Can money + status + height + frame + physique compensate for a normie face ??

No tf it doesn't lmao
Height so much over rated it's literally a meme guys
Face is your soul don't forget that

No it's true, just make a tinder and put your height if your over 6'3. The biggest slayer in my highschool was a 6'4 guy with a 4 PSL face with the ugliest most bulbous nose I've ever seen in my life.

He was known as the class clown and jestermaxxed to the extreme to compensate for his subhuman face and he had a new gf every 2-3 months for the entirety of our four years of highschool. He told me that he didn't go for 1 week without sex since he was 13 years old.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
No it's true, just make a tinder and put your height if your over 6'3. The biggest slayer in my highschool was a 6'4 guy with a 4 PSL face with the ugliest most bulbous nose I've ever seen in my life.

He was known as the class clown and jestermaxxed to the extreme to compensate for his subhuman face and he had a new gf every 2-3 months for the entirety of our four years of highschool. He told me that he didn't go for 1 week without sex since he was 13 years old.
If being 6'3+ was a great deal I would have slayed so so so so so much but I am a v although I have kissed girls but not fucked even a single of them
Face makes you attractive without any doubt
@Bonesbonesbonesbone

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63
If being 6'3+ was a great deal I would have slayed so so so so so much but I am a v although I have kissed girls but not fucked even a single of them
Face makes you attractive without any doubt
@Bonesbonesbonesbone

Make a tinder and hinge account and put 6'4 in the bio (Most people fraud +1 inch). You will get a hundred matches.

Have you even tried online dating? It's made for men like you.

• +1
Make a tinder and hinge account and put 6'4 in the bio (Most people fraud +1 inch). You will get a hundred matches.

No I haven't but I have seen tinder experiments and from that I have learned that face = everything

• +1
No I haven't but I have seen tinder experiments and from that I have learned that face = everything
This is a troll thread, isn't it. Your not actually incel your just baiting replies :pepefrown:

• So Sad
This is a troll thread, isn't it. Your not actually incel your just baiting replies :pepefrown:
It isn't a troll thread I am serious af

• +1
And no I am not an incel
You can't be someone who can't have sex as a 6'3 MTN but i want to be a Chad

• +1
And no I am not an incel
You can't be someone who can't have sex as a 6'3 MTN but i want to be a Chad

You want to be Chad but don't want to make an online dating profile? :fuk: I'm being trolled jfl

• JFL
You want to be Chad but don't want to make an online dating profile? :fuk: I'm being trolled jfl
Im 18:(
Currently focussed on my steroid cycle will blast for 2 years and then think about slaying of having a gf

• +1
Im 18:(
Currently focussed on my steroid cycle will blast for 2 years and then think about slaying of having a gf

Who cares idiot, just make a tinder or hinge account you mog 95% of men on those apps already just by being 6'3, 5.5 PSL, and white.

Why wait 2 years when you can get a fwb and sex right now? Are you autistic? You don't even have to date the girls at your level just use them for a booty call/sex whenever you want.

• +1
Reactions: unlucko and 5.5psl
Who cares idiot, just make a tinder or hinge account you mog 95% of men on those apps already just by being 6'3, 5.5 PSL, and white.

Why wait 2 years when you can get a fwb and sex right now? Are you autistic? You don't even have to date the girls at your level just use them for a booty call/sex whenever you want.
LOL
I am 4.5 psl , white , 6'3
It's my target to reach 5.5 psl

• +1
LOL
I am 4.5 psl , white , 6'3
It's my target to reach 5.5 psl

Your still 6'3 and white, that enough to make you slay, unless your fat or something. You can get a harem of Stacey latina or asian girl fwb off tinder JUST by just being 6'3 and white.

Dm me face pics, I know your underrating yourself.

like i said status,fame and phsyique wont give u real raw attraction. Its mostly face and height you need both to do good, frame is important too but can be a failo and still compensated for height or face.
Physique no raw attraction?
Please, shut the fuck up

• +1
Your still 6'3 and white, that enough to make you slay, unless your fat or something. You can get a harem of Stacey latina or asian girl fwb off tinder JUST by just being 6'3 and white.

Dm me face pics, I know your underrating yourself.
I have no single pic of mine in my laptop and I don't know how to to click the picture from it ( brutally over for me )

• +1
Good physique + height with MTN face, u re chadlite minimum
Here people have decent faces but skinny manlets who try to cope

the sex i get, the treatment i get and how i mog everyone in public just by my height and physique is sick
I AM SURE NO WOMEN is as submissive as she is with me with none of you. My face is completely normal, teied differtent hairstyles even buzz cut (almost bald) and i mog EVERYONE in publioc with better face.
How they look at me and how they look to better looking guys facially...is completely different.

If you HAVE NEVER BEEN jacked and tall, you cant understand the presence you have and the attention you get.

Anyways, what is for you chad treatment?

• Love it
By that I mean girls being slaves for you and being submissive af and also you can get any girl of your dreams that's what chad treatment means to me is

• +1
By that I mean girls being slaves for you and being submissive af and also you can get any girl of your dreams that's what chad treatment means to me is
To get good girls even being a chad u gotta make moves and have balls.

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and 5.5psl
No tf it doesn't lmao
Height so much over rated it's literally a meme guys
Face is your soul don't forget that
No it’s not. I’m 6/10 but 6’3 and have no problem at all, they approach me!

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
No it’s not. I’m 6/10 but 6’3 and have no problem at all, they approach me!
nigga im 6'5 6'8 with lifts, 22 inch bidelt, htn and i still struggle hard to get bitches
chad just gets them into bed no games no talk i have to play their shitty test games and then they think I'm boring and autistic its brutal especially here
and they're always makeupmaxxed ltbs they have such high standards its insane thinking they will get a chad
chad will fuck and dump their body on some Mexican cartel street

nigga im 6'5 6'8 with lifts, 22 inch bidelt, htn and i still struggle hard to get bitches
chad just gets them into bed no games no talk i have to play their shitty test games and then they think I'm boring and autistic its brutal especially here
and they're always makeupmaxxed ltbs they have such high standards its insane thinking they will get a chad
chad will fuck and dump their body on some Mexican cartel street
Well maybe you’re too tall then?
I don’t struggle at all, everywhere I have women approach me. School/work. Even online dating is so easy!
But it’s all Becky 4-6 /10
No stacies in sight for me

I don’t struggle at all, everywhere I have women approach me. School/work. Even online dating is so easy!
no lol
they approach me then run away when they see my subhuman undereyes that i hide via light frauding
sounds autistic but that's literally what happens

5”9 here and 96 bodycount (4 and a half years). 6/10 face. How do I reconcile that?
Maybe if I was taller I would do even better?

RTT is legit way for normies to ascend.
View attachment 2074330
thoren-bradley-chopping-wood-9.jpg
what the fuck is rtt

5”9 here and 96 bodycount (4 and a half years). 6/10 face. How do I reconcile that?
Maybe if I was taller I would do even better?
Like me in face than but I’m taller. Maybe I’m get som extra only because my height and hair.

maybe you just live in the uk where the women are generally ugly, i have no problem with attracting women, i have a problem with being attracted to them

Every very wealthy guy has a hot young wife and lots of the fuck girls on the side. Look matter of course but money haloes you
Lol this forum is getting rp by the minute lol

rp is cope, of course looks matter, but ur copiuin g if you think money deosent matter
I mean if u want to betabuxx and get used for bread then ye it does

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
I mean if u want to betabuxx and get used for bread then ye it does
Ur not rich, you wouldn t undertand. You dont see the shit that some of these rich subhumans do with young girls

• +1
Ur not rich, you wouldn t undertand. You dont see the shit that some of these rich subhumans do with young girls
Lol @Blackgymmax don’t you have a rich friend? Does he slay?

Lol @Blackgymmax don’t you have a rich friend? Does he slay?
You should be at least mtn to benefit. These subumansguys were subjhuman because old

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 2268
ideal height (10 inches taller than the avg female in your country) + good frame can make someone with a MTN face a chadlite

People like other because of photos not description. Tinder is much more made for good looking face with short height

• +1
People like other because of photos not description. Tinder is much more made for good looking face with short height
Exactly OLD is all face you can put your height as 6'5 ang get like 2% more slays

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and Deleted member 2268
Good physique + height with MTN face, u re chadlite minimum
Here people have decent faces but skinny manlets who try to cope

the sex i get, the treatment i get and how i mog everyone in public just by my height and physique is sick
I AM SURE NO WOMEN is as submissive as she is with me with none of you. My face is completely normal, teied differtent hairstyles even buzz cut (almost bald) and i mog EVERYONE in publioc with better face.
How they look at me and how they look to better looking guys facially...is completely different.

If you HAVE NEVER BEEN jacked and tall, you cant understand the presence you have and the attention you get.

How tall are you?

Assuming you are MTN facially then having all those things mentioned does it make you a Chad ???
@LOST @decadouche57 @lebronjames23
No, all these traits are common but a good face is rare.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back