Can you guys describe my skin color ?

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
Yeah i’m being very serious. One of the most phenotypically ambiguous feature i’ve got is my skin color. I’ve been mistaken for indian/mutt multiple time. Some people describe it as “dark skin” and i know my skin looks kind of divergent fof my ethnicity (arab), but what makes it so dark ? Is it the skin color or my undertone ? And in both cases how to lighten it ? What shade can i achieve ?
Ima try to include a pic under every kind of lightening for maximum accuracy:

you look indian and not indian at the same type

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: caiolindo, NebulaExplorer and FML0908
Monobenzone is what MJ used

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, zaidannn, Deleted member 62070 and 8 others
nigga. take some chloroquine

Just use hydroquinone to lighten, pics won't load for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
Last time I try to help an Arab monkey.
Just fucking lol. You helped no one you retarded ape. You think monobenzone one of the most toxic bleachers is the solution ? Mj took it because he had vitiligo nigga. On top of that this thread is about understanding my skin color. Read everything before replying next time greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Just use hydroquinone to lighten, pics won't load for some reason.
I can pm them to you if they won’t load. Hydroquinone is a last resort tbh brother. The benefits/risk balance ain’t worth it.

Dirty

• +1
I can pm them to you if they won’t load. Hydroquinone is a last resort tbh brother. The benefits/risk balance ain’t worth it.
It'll be fine if you use it in moderation.

The only other options I can think of is supplementing MSM, L-Glutathinone, Vitamin C whilst applying kojic acid soap twice a day.

• +1
Just fucking lol. You helped no one you retarded ape. You think monobenzone one of the most toxic bleachers is the solution ? Mj took it because he had vitiligo nigga. On top of that this thread is about understanding my skin color. Read everything before replying next time greycel
And in both cases how to lighten it ? What shade can i achieve ?
I answered 2 of your question, but in your narrow long skull can't fit a brain that has the function of memory, my bad for thinking you're a functional human.

And you can lighten skin with mono without having white spots, the cream lightens the skin around the spots to match their tone.

Go marry a 9yr old like all Arabs and gtfo this forum

It'll be fine if you use it in moderation.

The only other options I can think of is supplementing MSM, L-Glutathinone, Vitamin C whilst applying kojic acid soap twice a day.
Did the pics load ?

I answered 2 of your question, but in your narrow long skull can't fit a brain that has the function of memory, my bad for thinking you're a functional human.

And you can lighten skin with mono without having white spots, the cream lightens the skin around the spots to match their tone.

Go marry a 9yr old like all Arabs and gtfo this forum
Buddy did tou read the main question of this thread ?
Besides, you’re acting like monobenzone is your typical over the counter panadole when it’s effects can be irreversible and i could finish up looking albino with it.
Your reply to my thread seemed very low effort that’s why i got triggered. Monobenzone is literelly a permanent tyrosine inhibitor.

There is no need to act racist by the way, won’t make you more of a man.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
looks Afghani

Anything beside aryan white skin tone is dirty
Cap tan can look good when presented with obviously European features look at alain delon or some of chicos darker looks

Fix your narrow faced and recessed chin thatsll make you more white

• +1
Fix your narrow faced and recessed chin thatsll make you more white
And how do you want me to fix the narrow face ? There is practically nothing i can do about it

what a pathetic thread

Why does it look more south asian “brown” than “arab” brown tho ? Do you have ane idea bro ?
Where are you from bro u lowkey look like a north african from casa

Most north African looking dude I fucking seen all day, you from Algiers or some shit?

Arab/northafrican

All the threads on skin lightening are absolute trash