Whites can run nerd halo

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
I’ve noticed that whites specifically blonde or light eye colored whites can run nerd halo.

Obviously the chud aspie types or really low PSL ones Cant ofc. But if you are a high LTN/MTN u can legit run nerd halo as a white guy. Dark colored whites aka the more med ones I notice can’t as much but the fluffy light hair with the glasses combo slays.

It’s not just smth online that happens I’ve seen it irl. @Xangsane would claim that they only get low tier ethnic foids but that’s wrong. They pull way more attractive and better personality Latinas than the ghetto round faced city goblinas that Edgars pull. They get actual HQNP HTB+ suburban Latinas like the ones I post aka the top tier ones.

Sadly you can’t run nerd halo if your hair isn’t lighter or your eye color isn’t light either. It’s not just muh lower third either I’ve seen some slightly not too much but slightly recessed in the chin guys slay Ez with this archetype.

@EggKing @sportsmogger @Luffymaxxing @try2beme opinions?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
not wrong, at least here in Europe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Debetro
Whites are cucks
Gooks are nerds
Blacks are dumb
Latinos are violent
Curries are smelly
And meds are perfect.

I'm med but I'm just trying to be fair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Rivers of Nihil, justropemaxbro and 11 others
Whites are cucks
Gooks are nerds
Blacks are dumb
Latinos are violent
Curries are smelly
And meds are perfect.

Who are meds

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Narcissus🥀

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
So can I

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
I’ve noticed that whites specifically blonde or light eye colored whites can run nerd halo.

Obviously the chud aspie types or really low PSL ones Cant ofc. But if you are a high LTN/MTN u can legit run nerd halo as a white guy. Dark colored whites aka the more med ones I notice can’t as much but the fluffy light hair with the glasses combo slays.

It’s not just smth online that happens I’ve seen it irl. @Xangsane would claim that they only get low tier ethnic foids but that’s wrong. They pull way more attractive and better personality Latinas than the ghetto round faced city rats that Edgars pull. They get actual HQNP HTB+ suburban Latinas like the ones I post aka the top tier ones.

Sadly you can’t run nerd halo if your hair isn’t lighter or your eye color isn’t light either. It’s not just muh lower third either I’ve seen some slightly not too much but slightly recessed in the chin guys slay Ez with this archetype.

river phoenix looked like a nerd with glasses imo but he looked really good

• +1
I'm not sure "nerd" and "halo" are two words that belong together in any situation/context lmao

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, 📎♿️⚙️ and LooksThinker
this is true, i have the most success with latinas by far

I'm not sure "nerd" and "halo" are two words that belong together in any situation/context lmao
9E693A7C F543 4278 826E 4454D00B9685

This guy easily slays the hqnp Stacy Latinas I post while muh thug maxxed Hispanics get with the goblinas

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zan, PrinceLuenLeoncur, 📎♿️⚙️ and 2 others

It’s not just smth online that happens I’ve seen it irl. @Xangsane would claim that they only get low tier ethnic foids but that’s wrong. They pull way more attractive and better personality Latinas than the ghetto round faced city goblinas that Edgars pull. They get actual HQNP HTB+ suburban Latinas like the ones I post aka the top tier ones.

Nerd game = Henry Cavill's face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar, zan, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
Smells Like Brown Cope
Only thing I will say is for Caribbean Hispanics you actually have to be gl. All Dominicans and even some Peruvians here are all bone moggers with robust lower third, hooded hunter eyes and tend to be 6’+ . So you actually have to be attractive and not muh thug maxxed like Central American/Mexicans

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Only thing I will say is for Caribbean Hispanics you actually have to be gl. All Dominicans and even some Peruvians here are all bone moggers with robust lower third, hooded hunter eyes and tend to be 6’+ . So you actually have to be attractive and not muh thug maxxed like Central American/Mexicans
Idk how being a scrawny subhuman pinkoid is a halo but you browns keep those new theories coming. Big ups!

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean and 📎♿️⚙️
Idk how being a scrawny subhuman pinkoid is a halo but you browns keep those new theories coming. Big ups!
Ok bro you live in EE in a completely different country and part of the world. Also none of the examples I use are subhuman. I legit just said that they tend to be tall and tend to have decent lower thirds :lul:. Regardless of how u wanna put it no non white or (white without light hair or light colored eyes) with those halos is getting away with being a glasses wearing nerd because they have a good lower third.

Ok bro you live in EE in a completely different country and part of the world. Also none of the examples I use are subhuman. I legit just said that they tend to be tall and tend to have decent lower thirds :lul:. Regardless of how u wanna put it no non white or (white without light hair or light colored eyes) with those halos is getting away with being a glasses wearing nerd because they have a good lower third.
Me having no lower third 😢:feelswah:

• Hmm...
What about if your a small scrawny pinkoid dude but your name is donk and you mog grown men in a video game? Is it a halo?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ElTruecel and St.TikTokcel
3 PSL zoomali/pajeet/brow >>>>>> sub 5 PSL pinkoid @russiancelreturns

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and 📎♿️⚙️
What about if your a small scrawny pinkoid dude but your name is donk and you mog grown men in a video game? Is it a halo?
He's asian. Yakut to be more precise.

3 PSL zoomali/pajeet/brow >>>>>> sub 5 PSL pinkoid @russiancelreturns
I’m not around zoomalis and I didn’t start seeing curries until uni. However regardless no zoomalis or paljeets are slaying :lul::lul::lul: Hahahahah. Rape maxxing doesn’t count boyo and all stats show that they don’t slay whatsoever are u trolling?

I’m not around zoomalis and I didn’t start seeing curries until uni. However regardless no zoomalis or paljeets are slaying :lul::lul::lul: Hahahahah. Rape maxxing doesn’t count boyo and all stats show that they don’t slay whatsoever are u trolling?
JBB/JBE are a thing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and ElTruecel
JBB/JBE are a thing.
Zoomalis can’t run JBB. JBE? Just be East Asian? Lol nonsense rice cope I was around plenty of rice and most of them were KHVs/KVs.

Zoomalis can’t run JBB. JBE? Just be East Asian? Lol nonsense rice cope I was around plenty of rice and most of them were KHVs/KVs.
Just be black/Just be ethnic. Core principles of BP though I'll admit that a white chad is the apex predator.

Just be black/Just be ethnic. Core principles of BP though I'll admit that a white chad is the apex predator.
Doesn’t work outside of Poland

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean
Works everywhere, bucko. You're just in denial.
No I just go outside and I’m not in whatever 99% Slavic country ur in. Outside of Slavic countries/EE this isn’t happening

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
No I just go outside and I’m not in whatever 99% Slavic country ur in. Outside of Slavic countries/EE this isn’t happening
It's mainly pajeets, tajiks, churkas and other browns here. Few central asians as well.

• +1
It's mainly pajeets, tajiks, churkas and other browns here. Few central asians as well.
I’m aware just be churka is law there every Slav tells me only churkas and central Asians are slaying

I’m aware just be churka is law there every Slav tells me only churkas and central Asians are slaying
Which is JBE aka just be ethnic/brown.

• +1
  • JFL
Don’t need to hear his cope. There are legit Dominicans that look whiter than him here

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Whites are cucks
Gooks are nerds
Blacks are dumb
Latinos are violent
Curries are smelly
And meds are perfect.

What are Arabs?

Only to get cucked by Chadriguez and Tyrone after 2 months
Doesn’t happen and depends if u mean actual Chadriguez and Tyrone or just some NT maxxed thugmaxxed hispanic/negro with shit looks. Prime Latinas I was simping for on .is we’re HQNP suburban ones bro not the rude ugly goblinas people for some reason tend to overrate.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Just go as a white nerd in non-white countries and you shouldn't have a problem...
 2881990f 8cb0 4ebc b8f5 d85f2ae3e9aa

• +1
Don’t need to hear his cope. There are legit Dominicans that look whiter than him here
Not a single person on Earth is more representative of the True Medaryan White Pale Race than myself. Imagine saying literal goblin mutts are whiter than a 100% European such as myself. Keep crying for me that you will never ever break 56% White on a good day if you're lucky.
Snapchat 1909150890
KwElhOEI 400x400

• JFL
Nigga that you? Fucking twink. Looking more breedable than most foids and built to get pinned to a wall and violenty fucked by a BBC:lul::lul:
Not a single person on Earth is more representative of the True Medaryan White Pale Race than myself. Imagine saying literal goblin mutts are whiter than a 100% European such as myself. Keep crying for me that you will never ever break 56% White on a good day if you're lucky.
View attachment 2823659View attachment 2823660

• Ugh..
Reactions: BrendioEEE