Can you be boneless and still have a lean face?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
Is it still possible after cutting down to very low bodyfat levels?

Yes.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

Attachments

• IMG_7419.jpeg
    IMG_7419.jpeg
    166.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Amadeus and szolliontaraelis
  • JFL
Reactions: SeriousAscension
You can but I wouldn't recommend it. Boneless people who leanmaxx their faces sort of look zombified since it requires such a low body fat percentage to bring out a boneless face.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Melly and Maalik
Do you think it’s too early for me to say I’m boneless. This is my bf levels
Nah, if your cheekbones and zygos aren't popping at this bf then you're prob boneless.

You can get pretty good ogee curve boneless tho, it's an issue of bone mass.

bro it just means your gonna look like shit if you get lean,boneless people look like crack addics below 15 percent body fat because the lack of zygos and under eye support

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
bro it just means your gonna look like shit if you get lean,boneless people look like crack addics below 15 percent body fat because the lack of zygos and under eye support
I have a hollow under eye area and a negative canthal tilt. Dont know about the zygos tho, they dont look that bad. I would say average.

I have a hollow under eye area and a negative canthal tilt. Dont know about the zygos tho, they dont look that bad. I would say average.
then you will look bad while being lean,if you are boneless with bad underyess 16 percent body fat gymmaxed is ideal

so boneless people have dark circles and no zygos?

then you will look bad while being lean,if you are boneless with bad underyess 16 percent body fat gymmaxed is ideal
I have bit of hollow cheeks when i suck my cheeks in and my jaw is decent, bit it is shrouded in lard. I think i have a midface recession, which is the cause of my bad eye area.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
so boneless people have dark circles and no zygos?
Bad under eye support, no prominent cheekbone or zygos. Lower third doesn't matter.

You can try and see if you like it.

I am boneless and low bf

Bad under eye support, no prominent cheekbone or zygos. Lower third doesn't matter.

yep thats me just + fat chubbycheeks

shame my eye colour n eyes and hair colour went to waste

My lower third ain’t that bad. Under eye support is bad tho, zygos idk. Idk how to find out i have bad zygos after leanmaxxing.

Will I look bad when lean?

• +1
Reactions: finn899

this doesnt even look that bad, cuz there are no dark circles

do u think u could make under eye support better without surgery?

My lower third ain’t that bad. Under eye support is bad tho, zygos idk. Idk how to find out i have bad zygos after leanmaxxing.
U can see bone structure at 20% bf, being leaner than that just makes it more angular. Henry cavill was never below 15% and always looked hella good and lean

U can see bone structure at 20% bf, being leaner than that just makes it more angular. Henry cavill was never below 15% and always looked hella good and lean
We are not henry cavil. Not everyone looks decent at 20%. 10% to see what you are working with.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Volufiline would work I guess, it increases fat in that area.
The fatpads u lose in ur eyes are way less important compared to the angular and face definition u get dont listen to these copers. Theres cases like hella bug eyed people like Cillian Murphy and he would look like shit if he wasnt lean

The fatpads u lose in ur eyes are way less important compared to the angular and face definition u get dont listen to these copers. Theres cases like hella bug eyed people like Cillian Murphy and he would look like shit if he wasnt lean
Agreed, if you eye era is below average you need angularity to compensate.

You can still have angularity in your face at around 15% without losing much eye fat pads.

Op is over 20% bf he is frauding by flexing core. If you don't have a flat stomach even while unflexed you're not 15%.

You can tell if you're 15% or not by being pretty lean everywhere but your love handles. Those go away when you go below that.