it doesn’t matter how attractive you are, if you’re socially awkward, you will never pull

mewingrightnow

mewingrightnow

Middest Tier Normie
I have personal experience with this, my best friend (6’3, brunette, hunter eyes, literally one of the most attractive men I know) is very socially awkward, this guy mogs me to hell n back and im positive he mogs the fuck out of all of you too

He acts so weird when in a public setting. Its like he doesn’t fit in his own body. I was watching him dance at prom the other night, and jesus christ, i wanted to cry. He just never looks comfortable, something is always a little bit off. He can’t talk to girls for shit, he has never had a girlfriend.

Girls approach him, attractive girls, but he never can leave them with a good first impression of himself. He always starts his convos with women with one step back and scratches the back of his head. Don’t do that.

Imma say it again, you fuckers need to stop being so socially awkward, it genuinely sometimes even isnt your looks that is stopping girls from being attracted to you. You need to learn how to talk. Dont come at me saying im blue pilled, because my friend is a prime example of why blue pill isnt real

Being handsome (AND TALL) makes you noticed, NOT BEING A SOCIALLY AWKWARD FUCK MAKES THEM STAY.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Av0nr, Yerico7 and 2 others
He’s autistic that’s why he seems off but don’t confront him and say that so he doesn’t ruin his social life

I'm him except I'm sub 6 ft and LTN

• +1
Reactions: yen
Dnr NT coper “i know a guy brooo:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I have personal experience with this, my best friend (6’3, brunette, hunter eyes, literally one of the most attractive men I know) is very socially awkward, this guy mogs me to hell n back and im positive he mogs the fuck out of all of you too

He acts so weird when in a public setting. Its like he doesn’t fit in his own body. I was watching him dance at prom the other night, and jesus christ, i wanted to cry. He just never looks comfortable, something is always a little bit off. He can’t talk to girls for shit, he has never had a girlfriend.

Girls approach him, attractive girls, but he never can leave them with a good first impression of himself. He always starts his convos with women with one step back and scratches the back of his head. Don’t do that.

Imma say it again, you fuckers need to stop being so socially awkward, it genuinely sometimes even isnt your looks that is stopping girls from being attracted to you. You need to learn how to talk. Dont come at me saying im blue pilled, because my friend is a prime example of why blue pill isnt real

Being handsome (AND TALL) makes you noticed, NOT BEING A SOCIALLY AWKWARD FUCK MAKES THEM STAY.
this is why ive resorted to mass raping

• +1
Reactions: maxilofailo
Not a single word you dumb nigger
Muh social skills
Autistic Chad slays
Don’t believe me?
Just ask the nigger @Clavicular