can someone genuinely give some lifefuel for fixing jaw ? im done even with better forward growth i still look like shit due to my inward gonions

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
i want to kms my jaw ends looking is a banana fuck this , gonions are law tbh

Attachments

• WIN_20231223_18_26_54_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20231223_18_26_54_Pro.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: goldpill
Jesus fuck, atleast you have a decent looking jaw, you'd me way sadder with a fucked jaw like mine,

Do you hvae overbite?

Jesus fuck, atleast you have a decent looking jaw, you'd me way sadder with a fucked jaw like mine,

Do you hvae overbite?
Nope , very strong chin projection

D

Do you hvae overbite?
DEcent looking jaw ? its round asf from front , over for me tbh , im subhuman aswell so thats that

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231221-130647_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20231221-130647_Video Player.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, 0hMan and zz67
wtf is that rug thingy on your neck, you look like a border hopper, post front
Im poor bhai , and at home aswell i just wear random shit from my closet.

• So Sad
Reactions: tren_31
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Shkreliii
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
I wont make it past 18 with the ammount of suifuel i consume everyday.
i just ldar all day wnating to become better, it's almost impossible to change, despite me knowing it would be easy

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • +1
i just ldar all day wnating to become better, it's almost impossible to change, despite me knowing it would be easy
I just cant cope with the fact that its over at 16 , idk i have to gain some maturity tbb

• +1
  • +1
I dont mog shit bhai
i gotta study now to keep the rope away, im so autistic and dyfunctional, im currently 6'03, i can probably streetch or some shit, but i have 2.5 inch lifts

• Love it
i gotta study now to keep the rope away, im so autistic and dyfunctional, im currently 6'03, i can probably streetch or some shit, but i have 2.5 inch lifts
Im dickmaxxing so if i arrange married then i dick mog all her exes and never then cucked lmao , im 6.6×6 hoping to get 7.6×6 by 19.

Im dickmaxxing so if i arrange married then i dick mog all her exes and never then cucked lmao , im 6.6×6 hoping to get 7.6×6 by 19.
I've wsasted so many years, its either suicide, or donald trump maxxing for me, i swear god intended my penis to be 4 inches, but its like 6 inches, im getting surgery done for 8k or something when im 22, girth and ligament removal, its proven to make erect length better, but only 1 cm or more.

It takes me like 1 minute to coom, im not jerking off for 100 days, and im probably putting filler on my penis like an african shaman

• Woah
I've wsasted so many years, its either suicide, or donald trump maxxing for me, i swear god intended my penis to be 4 inches, but its like 6 inches, im getting surgery done for 8k or something when im 22, girth and ligament removal, its proven to make erect length better, but only 1 cm or more.

It takes me like 1 minute to coom, im not jerking off for 100 days, and im probably putting filler on my penis like an african shaman
6 inch girth is too much? Fuark it began bhai now i can peacefully jeemaxx

If you are 6 foot with 2.5 inch lifts then you are 5’7.5 without frouding 🤣🤣 sad for people who use heels

• Woah
i want to kms my jaw ends looking is a banana fuck this , gonions are law tbh
Grow a beard to distract from it, leave the sides longer and shaped up to fraud wider jaw. It will cover up the failo of that chin. Everything else about you is htn bro

• Love it
Grow a beard to distract from it, leave the sides longer and shaped up to fraud wider jaw. It will cover up the failo of that chin. Everything else about you is htn bro
Thanks bro

One downside to it i wont be able to showoff hollow cheeks when i get which i will becuase my cheekbones are very high set , but then again i woulf have to compromise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46997
As a man, its better to have more chin than not enough

All i can say is surgery

• So Sad
Your problem is your pheno not your bonesb

One downside to it i wont be able to showoff hollow cheeks when i get which i will becuase my cheekbones are very high set , but then again i woulf have to compromise.
The beard will be better. if one day you married a girl with regular chin projection your sons may get hollow cheeks. Think of the positives brother

• Love it
Your problem is your pheno not your bonesb
Black curly hair and tan are you kidding me?? This is dark triad pheno

Black curly hair and tan are you kidding me?? This is dark triad pheno
Tannned is not ideal in india i gotta detan and i got prescribed beta carotene in my dengue recovery diet for a month it has me a lot of yellower i gotta hop off that shit asap. I think it is just a average pheno girls wont think much of it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 46997
D

DEcent looking jaw ? its round asf from front , over for me tbh , im subhuman aswell so thats that
ur subhuman in comparison to caucasians, but in india ur HTN jfl

You dont have shove it in my face bhai. I know that
stop comparing urself to caucasians then if u know that, just be thankful u dont live in the west and compare urself relatively to ur own ppl, u mog most of them

• +1
stop comparing urself to caucasians then if u know that, just be thankful u dont live in the west and compare urself relatively to ur own ppl, u mog most of them
I dont compare just tryin to be the best so i can land a stacylite or stacy by smv in india which accounts a lot more your carreer unlike west.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
You look terrible cuz ur jaw / chin is too big not cuz fucking gonions jfl u sand nigger iq retard (ily habibi)

9B9D7EC2 2859 47D7 99A3 C50852175094 464709D2 C52C 4796 A63A 0734DD8A3042

• Woah
Reactions: blackckatt
You look terrible cuz ur jaw / chin is too big not cuz fucking gonions jfl u sand nigger iq retard (ily habibi)

View attachment 2626647View attachment 2626645
i look dyel in after , i lack angularity due too gonions which creates the banana look morph me with a sharp jaw corner and see how hard it mogs thats it otherwise it would have been top 5% percentile jaw chin is not a problem , i have a caucasian chin projection without their nose which should be obv ethnics have under projected nose bridge and noses.

6 inch girth is too much? Fuark it began bhai now i can peacefully jeemaxx
I just had to rob like a 2,5meter long christmas tree, it felt like pushing a boulder jfl, im gonna cut it now

If you are 6 foot with 2.5 inch lifts then you are 5’7.5 without frouding 🤣🤣 sad for people who use heels
my adidas shoes are 1.4 inches, and my lifts are 1 inch (silicone sleeve) And im officially 6'03, i've been measured like 20 times at the adhd clinic to monitor my growth / eating.

Which would make me exactly 6'3, my resting position is 6'03 so im not frauding either, + i plan on doing stretches during night with elastic bands tied to my feet and shoulders.

Also imagine if i could fraud 6 inches without looking like an autistic retard, also my sister called me 5'11 once, was going e.r

I just had to rob like a 2,5meter long christmas tree, it felt like pushing a boulder jfl, im gonna cut it now

my adidas shoes are 1.4 inches, and my lifts are 1 inch (silicone sleeve) And im officially 6'03, i've been measured like 20 times at the adhd clinic to monitor my growth / eating.

Which would make me exactly 6'3, my resting position is 6'03 so im not frauding either, + i plan on doing stretches during night with elastic bands tied to my feet and shoulders.

Also imagine if i could fraud 6 inches without looking like an autistic retard, also my sister called me 5'11 once, was going e.r
Ur faggot u should kys ur frauding

Do you have an underbite? Or did you have an underbite prior to any orthodontic treatment?

Do you have an underbite? Or did you have an underbite prior to any orthodontic treatment?
i dont have any underbite for the last time you have judge it my lip positioning and teeth i have a very comically strong chin projection

i dont have any underbite for the last time you have judge it my lip positioning and teeth i have a very comically strong chin projection
Nobody asked you did you have an underbite, they asked about an overbite which wouldn't make any sense.

You look like you have a skeletal underbite, which was either compensated by childhood orthodontics or somehow naturally compensated for. I would recommend getting a CBCT scan and consulting a maxillofacial surgeon on Zoom.

If that isn't true and you have a healthy skeletal class, reduction genioplasty is an option, but I don't think that's the case.

Nobody asked you did you have an underbite, they asked about an overbite which wouldn't make any sense.

You look like you have a skeletal underbite, which was either compensated by childhood orthodontics or somehow naturally compensated for. I would recommend getting a CBCT scan and consulting a maxillofacial surgeon on Zoom.

If that isn't true and you have a healthy skeletal class, reduction genioplasty is an option, but I don't think that's the case.
sorry for being rude i confused it with underbite which is usually get asked for it , i did not get any orthdontic procedure i think my dentist removed 1-2 teeth idk if it was premolar , and some regular cavity fillings

idk can see any misalignment ? @pSilent

Attachments

• WIN_20231223_22_20_12_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20231223_22_20_12_Pro.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
fuck fuck sorry for being rude i confused it with underbite which is usually get asked for it , i did not get any orthdontic procedure i think my dentist removed 1-2 teeth idk if it was premolar , and some regular cavity fillings

idk can see any misalignment ?

I can't make any judgements based on occlusion as it could have been somehow camoflauged.

Best bet is to get a CBCT and ask a maxillofacial surgeon what your deficiencies are. Your look is very characteristic of a skeletal underbite.

Solution here in each case would be 1. Jaw Surgery when you're 18 if a trusted MaxFac confirms my suspicions, or if not 2. Reduction Genioplasty.

Your issue is fixable, take a productive approach to it. Definitely wait until you're at least 18 for any type of surgery though.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and mayo mogger
sorry for being rude i confused it with underbite which is usually get asked for it , i did not get any orthdontic procedure i think my dentist removed 1-2 teeth idk if it was premolar , and some regular cavity fillings

idk can see any misalignment ? @pSilent
That‘s still underbite, rotation just makes it look diffrent.

Morph includes posterior impaction for lip rotation, huge mandibular and genio setback but still in respect to maxilla (I didn‘t recess your upper jaw/ barely touched it - just rotated):

44A131A1 F2AF 476F BE2C 2FF0B637AF3F

11965DC1 9F9A 4A22 A059 6873343C2BDF

Hope that gave you the will to survive and save money

Last edited:
  • Woah