Can someone tell me why I get called handsome/pretty by middle aged/older women?

G

grefe21

Iron
Pretty much the title. I am somewhere between MTN - HTN according to this forum , and I have to agree lol. My ex-gf was somewhere in my area. Most of the time she was MTN , but would fraud HTN with make up and use fishnets during sex lmao. She also had an hourglass body which is W.
Returning to the title , I have always been called handsome by my gf and middle aged women. Been called that by 3 female teachers and quite a few times by friends of my mom(who are in the 25-45 range). Also by no means I have a height halo , I'm only 5'8-5'9.

Unfortunately I'm not into MILFs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857
Brutal "milfs" are monsters

They are gaslighting same happen to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
younger girls are more indirect and wont call u handsome right in ur face, instead they are more subtle with their attraction towards so u gotta be good at picking choosing signs. Anyways ive seen ur thread and u look just normal, maybe females like ur pheno

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
the underrate you because of your bf%, your closer to htn and will be htn+ with leanmax, you have really good eyes and no real major failos

Pretty much the title. I am somewhere between MTN - HTN according to this forum , and I have to agree lol. My ex-gf was somewhere in my area. Most of the time she was MTN , but would fraud HTN with make up and use fishnets during sex lmao. She also had an hourglass body which is W.
Returning to the title , I have always been called handsome by my gf and middle aged women. Been called that by 3 female teachers and quite a few times by friends of my mom(who are in the 25-45 range). Also by no means I have a height halo , I'm only 5'8-5'9.

Unfortunately I'm not into MILFs.
I have th same shit, I think I get rated better by older foids cuz I looks masculine, even tho am 15 I look 25, whilst young foids like pretty boys, am tryna grow an eboy haircut etc..