Can you actually teach charisma?

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
or is it a god given gift to be entertaining/likeable?

I have literally zero charisma and could make a friend for the life of me. Am I fucked with my nonexistent personality or can you teach yourself?

I'd probably need to look like Chico to be liked by others with my personality

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Yes and No.

Being entertained and likeable is a skill that you can train like anything else. Its difficult and will make you feel awkward especially at the start. The more people you talk to, the more social you are can fix it. Be as low inhibition to the point where you arnt weird, just dont give a fuck about anything. I started practicing on guys. You can start off to talking with friends, and having little filter but try to avoid saying retarded shit at the same time. After this, you can start by going up to a random guy, take their food or drink, ask or dont and just eat it or like ask to listen to their music, and make sure to try to dominate them in this situation. After this, talking to women online is pretty good. hit on them as much as possible, if one doesnt like you, dont care. Then eventually you care so little and are confident you can just cold approach and be charismatic or just any time you are talking to anyone you dominate them socially.

However, dont ever rely on charisma solely, as much as you should focus on improving things that will make you more charismatic (attractiveness). If you are hot, anything you say is charismatic. For example, for research, is that I told this girl I wanted to make a CP video with her, its the most strange thing to a normal person as you would expect. She laughed it off as a joke and told me i was funny, and jokingly agreed to make it with me. its less about what you say, and more about who says it, and how they say it

As a side note, nofap after 30 days makes social anxiety non existant

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, try2beme, forevergymcelling and 3 others
Yes and No.

Being entertained and likeable is a skill that you can train like anything else. Its difficult and will make you feel awkward especially at the start. The more people you talk to, the more social you are can fix it. Be as low inhibition to the point where you arnt weird, just dont give a fuck about anything. I started practicing on guys. You can start off to talking with friends, and having little filter but try to avoid saying retarded shit at the same time. After this, you can start by going up to a random guy, take their food or drink, ask or dont and just eat it or like ask to listen to their music, and make sure to try to dominate them in this situation. After this, talking to women online is pretty good. hit on them as much as possible, if one doesnt like you, dont care. Then eventually you care so little and are confident you can just cold approach and be charismatic or just any time you are talking to anyone you dominate them socially.

However, dont ever rely on charisma solely, as much as you should focus on improving things that will make you more charismatic (attractiveness). If you are hot, anything you say is charismatic. For example, for research, is that I told this girl I wanted to make a CP video with her, its the most strange thing to a normal person as you would expect. She laughed it off as a joke and told me i was funny, and jokingly agreed to make it with me. its less about what you say, and more about who says it, and how they say it

Well I didn't make a good impression on the kids in my class so I can't try on them.

I have the ome tv app where you can video chat ppl, im too high inhib to do it sober. After a few drinks I could probably try it

Well I didn't make a good impression on the kids in my class so I can't try on them.

I have the ome tv app where you can video chat ppl, im too high inhib to do it sober. After a few drinks I could probably try it
Don’t use alcohol. You have to train your skill

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and dopaminebeyondfried
Yes and No.

Can I pm u to talk about this?

no its genetic

charisma : pretend you are gonna rope next week, treat everyone with irony due to that fact.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and bluestaxamz
Some can learn

Some will never project charisma in their life

Lol, it's all about looks/status/money, there's no "charisma" if you're ugly, short, ethnic, poor, low-status, etc. If you're attractive/famous/rich, then most of the time is simply enough to not act like an entitled asshole and people will think you're incredibly charismatic.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, viniciz and Pikabro
tumblr_o04pvgvrWR1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Lol can you learn charisma he asks
Why do we max looks instead you think bro 😅

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
your face=your charisma

no zoomer in the world has charizma, its a long gone art

charismatic people have stories to tell