Doing shrooms at the club

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
since I hardly ever get female attention when I go out I figure I may as well just take a psychedelic instead of alcohol to make the night less boring and to limit my spending. Acid is out of the question cause it lasts way too long so I figured on shrooms. Only thing is I’ve never done shrooms in a public space like a club before so maybe it’s not a good idea.

Thoughts
@MoggerGaston
@fukmylyf
@TsarTsar444

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Shkreliii, TheAbyssinian and 4 others
Do it.
I have only done it twice now but need to experiment more with it.

I socialized with one guy one time, and he told me he had a chemical psilocybin-substitute which he used at parties/raves, in pill form.
Instead of eating shrooms, he would just take this pill and get similar effects he told me.

Idk details, but interesting. some sort of designer drug prob

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Manletmachine
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, TsarTsar444 and Manletmachine
Do acid instead

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Manletmachine and fukmylyf
if it’s your first time i wouldn’t suggest it, there’s a chance you could go schizophrenic

if that’s not the case then go ahead

good day

shrooms are too much of a mindfuck for the club imo. Too introspective and difficult to control

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Manletmachine and Ricky212
Too introspective and difficult to control
That’s what I want though, it’s not like I have anything better to do except get rejected by landwhales while I’m there

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and fukmylyf
You're handsome Just approach

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Don't listen to Gaston mogger he's a fat faggot

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: fukmylyf, TsarTsar444, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Mmm....mushroom...
 787a3a67 51ed 4e08 bfba ba58d586f235

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, St.TikTokcel, Shkreliii and 4 others
How can you blame women not wanting to fuck you when you look like a disgusting blob tbh
I am still good-looking at high bodyfat.

People tell me I look like a hunk, beast, in clothes cuz I am so big n wide.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Manletmachine and the BULL

Yes but when you remove your shirt you lose all your appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Manletmachine

I thought u were LTN with klinefelter

I enjoy being gassy and nauseous at the club

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, TsarTsar444 and Ricky212
do cocaine

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Yes but when you remove your shirt you lose all your appeal
yeah this is true, which is why I don't fuck without my shirt on. + Dimming the lights, etc.

But I havent fucked for years so this isn't even really relevant imo. I don't even get to the point of intimacy anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
yeah this is true, which is why I don't fuck without my shirt on. + Dimming the lights, etc.

But I havent fucked for years so this isn't even really relevant imo. I don't even get to the point of intimacy anymore.
You would get much more success if you uploaded jacked shirtless pics on your OLD profile. Face only doesn't cut It, you're competing with guys Who have the full package

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You would get much more success if you uploaded jacked shirtless pics on your OLD profile. Face only doesn't cut It, you're competing with guys Who have the full package
True, same if I got a shorter haircut tbh. I notice a lot more attention from girls when my hair is shorter.

But it's also a personal journey tbh. You have to like the look/person you are trying to come across as to others.

True, same if I got a shorter haircut tbh. I notice a lot more attention from girls when my hair is shorter.

But it's also a personal journey tbh. You have to like the look/person you are trying to come across as to others.
Haircut Is irrelevant. You Need a 6 pack

• +1
Never done shrooms tbh, need to go and pick some wild ones in my local mountain once May comes cause they are in season during that month. LSD is very good the first few hours but it just lasts too long sadly, my trip just always feels shitty after the first 6-7 hours and you just have to go through with it. LSD also makes you have a hippy communist mindset after tripping on higher doses that can persist for months and its the reason i am reluctant in doing it again. Shrooms are probably the same if not worse

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Shkreliii
Never done shrooms tbh, need to go and pick some wild ones in my local mountain once May comes cause they are in season during that month. LSD is very good the first few hours but it just lasts too long sadly, my trip just always feels shitty after the first 6-7 hours and you just have to go through with it. LSD also makes you have a hippy communist mindset after tripping on higher doses that can persist for months and its the reason i am reluctant in doing it again. Shrooms are probably the same if not worse
Try amanita muscaria

shrooms aren't very comparable to LSD at all imo

try them out, or come to the netherlands u can just buy them in local stores here

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Manletmachine
Thing I love about shrooms is that they give me extreme high social/emotional intelligence.

Like suddenly I start noticing all these small gestures that people make or things that they say, the way they say it, to please me or the opposite: to signal discomfort/keep me away. Or they have some other clear intent. While in day to day life you largely brush over all of this, you aren't consciously aware of it, only subconsciously in the way that you feel towards these people or they feel towards you.

I become hyper aware of what other people's intentions are through their behavior, and I also realize the type of vibe/intentions I myself give to people around me through my behavior.

It really made me understand that I can come across as really standoff-ish and a bit of a dickhead at times, because I try to keep people away from me, even though I am actually lonely and crave social connection. My struggling inner mental state, the anger and depression I have inside, is clearly showing through my behavior and I am not aware of it. And it really affects the quality of my social life more than I thought it does.
On shrooms it is immediately very obvious.

You become extremely in tune with the way humans socialize and how you yourself socialize. Very insightful experiences.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Manletmachine
Thing I love about shrooms is that they give me extreme high social/emotional intelligence.

Like suddenly I start noticing all these small gestures that people make or things that they say, the way they say it, to please me or the opposite: to signal discomfort/keep me away. Or they have some other clear intent. While in day to day life you largely brush over all of this, you aren't consciously aware of it, only subconsciously in the way that you feel towards these people or they feel towards you.

I become hyper aware of what other people's intentions are through their behavior, and I also realize the type of vibe/intentions I myself give to people around me through my behavior.

It really made me understand that I can come across as really standoff-ish and a bit of a dickhead at times, because I try to keep people away from me, even though I am actually lonely and crave social connection. My struggling inner mental state, the anger and depression I have inside, is clearly showing through my behavior and I am not aware of it. And it really affects the quality of my social life more than I thought it does.
On shrooms it is immediately very obvious.

You become extremely in tune with the way humans socialize and how you yourself socialize. Very insightful experiences.
Dosage for night out ?

shrooms aren't very comparable to LSD at all imo

try them out, or come to the netherlands u can just buy them in local stores here
Shroom comedown is far better too in my experience. You actually feel good

• +1
You don’t do that stuff bud. Just drink a beer like a normie cuck and accept that you’re being cucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Manletmachine
You don’t do that stuff bud. Just drink a beer like a normie cuck and accept that you’re being cucked
Go back to bed grandpa ain’t it like 7am in Nebraska?

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Go back to bed grandpa ain’t it like 7am in Nebraska?
But old men don’t sleep a lot, they always get up early. Only teens sleep late so you got it backwards bud

• JFL
@Manletmachine why tf did u cry react this post?

next weekend im going on a 4 day bender. 2 separate raves, a block party for st. pats, then chilling with a girl. I'm thinking acid, molly, coke+alcohol, and edibles. Then I'm sober for a month.

brocel how many times have u done lsd?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fukmylyf
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Manletmachine
since I hardly ever get female attention when I go out I figure I may as well just take a psychedelic instead of alcohol to make the night less boring and to limit my spending. Acid is out of the question cause it lasts way too long so I figured on shrooms. Only thing is I’ve never done shrooms in a public space like a club before so maybe it’s not a good idea.

Thoughts
@MoggerGaston
@fukmylyf
@TsarTsar444
Loser

Move to Florida

• JFL