Can someone mog salludon?

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
Yh.. I know there are people who can mog @Salludon in smv or in psl but i haven't gone through a single person who can mog him in both psl and smv... For example Henry cavill..he mogs salludon in appeal but in psl he don't (absence of pure hunter eyes)
97395e774f335d862cef7fc0e9b22956
another example is tyson.. He mogs salludon in appeal but in psl salludon mogs
Ab7b9d4d4d6c41c261fd74541ec166f1
and an other example will jordan barrett... He mogs salludon in psl but in smv salludon mogs(cuz he looks like a gay alien
4909102038f394e678cab816e39f5bf2
i am not riding salludons cockk or something .. I'm just a asking if you can present me a person who can mog him in both ways

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 5746 and 9 others
Yh.. I know there are people who can mog @Salludon in smv or in psl but i haven't gone through a single person who can mog him in both psl and smv... For example Henry cavill..he mogs salludon in appeal but in psl he don't (absence of pure hunter eyes) View attachment 1021586another example is tyson.. He mogs salludon in appeal but in psl salludon mogsView attachment 1021588and an other example will jordan barrett... He mogs salludon in psl but in smv salludon mogs(cuz he looks like a gay alien View attachment 1021594i am not riding salludons cockk or something .. I'm just a asking if you can present me a person who can mog him in both ways
All the above you posted mog him hard jfc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 9779 and 15 others
You didn't get it..go and read again

Found @Salludon's alt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Selinity, Deleted member 9779, Looks234 and 12 others
7EE8FDDB 0208 4396 8007 175F380E8D52

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
IMG 20210304 183414

In some pics like this o'pry mogs him otherwise he's pretty much the best looking man in the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, Deleted member 9779, 5'8manlet and 2 others
View attachment 1021606
In some pics like this o'pry mogs him otherwise he's pretty much the best looking man in the world
Yh.. I forgot to write that o'pry come very closer... In some cases mogs.... But there can be an exception.. But he's not an absolute example as you said it too

• +1
Reactions: Sviken, GigaAscender and Deleted member 9090
Yh.. I forgot to write that o'pry come very closer... In some cases mogs.... But there can be an exception.. But he's not an absolute example as you said it too
Nothing is absolute in psl. You're comparing their best pictures in ideal lighting and angle which doesn't really equate to irl smv. Chances are they don't even look that good irl

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Ryan
Yh.. I know there are people who can mog @Salludon in smv or in psl but i haven't gone through a single person who can mog him in both psl and smv... For example Henry cavill..he mogs salludon in appeal but in psl he don't (absence of pure hunter eyes) View attachment 1021586another example is tyson.. He mogs salludon in appeal but in psl salludon mogsView attachment 1021588and an other example will jordan barrett... He mogs salludon in psl but in smv salludon mogs(cuz he looks like a gay alien View attachment 1021594i am not riding salludons cockk or something .. I'm just a asking if you can present me a person who can mog him in both ways
The surgerymaxxed goat fucker wouldnt stand a chance in nordic countries jfl. How tall he is even, looks short asf ngl

The surgerymaxxed goat fucker wouldnt stand a chance in nordic countries jfl. How tall he is even, looks short asf ngl
keep coping white jbs want his bpc (big pakistani cock)

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 10602 and 3 others
salludon reading all this undeserved hate itt

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Alessandro dellisola destroys him both PSL and SMV

A2761180 1005 488D B9BB 381A84A9F762

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, CursedOne, Deleted member 12165 and 13 others
Prime Lachowski

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
I wish I looked like Barrett ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
No salludon jaw mogs this jawless cuck... Yeah but in smv he mogs

Attachments

• c5a379d56ff9ba8db65654a8e537aa96.jpg
    c5a379d56ff9ba8db65654a8e537aa96.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 263
  • Screenshot_20210121_222557.jpg
    Screenshot_20210121_222557.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 253
jfl nigga has cum crusts in his eye, jfl what a phaggot

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Lmao
How gay do you have to be to make threads about this dude every day.

Also I said it once and I’ll say it again, @larsanova69 mogs him from the sewers of his Curry village all the way to the gates of Gandy heaven and through space and time from Earth to Jupiter. Even his implants don’t save him from the mog.

• JFL
Reactions: Lars

Also I said it once and I’ll say it again, @larsanova69 mogs him from the sewers of his Curry village all the way to the gates of Gandy heaven and through space and time from Earth to Jupiter. Even his implants don’t save him from the mog.
shut the fuck up you absolute faggot, you literally have a guy in your signature and call others gay, jfl keep crying for sallubhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 10602
N

NO he don't... His eye area is no where near salludons

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
shut the fuck up you absolute faggot, you literally have a guy in your signature and call others gay, jfl keep crying for sallubhai

Keep coping you subhuman Currycel, I know you like to circlejerk dudes from your kind whenever they beat the 1:1000000 odds and end up looking like a human, but in reality they still get mogged. Lars mogs him, Arvid mogs him, Yuyevon mogs him and many more that I can’t even name. My sig also mogs him btw...so hard, that the mog might break the sound barrier.

Keep coping you subhuman Currycel, I know you like to circlejerk dudes from your kind whenever they beat the 1:1000000 odds and end up looking like a human, but in reality they still get mogged. Lars mogs him, Arvid mogs him, Yuyevon mogs him and many more that I can’t even name. My sig also mogs him btw...so hard, that the mog might break the sound barrier.
keep crying you cumskin dog, that subhuman in your sig gets mogged by sallubhai

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 10602
Salludon has better zygos, eye area, chin, jaw and ramus
Dellisola has better eyebrows, nose, lips ratios and eye colour

Overall dellisola mogs salludon slightly

Salludon has better zygos, eye area, chin, jaw and ramus
Dellisola has better eyebrows, nose, lips ratios and eye colour

Overall dellisola mogs salludon slightly
eye color is cope, sallu has better eye area like you say and thats more important than eye color

eye color is cope, sallu has better eye area like you say and thats more important than eye color
But dellisola had pretty much ideal colouring and his eye area is God tier too too.Dellisola slightly edges salludon PSL and in SMV mogs him hard

Images 54

• Love it
Reactions: bugeye
But dellisola had pretty much ideal colouring and his eye area is God tier too too.Dellisola slightly edges salludon PSL and in SMV mogs him hard

View attachment 1021688
keep in mind dellisola is squinting here so hes frauding so you cant say his eye area is as good tbh but yeah he is a mogger in his own right as well, females wont care if they could get either of the 2 lol

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Also salludon is morphing himself in the video in Ur Avi

Someone on lookism pointed it out.Notice how his nose is literally moving like its an individual muscle. look at his hwole face twitching/warbling

it is clearly morphed. his lips are twitching too that video is morphed as fucc now that i look closer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Looks234, Chadeep and 4 others

Someone on lookism pointed it out.Notice how his nose is literally moving like its an individual muscle. look at his hwole face twitching/warbling

it is clearly morphed. his lips are twitching too that video is morphed as fucc now that i look closer.

Oooo my godddd... The level of cope here is infinite

jfl what would he gain from morphing his videos tho, there must be a diff reason ngl

What about prime Gandy smv mogs to hell but psl slight mog too>?