ROPEFUEL CLUB EXPERIENCE - ITS OVER

D

Deleted member 39692

Legend
Before the club we bough 2 L of beer since no one wanted to get too drunk today.
We met at about 10:30 PM to drink, before we head to the club at about 12:30 AM
Only 2 out of 4 of us actually drink. We keep drinking
Im starting to get drunk. Its been about an hour and i went to a park to piss 3 times. Stumbling across roads next to other people
Its not enough so i buy 0,5 L more of beer and me and my friend drink it. At this point i get very drunk. I piss for the 4th time

My friends tell me to go to the city centre to drink water, so i go all ALONE
THIS IS WHERE THE SHIT PART OF THE NIGHT STARTS HAPPENING AND EVERYTHING GOES DOWNHILL
While im drinking outside, 2 kids approach me that they need 1 euro for food bc they are going home. I say i dont have any but they say they can hear it in my pockets. I give them 1 euro and they ask for more. I tell them to give me one euro back and i will give them 2. They say ok, i show the one euro and they steal it from me.
Two fucking ugly ass subhuman kids beamed me for 2 euro. Broke pussies retards.
I wanna chase them but i almost stumble and fall. I think its 2 euro after all i dont give a shit.
I go back to my friends, my friend gives me an euro in return thankfully.

We go to the club
BORING DOGSHIT
The club was so full you couldnt turn. Worst part was my high inbih was coming back. I didnt feel drunk at all. No IOI’s. No communication. Nothing. I barely even saw a girl.
I look around at the girls. Im th best looking in the club (i was a part of the 15% of guys there that werent 30% bodyfat) and i was one of the tallest. No girl cared.
Girls were getting rizzed by fat guys and manlets. I was out of words. I kept dancing to songs i didnt know and acted like im not depressed.
That goes on from 12:30 AM to 4 AM.
Before getting out of the club i tell my friend im gonna ask this girl for her instagram.
He yells “No, dont”. I dont do it.
We get out its raining.
They walk with me then leave me 1/3 of the way home. They catch their bus and i was left alone, stumbling towards my house, wet from the rain.
It’s completely over.

@julianchicago @ascension @cytoplasm @drop
@Bozoogway @Akhi

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Rimaxtis, wollet2 and 11 others
too many words on my screen, cant even bear the thought of reading this book

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis and buflek
too many words on my screen, cant even bear the thought of reading this book
its for m homies. skip his thinthread

bro you cant call kids brokies for asking for 2 dollars if you are a grown ass man that gets even slightly mad about giving out 2 dollars. unless ur a megajew which I doubt you are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, bobtheflowerpot and Deleted member 39692
bro you cant call kids brokies for asking for 2 dollars if you are a grown ass man that gets even slightly mad about giving out 2 dollars. unless ur a megajew which I doubt you are.
im mad bc they fucking stole it from me when i anted to use that 2 eur for more beer. If they asked nicely then fucked off when i said no firs tit would be ok
They stole it. If i see them again i will break their chins subhuman retarded sog children
Idc about 2 eur. They took advantage of my drunkness thats what angers me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and kebab
im mad bc they fucking stole it from me when i anted to use that 2 eur for more beer. If they asked nicely then fucked off when i said no firs tit would be ok
They stole it. If i see them again i will break their chins subhuman retarded sog children
Idc about 2 eur. They took advantage of my drunkness thats what angers me
murder them then bro they deserve it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
murder them then bro they deserve it
not murder, but i will knock out both of them. They are lucky i was alone. My friends would wipe the floor with them if they tried that shit

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
not murder, but i will knock out both of them. They are lucky i was alone. My friends would wipe the floor with them if they tried that shit
bro if you dont murder them they will take 4 shekels next time, then 8, then 16 ...... until they steal the moon or some shit bro you gotta prevent this, the fate of humanity is in your hands ur like the indian messiah

• JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, MoggerGaston, Ricky212 and 2 others
bro if you dont murder them they will take 4 shekels next time, then 8, then 16 ...... until they steal the moon or some shit bro you gotta prevent this, the fate of humanity is in your hands ur like the indian messiah
baiting me so he fbi gets me. smart…
When i see them they will lay on the floor unconscious.
Not dead but they might as well be. I eill break those recssed broccoli head chins. FUCKING RETARDED DOGS THINK IM STUPID

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Ricky212, bobtheflowerpot and 2 others
baiting me so he fbi gets me. smart…
When i see them they will lay on the floor unconscious.
Not dead but they might as well be. I eill break those recssed broccoli head chins. FUCKING RETARDED DOGS THINK IM STUPID
fuck the goyim got me

• JFL
maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, midlatinocel and Deleted member 39692

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 39692
Relatable

Clubs are Dogshit if you’re non NT

• So Sad
so brutal. it killed me
You need extraverted personality, low inhib and high energy to slay in clubs.

Better off staying at home

• +1

• JFL
You need extraverted personality, low inhib and high energy to slay in clubs.

Better off staying at home
i need tp get girls somehow if i go again i will drink more
but idk. i got 0 attention. it murdered my confidence completely ass raped it and killed me completely

“rotting” is stuck in my head now
Same, whenever I lie in bed I immediately say to myself “rotting bro, rootting”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, cytoplasm and Deleted member 39692
i need tp get girls somehow if i go again i will drink more
but idk. i got 0 attention. it murdered my confidence completely ass raped it and killed me completely
Been there many times. Just go to have fun with your friends and if something happens it happens

Even OLD is better than clubs if you look decent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
Been there many times. Just go to have fun with your friends and if something happens it happens

Even OLD is better than clubs if you look decent
I get solid attention online. Irl had decent attention too. But this experience was brutal. I feel like i have standards to the point where if they dont approach me i feel subhuman. I mean i even saw ugly fat manlets talking to girls, while i talked to none. Completely brutalised my feels. Doesnt help that im emotional asf on alcohol. Extreme depression spikes after i drink and have a bad experience in my mind.
Indeed i need to lower my standards somehow.

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot
I get solid attention online. Irl had decent attention too. But this experience was brutal. I feel like i have standards to the point where if they dont approach me i feel subhuman. I mean i even saw ugly fat manlets talking to girls, while i talked to none. Completely brutalised my feels. Doesnt help that im emotional asf on alcohol. Extreme depression spikes after i drink and have a bad experience in my mind.
Indeed i need to lower my standards somehow.
Girls do approach and give signals tbf but not when u look depressed and out of place

Before the club we bough 2 L of beer since no one wanted to get too drunk today.
Im starting to get drunk. Its been about an hour and i went to a park to piss 3 times. Stumbling across roads next to other people
Its not enough so i buy 0,5 L more of beer and me and my friend drink it. At this point i get very drunk. I piss for the 4th time

THIS IS WHERE THE SHIT PART OF THE NIGHT STARTS HAPPENING AND EVERYTHING GOES DOWNHILL
While im drinking outside, 2 kids approach me that they need 1 euro for food bc they are going home. I say i dont have any but they say they can hear it in my pockets. I give them 1 euro and they ask for more. I tell them to give me one euro back and i will give them 2. They say ok, i show the one euro and they steal it from me.
I wanna chase them but i almost stumble and fall. I think its 2 euro after all i dont give a shit.

We go to the club
BORING DOGSHIT
The club was so full you couldnt turn. Worst part was my high inbih was coming back. I didnt feel drunk at all. No IOI’s. No communication. Nothing. I barely even saw a girl.
I look around at the girls. Im th best looking in the club (i was a part of the 15% of guys there that werent 30% bodyfat) and i was one of the tallest. No girl cared.
Girls were getting rizzed by fat guys and manlets. I was out of words. I kept dancing to songs i didnt know and acted like im not depressed.
Before getting out of the club i tell my friend im gonna ask this girl for her instagram.
We get out its raining.
They walk with me then leave me 1/3 of the way home. They catch their bus and i was left alone, stumbling towards my house, wet from the rain.
It’s completely over.

@Bozoogway @Akhi
how old were those retards? the ones who took money

brutal experience, this is why i despise clubs, it makes me see actual subhumans getting off with girls while the most i ever got was some deranged 40yo slut who came up to me then ran away 5 minutes later as if i am the devil

• +1
how old were those retards? the ones who took money

brutal experience, this is why i despise clubs, it makes me see actual subhumans getting off with girls while the most i ever got was some deranged 40yo slut who came up to me then ran away 5 minutes later as if i am the devil
the retards were 15-17 im assuming

Yep i hate clubs but idk where to meet girls otherwise since i dont have any other reasons to leave my house unless im going to a club w friends. But its terrible. So many repulsive men with girls somehow its insane

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
subhuman trait: getting scammed by kids

• So Sad
the retards were 15-17 im assuming

Yep i hate clubs but idk where to meet girls otherwise since i dont have any other reasons to leave my house unless im going to a club w friends. But its terrible. So many repulsive men with girls somehow its insane
yeah and i think the belief that clubs are chad only is massive cope. i have been to clubs several times. i was the tallest guy there despite being barely average height according to this forum. and i saw this short fat dumbass making out with a stacy, made me rage hard and got my friends to leave 30-40 minutes early

• +1
"While im drinking outside, 2 kids approach me that they need 1 euro for food bc they are going home. I say i dont have any but they say they can hear it in my pockets. I give them 1 euro and they ask for more. I tell them to give me one euro back and i will give them 2. They say ok, i show the one euro and they steal it from me."

when people do this with me I say that its my keys

• +1
subhuman trait: getting scammed by kids
Yep. They saw me stumbling and almost falling down and took advantage of me

• So Sad
Reactions: buflek
not one pixel you stupid faggot

• +1
"While im drinking outside, 2 kids approach me that they need 1 euro for food bc they are going home. I say i dont have any but they say they can hear it in my pockets. I give them 1 euro and they ask for more. I tell them to give me one euro back and i will give them 2. They say ok, i show the one euro and they steal it from me."

when people do this with me I say that its my keys
I LITERALLY THOUGHT OF THE KEYS THING WHEN I CAME HOME. Im a newbie at this but will say that if it happens again

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
yeah and i think the belief that clubs are chad only is massive cope. i have been to clubs several times. i was the tallest guy there despite being barely average height according to this forum. and i saw this short fat dumbass making out with a stacy, made me rage hard and got my friends to leave 30-40 minutes early
I almost cried when i got home. The thought of guys that have bug eyes so bad that are visible in club lighting, head shorter than me, hairy, bald and like actually obese talking to girls. While i thought i was decent but talking to no girls and seeing that makes me feel like im legit -10/10. Alcohol makes me extra emotional so i was insanely depressed and angry bc of this

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I almost cried when i got home. The thought of guys that have bug eyes so bad that are visible in club lighting, head shorter than me, hairy, bald and like actually obese talking to girls. While i thought i was decent but talking to no girls and seeing that makes me feel like im legit -10/10. Alcohol makes me extra emotional so i was insanely depressed and angry bc of this
same this is why i rarely drink alcohol, it's not good for incels and tastes horrible. good to see another person on this forum who doesnt believe in the cope of face is everything

• +1
same this is why i rarely drink alcohol, it's not good for incels
if you arent subconsciously a happy person alcohol ruins you i immediately think of all bad things when i get drunk
good to see another person on this forum who doesnt believe in the cope of face is everything
yeah face is def not everything. But to be honest with you i dont know what the secret is anymore. Maybe NT is everything. Maybe its somehow a combo of everything. Idk anymore seriously

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Xtra

We go to the club
BORING DOGSHIT
We get out its raining.
It’s completely over.

@Bozoogway @Akhi
0 + dnr

if you arent subconsciously a happy person alcohol ruins you i immediately think of all bad things when i get drunk

yeah face is def not everything. But to be honest with you i dont know what the secret is anymore. Maybe NT is everything. Maybe its somehow a combo of everything. Idk anymore seriously
yes i only drink rarely with the few friends that i have. with friends it makes me extroverted and trollish and super low inhib. by myself it makes me suicidal so i never drink in my house, only outside

• +1
yes i only drink rarely with the few friends that i have. with friends it makes me extroverted and trollish and super low inhib. by myself it makes me suicidal so i never drink in my house, only outside
We are identical in that matter
With friends i get lower inhib (still a bit high for my liking sadly) and i laugh all the time
Alone i get extremely suicidal and depressed

I can't cope anymore

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 39692
shit parties/clubs are the worst

unbearable. And the people there always suck too

• +1
Reactions: ascension
ldar

• +1