yeah
Or how would you explain normies obssessed with mid celebrities?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, Prince88 and 5.5psl
I have all three still not able to get the treatment of Chad forget that I can't even easily slay
What’s your pheno and where do you live? Also you maybe aren’t NT which could also affect your dating success?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
hahahahahahahhahaha keep coping bro
You’re not NT lmao. Touch grass and what I’m saying will make sense. Desirable phenotype, height, and NTness has very high SMV. @Blackgymmax ’s tinder experiments are proof of that.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
What’s your pheno and where do you live? Also you maybe aren’t NT which could also affect your dating success?
Idk how to define my pheno but I am white , black colour coal miner t50 garbage eye colour , average jaw , nice groomed stubble and nice hair
I live in uk
I am decent in talking to people

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf, crimclown63 and Jigen
Idk how to define my pheno but I am white , black colour coal miner t50 garbage eye colour , average jaw , nice groomed stubble and nice hair
I live in uk
I am decent in talking to people
I’m not too accustomed to how dating is in the UK. But in the US, you would do decently well with your stats.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and 5.5psl
Good pheno in being only white and thats pure white blonde hair blue eyes
works for me.

I've had guys that are far more attractive than me in the same room be completely ignored because my presence is too overwhelming.

works for me.

I've had guys that are far more attractive than me in the same room be completely ignored because my presence is too overwhelming.
As in ur pheno or ur physique

yes easily.

• +1
No tf it doesn't lmao
all the couples i see are tall guys with normie face its over.

• +1
status alone can make you chad, depending on how much status

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and 5.5psl
  • +1
status alone can make you chad, depending on how much status
Just above 100k followers on insta and have a blue tick would that shit work ?

• +1
Depends on how much money. If you are pretty rich (like 7 fig income), you can be like my friends dad and dump your wife and get a stacylite gf younger than your son

• Woah
Depends on how much money. If you are pretty rich (like 7 fig income), you can be like my friends dad and dump your wife and get a stacylite gf younger than your son
Blackpill fails then ??

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63
My friend said during is ib internship his md brought back two hot girls from the club and let him leave early presumably to duck them in his office the md was old and balding

• +1
Blackpill fails then ??
blackpill is true I think but moneypill mogs if you live in places where you see it in action , but you need a lot, 6fig income is nothing

• +1
Blackpill fails then ??
Every very wealthy guy has a hot young wife and lots of the fuck girls on the side. Look matter of course but money haloes you

• +1
blackpill is true I think but moneypill mogs if you live in places where you see it in action , but you need a lot, 6fig income is nothing
Lifefuel for us atleast we can make money from hardwork
But there is no substitute for our face even surgeries can't help you become 6 psl + if you don't have the genetics and colouring for it

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and Deleted member 23218
Lifefuel for us atleast we can make money from hardwork
But there is no substitute for our face even surgeries can't help you become 6 psl + if you don't have the genetics and colouring for it
You can Polly reach htn through surgeries and that should be good enough. Making a ton of money is probably harder than looksmaxxing. Money is the best, having a shit ton of it is great, and you can afford top tier copes and just sugar baby maxx when you are an old cel

• +1
Oh yes
Now I read it correctly I read fame as "frame" lmao over for my eyesight
Status is hard to get assume you won’t get it

• +1
RTT is legit way for normies to ascend.
thoren-bradley-chopping-wood-9.jpg

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread