can you explain why does my friend slay?

D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken
006wr2ucgy1fp306ow5mmj30qo1be4qp
008bGPRWly1hgnf20943uj30u01hc43b

he doesnt have big jaw or chin. why girls love him? he fucked 50+ girls in my town (prime jbs and milfs too)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Xangsane and Blond3cel
"Milfs"
Oookay

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ObamasLastName, Kasanova, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
he is attractive to JBs because of very good health indicators, how is this hard to understand? most men in their 20s have the health indicators of a 40 year old man shit skin, shit hair. also he has a good and small nose, not many on this forum know about the smallnosepill yet but I made this theory up myself and if you trust my word you will be a wiser man.

bro thats like 80% of zoomers and most of them dont slay shit
NT low inhinb maxxed can give you an insane boost compared to your competition

Because he’s a pretty boy. People on this site can’t shot about ratings from female perspective..

Bone structure is so male gaze. As long as there isn’t any deformations..
Bone structure is most certainly not male gaze. Even women mention bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Lookologist003, Mewton and 2 others
bro thats like 80% of zoomers and most of them dont slay shit
Yeah, but toss in some solid bone structure and balanced features with the right ratios, and he's hitting the top tier.

Because he’s a pretty boy. People on this site can’t shot about ratings from female perspective..

Bone structure is so male gaze. As long as there isn’t any deformations..
"Bone structure is male gaze"
>attached pic is a guy with well defined cheekbones and jaw

You arguably need bone mass to create a youthful look, it's bone mass that holds skin up and tight to create a smooth appearance, we perceive wider faces as more youthful which is why facial bone width is so essential and why everyone here dreads downward grown long thin faces. Too much bone will look ogre but you need a good amount of it to remain youthful looking as well as striking.

The male gaze arguably overlooks bones, the male gaze often holds up boneless men who are the opposite of striking just because they're jacked out and have masc-maxxed fashion. (Andrew Tate being an obvsious example)

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Mewton, Kasanova and 1 other person
jfl brutal, nobody recognises gosha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, shortcel88, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
"Milfs"
Oookay
btw, milfs would absolutely love to get fucked by a twink. you can know it just by jordi el nino polla i videos, i saw him fuck like 3 milfs one time

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
What's his height btw?

because he has faggotmaxxed

Gosha is your friend? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 23239
jfl brutal, nobody recognises gosha
Going in my Chad registry.
Cope BTW. Bone is hugely important to a look, and if you don't have it as a man, your appeal is limited at best.
This guy has a small skull but his face is proportionally huge and forward grown. And elite tier soft features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and twilight
"Bone structure is male gaze"
>attached pic is a guy with well defined cheekbones and jaw

You arguably need bone mass to create a youthful look, it's bone mass that holds skin up and tight to create a smooth appearance, we perceive wider faces as more youthful which is why facial bone width is so essential and why everyone here dreads downward grown long thin faces. Too much bone will look ogre but you need a good amount of it to remain youthful looking as well as striking.

The male gaze arguably overlooks bones, the male gaze often holds up boneless men who are the opposite of striking just because they're jacked out and have masc-maxxed fashion. (Andrew Tate being an obvsious example)
For sure. But the ultimate bone structure here, is way too much for a woman. It’s too wide.
It’s like what men considers a good body, much more muscular than a woman prefers.
Another is hair, women loves hair on men. We men tend to under value that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239