Can someone rate my appearance.Dm me

L

Level1GigaChad

Iron
I do not believe I am attractive even whenever family members or freinds tell me. I want a completely random person to rate me so the perspective is not biased because of how someone might think of me. I think the reason I may be called attractive is because my height and deep voice.(would make my face public but I feel there are some strange people on this website)

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
all my friends say im ugly and make memes of my face

• So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead
Ill rate I think you need to start the conversation tho to be able to send photos

I do not believe I am attractive even whenever family members or freinds tell me. I want a completely random person to rate me so the perspective is not biased because of how someone might think of me. I think the reason I may be called attractive is because my height and deep voice.(would make my face public but I feel there are some strange people on this website)
sure bro

Ill rate I think you need to start the conversation tho to be able to send photos
Like I said tho I can't expose my face to multiple people iont want to be exposed how do I send private