Can testosterone maxxing change or significantly improve my gonial angle and brow at 18 yo?

darktriadbeancel

darktriadbeancel

Iron
Plus mewing and thumbpulling

Absolutely not

Testosterone will have no effect on your gonial angle and browridge growth. Gonial angle is affected by the position and rotation of your maxilla, which is determined during your developmental years. If you were a mouth breather, it's over.

There are plenty of women out there who have as big of a browridge as men do, yet women have tiny amounts of testosterone compared to even the most low T men out there.

Testosterone will have no effect on your gonial angle and browridge growth. Gonial angle is affected by the position and rotation of your maxilla, which is determined during your developmental years. If you were a mouth breather, it's over.

There are plenty of women out there who have as big of a browridge as men do, yet women have tiny amounts of testosterone compared to even the most low T men out there.
thats caused by the genetic size of maxilla ?

Absolutely yes. Combine it with chewing

What if for some odd reason i am still developing due to late puberty?

normal t doesnt have any effect on facial bones i think. prenetal t more important.