Can reincarnation really happen?

leonardu

leonardu

Gold
It's only fair to live as a subhuman and be born as a Chad once. I feel like I will continue to live as a subhuman and never be born again.

• So Sad
Reactions: Aero, grief and butterworld
Image 39

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
It's only fair to live as a subhuman and be born as a Chad once. I feel like I will continue to live as a subhuman and never be born again.
It’s logically possible, but nothing in science points to reincarnation so empiricism is out the table. Just enjoy the life you have now.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Zikel_Nut, incel194012940 and 3 others
Explain it tbhngl
It’s just a modal operation, if you can’t derive a contradiction from a proposition then it’s by default logically possible.

Like it’s logically possible that we’re in a brain in a vatt scenario since there are no propositions that can contradict the statement

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, <6PSLcel, Deleted member 65658 and 1 other person
It’s just a modal operation, if you can’t derive a contradiction from a proposition then it’s by default logically possible.

Like it’s logically possible that we’re in a brain in a vatt since there are no propositions that can contradict the statement
booooring

I wanted the complete breakdown of the mechanisms of reincarnation, not the philosophical argument for whether propositions can be contradicted with poop

• So Sad
Reactions: butterworld
booooring

I wanted the complete breakdown of the mechanisms of reincarnation, not the philosophical argument for whether propositions can be contradicted with poop
I’m not schizo enough to offer you that. But I guess you can take this into consideration. If we’re in an infinite regression of causal events then technically you being reincarnated into a chad is apart of that set of events.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940, <6PSLcel and Deleted member 65658
I’m not schizo enough to offer you that. But I guess you can take this into consideration. If we’re in an infinite regression of causal events then technically you being reincarnated into a chad is apart of that set of events.
guess so. but the definition of reincarnation gets fuzzy here, its not what op is referring to

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
You will be reborn as a 5'2 Chinese guy with mild autism that starts balding at 19. You will be college roommates with a 6'2, gymmaxxed, tatted up hyper NT Tyrone who will life mog you to oblivion.

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997