Reactions: nuisance and Autismcel
They're probably addictive

you after shrooms:

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
I want to try ketamine again but cant find it

no brother eat the shrooms, rasta love 👊❤️❤️

Are you stupid.
Every drug eg weed, shrooms or lsd eg stuff that can make you see things.
Its all neuro toxins.

They all rot your brain and brain cells.
look up what they can do to the human brain, its not worth it. Same goes for drinking and smoking.
It only hurts you in the end.

Are you stupid.
Every drug eg weed, shrooms or lsd eg stuff that can make you see things.
Its all neuro toxins.

They all rot your brain and brain cells.
look up what they can do to the human brain, its not worth it. Same goes for drinking and smoking.
It only hurts you in the end.
apparently shrooms do the opposite make new connections in the brain, which is a good thing for mental issues
or so i heard

apparently shrooms do the opposite make new connections in the brain, which is a good thing for mental issues
You are retarded.
it will only hurt you and make more delusions.
Don't take the word of some losers who lost their will to drugs and simple pleasures.

Either way if you end up insane and end up killing yourself. Ill make sure to pay no respects.

You are retarded.
it will only hurt you and make more delusions.
Don't take the word of some losers who lost their will to drugs and simple pleasures.

Either way if you end up insane and end up killing yourself. Ill make sure to pay no respects.
hmm I understand where you are coming from but people like jordan peterson, bill gates, steve jobs, joe rogan, elon musk, the beatles and a bunch more prominent figures praise psychedelics for what they did for them. Steve jobs said if it wasn't for lsd apple wouldnt exist.

Im not saying taking shrooms will make you steve jobs but people are well spoken and intelligent and see psychedelics in positive way.

hmm I understand where you are coming from but people like jordan peterson, bill gates, steve jobs, joe rogan, elon musk, the beatles and a bunch more prominent figures praise psychedelics for what they did for them. Steve jobs said if it wasn't for lsd apple wouldnt exist.

Im not saying taking shrooms will make you steve jobs but people are well spoken and intelligent and see psychedelics in positive way.
avoid them. You don't need it.

• +1
Reactions: nuisance
yep, cia psyop

• +1
Reactions: nuisance