Can top tier BBCs compete with top tier white chads?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Arabs are 2nd

yeah
Arabs. Fucking lol.

Its Jatts then blacks then whites then native americans then turkic then everywhere else then arabs

Arabs. Fucking lol.

Its Jatts then blacks then whites then native americans then centra
Jatts are indian so they are at botttom due to low smv.

Iq is literally how fast you process information which is essentially intelligence.

Keep coping shitskin
Albert chadstein vs unga boonga. Who the girl go pick?
No,its the truth jatts are not even fully caucasian like arabs.
You mean European
And no we are not nixed either. We dont have different ancestors from one group

Arabs are 2nd

No,I mean caucasian.
You mean caucasoid. Also jfl if you think that. Aboriginal have given us their skull shapes but instead other traits

Have given *

Come to think of it, I've never seen a foid gush over a black actor or model like I've seen with Depp/Pitt.

Nah,indians would be very white looking if it weren't

I am just going by statistics
Its called dark skin nigga. Near enough all indians look very white

Its called dark skin nigga. Near enough all indians look very white
Nah,the phenotype has visible australoid influence.look at kalash people they have the lowest australoid genes in the region and they are white looking.

Nah,the phenotype has visible australoid influence.look at kalash people they have the lowest australoid genes in the region and they are white looking.
Would you say pashtuns looks white?

No,they don't.although compared to indians they look closer to whites.
Jfl. This legit doesnt mean shit. Would you say they are caucasoid

Jfl. This legit soesnt mean shit. Would you say they are caucasoid
they can look very caucasian because they are only around 14-15 percent australoid but if speaking genetically they are not fully caucasian.

they can look very caucasian because they are only around 14-15 percent australoid but if speaking genetically they are not fully caucasian.
Well then this just proves you dont know what you are talking about. Because pashtuns are inbred Jatts

Well then this just proves you dont know what you are talking about. Because pashtuns are inbred Jatts
they have less australoid influence than jatts.Pashtuns look different from jatts.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
they have less australoid influence than jatts.Pashtuns look different from jatts.
Literally the same genetics you dont know shit dawg. . . my dad gets mistaken for being italian all the time. If you think that means we are not caucasoid idek what you are on.
15% australoid doeant show up on the face because australoids are caucasoids with bimax.

You can see the mongoloid in me more than the australoid

Literally the same genetics you dont know shit dawg. . . my dad gets mistaken for being italian all the time. If you think that means we are not caucasoid idek what you are on.
15% australoid doeant show up on the face because australoids are caucasoids with bimax.

Australoids are caucasoid? JFL

I am just saying genetically you are not fully caucasoid but when it comes to phenotype you can look caucasian.

I am just saying genetically you are not fully caucasoid but when it comes to phenotype you can look caucasian.
Then it shouldnt matter in rhe debAte

And yea with bimax thas it

still jatts are indian and you know what stereotypes indians have.
Chad gets sterotyped as a douche bag dick yet look at how that did nothing against him

Chad gets sterotyped as a douche bag dick yet look at how that did nothing against him
yes but indians are viewed as bottom of the barrel and the accent too also women don't hate douche bags.

yes but indians are viewed as bottom of the barrel and the accent too also women don't hate douche bags.
Lol wtf r u dumb or something? Indians are hated by white men . thas it
The accent is irrelevant. Since its not an actual thing we in the uk have

Lol wtf r u dumb or something? Indians are hated by white men . thas it
The accent us irrelevant. Since its not an actual thing we in the uk have
No,white women hate indians much more because how creepy indians are on internet.

No,white women hate indians much more because how creepy indians are on internet.
Creepy men are just ugly. Bluepill cope

OP, stop racebaiting you fucking cucklord.
DrcYpehWoAAF52a

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman, Deleted member 1862 and xit
bbc no
mulatto yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
you guys are the worst combination of racist & retarded

the answer is yes

Im pretty sure every good looking guy can get chicks regardless of what race they are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 2227
Maybe they can compete in ONS, for LTRs with high tier stacyes they get destroyed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 245
Last edited:
Absolutely not.

Robust bbcs vs pretty boy twinks ?

take robust chads like cavill or hemsworth and they’d obliterate bbcs