can u tell i’m wearing bbc ream here?

Its noticeable if you know what to look for. But to be honest you did a terrible job blending it and you could easily improve. Also I only use it when im going out and its darker or im in a darker setting and its legit impossible to tell but still hides my redness.

I didn't notice firstly but when I actually did - its fucking over. Would be worse than getting caught with 2" lifts. Can you find another tone that is more similar to your skin?

I would never look like this. Your only flaw it's your upper lip size and doesn't matter if you use bb crean, you mog most org. cels.

What bb cream was it

What bb cream was it
39D83009 640D 4330 80BF A3838FD43975

apparently it’s the best one for redness and it’s supposed to transform into ur skin color

View attachment 2798875View attachment 2798876
can you tell that i’m wearing bbc ream (bb cream) here? if not imma start wearing this on every pimple i get and on my rosacea so i’m not such a redcel. however would not be ideal if people could tell irl jf
I asked some foid on Snapchat if it looked like u where wearing makeup and she said “I don’t think so” So I think ur chillin

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
U really gotta stop tanning bro
this is the type of tan before i started MT2. my new tan will be more golden like arvids was. plus it’s the lighting making me look more than i really am

State of the coons on this site. The fact that the most infamous user on here is a self hating nigger that has gone through photoshop frauding with fillers and surgeries to make him more “Eurocentric” shows that coons are ugly

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
I asked some foid on Snapchat if it looked like u where wearing makeup and she said “I don’t think so” So I think ur chillin
nice thanks

this is the type of tan before i started MT2. my new tan will be more golden like arvids was. plus it’s the lighting making me look more than i really am
So u don’t wrinkle bro

Mirin i use this one daily , least noticeable cream on the market
yes think i’m just going to use it for my rosacea on special occasions. i’ll use it daily tho for acne/blemishes. what do u use it for skin texture?

yes think i’m just going to use it for my rosacea on special occasions. i’ll use it daily tho for acne/blemishes. what do u use it for skin texture?
Yea tbh i have redness from shaving and it hides beard shadow + conceals my redness , i wanted to do IPL and botox but after a second thought i said why should i ? I can splure a $15 dollar product on and look like a faceapp morph

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
wanted to do IPL and botox but after a second thought i said why should i ? I can splure a $15 dollar product on and look like a faceapp morph
yup my logic exactly. IPL doesn’t even work all the time anyways

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29