how to be a blackpilled barber?

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
I'm looking to become a barber as a secondary source of income. Given my understanding of facial aesthetics, I believe I can bring a unique perspective to the table.

i think theres a good market, male barbers are brainwashed by the male gaze and Ethnic barbers can only do a fade/skinfade and are useless if you want a different haircut because they dont know how to handle medium to long hair while men.

I believe the key is to combine barbering skills with hairstyling techniques to handle all types of hair and those trendy TikTok cuts that are in fashion

also some knowledge about face shapes can be helpful like round faces with a lisghtly longer buzz cut on top can create the ilusion of a more elongated face, on the other hand if you a more angular face aka skull warrior/square face a shorter buzz cut can create the same ilusion.

or knowing how to perform a good low fade and not skin fade like this

just a few examples, yall can tell more in the comment section

Took me 3 barbers to finally find someone who understood how to perform this haircut and not give me a skinfade.

Anyway, I'm going to start barber school next week. I already have some experience because I learned to cut my own hair during quarantine. I was inspired by people like @Amnesia and Nick Bateman, who have also tried or succeeded in cutting their own hair.

Since I'm just starting out, I’d love to hear any tips or advice from the community. What should I focus on to improve my skills? Also, are there any common complaints or things you dislike about other barbers that you'd like me to avoid? I'm eager to learn from your experiences and ensure a better service

also, once i learn more about barbering and other stuff i might make some threads related to haircuts and facial aesthetics

guys with knowledge about the topic GTFIH

@MakinItHappen @JamesHowlett @AscendingHero

• +1
Reactions: silencio, LooksThinker, owlofathena and 2 others
how long have you been cutting hair?

Look up Brandon Curington and start from there

• JFL
Reactions: Nigger, EggKing, kiyopon and 1 other person
Fade up my balls now u nigger

I also cut the hair of friends of mine, I'm very good at cutting fades. It was so worth it, I made a lot of money for a 15 year old teenager

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and the next o'pry
how tf do I find barbers that cut medium/long hair