can you get ripped from pushups?

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
My parents won't drive me to the gym to get ripped or buy me a membership, its over

Get a pull-up bar, adjustable dumbbells+weights and you're good for a year. Pull-ups, push-ups, side laterals, curls, seated/standing shoulder presses. Etc. Pretty easy

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Zeta ascended
can you get a body attractive to women by adding some muscle with calisthenics and leanmaxxing? yes
will you be able to truly gymcel without weights? no
and calisthenics means more than just pushups dumbfuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Calisthenics is very versetaile. Body weight only excersizess can definetly build the ideal body

• +1
Reactions: Hector
No gym for your face

Push ups, squats, and crunch max at home bro.

My parents won't drive me to the gym to get ripped or buy me a membership, its over
You can get ripped without gym machinery, yes, but not by doing only pushups. Especially if you do only 1 types of push ups. There's surprisingly much you can do without gym machinery. Think of African guys who get ripped even without fancy whey drinks or optimal nutrition, let alone gym membership.
You should check out Chris Heria officialthenx videos.

You can get ripped without gym machinery, yes, but not by doing only pushups. Especially if you do only 1 types of push ups. There's surprisingly much you can do without gym machinery. Think of African guys who get ripped even without fancy whey drinks or optimal nutrition, let alone gym membership.
You should check out Chris Heria officialthenx videos.

thanks bro, best reply on this thread

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
yeah dude just do pushups for 3 hours a day youll get jacked and then girls will want to eat the spicy curry from under your foreskin,