Can Rhinoplasty get rid of a slight roman nose? (aka jew nose)

i hear voices

i hear voices

Master
I overall have a good nose shape ( blessed light skin genetics) but from the side I have a slight bump near the the top of my nose and its only noticeable if you are very close to my face but I'm worried that it might develop into a problem. I have 5k saved up from cleaning peoples houses and video game awards. if I wanted to get a good surgery is 5k enough?

Small bump on top means weak radix sometimes.

Yes rhino can do literally anything

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Krakowski
I overall have a good nose shape ( blessed light skin genetics) but from the side I have a slight bump near the the top of my nose and its only noticeable if you are very close to my face but I'm worried that it might develop into a problem. I have 5k saved up from cleaning peoples houses and video game awards. if I wanted to get a good surgery is 5k enough?
if no one notices who cares, rhino is the most botched surgery in the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge, Maalik and LevantinePsycho
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
if no one notices who cares, rhino is the most botched surgery in the world
like I said the more I go through puberty I don't want it to develop into a bigger bump or worse nose

I got a droopy nose it's ruining me I might bonesmash it...

• JFL
Reactions: coispet and BowlCutMogger
like I said the more I go through puberty I don't want it to develop into a bigger bump or worse nose
if your not even finished puberty just wait man

8EEA5D95 3A29 413A B0A3 C28EC36D8A98
dnrd

• Love it
Reactions: redmaxx
yes, middle east is known for this type of rhino

Someone morphed it and it looked bad
Because the morph changed the forehead too, making it look like an autistic gigachad one. it was pretty shitty.

but it's just not in this one specifically, with a straight nose he would look photogenical and look good from any angle, instead of that he looks good in a couple pics and that's it. yes he was a supermodel but he would be more good looking with a better nose

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Because the morph changed the forehead too, making it look like an autistic gigachad one. it was pretty shitty.

but it's just not in this one specifically, with a straight nose he would look photogenical and look good from any angle, instead of that he looks good in a couple pics and that's it. yes he was a supermodel but he would be more good looking with a better nose
whats more good looking than a supermodel?🤣🤣 niggas life would still b the same

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
True Roman nose moggs and you’d be retarded to get rhino

whats more good looking than a supermodel?🤣🤣 niggas life would still b the same
it would change that he wouldn't be looking like a jewish new york rat in 90% of pics. not to mention in motion which is even more disfavourable with a big nose

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
no it's not you LITERAL RETARD
yes it is. its very difficult to perform such precise and exact movements especially on the soft tissues of the tip, And on top of that most people choose closed rhino since they don't want scars, making it even harder.
Surgeon skill is extremely important in rhino.

True Roman nose moggs and you’d be retarded to get rhino

yes it is. its very difficult to perform such precise and exact movements especially on the soft tissues of the tip, And on top of that most people choose closed rhino since they don't want scars, making it even harder.
Surgeon skill is extremely important in rhino.
yeah retard, I totally believe you now despite rhino being on par with hair transplant in terms of safety and success rates

yeah retard, I totally believe you now despite rhino being on par with hair transplant in terms of safety and success rates

idk why are you citing me but I didn't criticize rhinoplasty per se. Just saying a proper Roman nose doesn't need one, not at all.

idk why are you citing me but I didn't criticize rhinoplasty per se. Just saying a proper Roman nose doesn't need one, not at all.
only if the guy has a chad jaw AND his areas are not pretty boy

only if the guy has a chad jaw AND his areas are not pretty boy

If he doesn’t have a good chad then I’d rather get the jaw fixed than change the nose. If the features are generally soft and the Roman nose breaks the harmony then I’d agree with you.

• +1
If he doesn’t have a good chad then I’d rather get the jaw fixed than change the nose. If the features are generally soft and the Roman nose breaks the harmony then I’d agree with you.
tbh I have a decent jaw but a bulbous nose, you'll have to get a bimax for your nose to not have any effect on your face

tbh I have a decent jaw but a bulbous nose, you'll have to get a bimax for your nose to not have any effect on your face
Yeah I know many people have to and I don’t discard it. My intention is to have a very small movement of the maxilla though.

• +1
if you're nose isn't disgustingly bad getting rhino won't prob make significant changes id spend money somewhere else