Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 21077
Are you a stemcel

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
i am trying to figure that out

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
math is a superior form of language?

yeah sure... meanwhile you divide 1 in three and end up with periodic 0.33, in real life you divide something in 3 and you end up with 3 perfect pieces which cannot 100% accurately be represented by math, math is just imperfect human mental masturbation

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: capybara and Deleted member 21077
yeah sure... meanwhile you divide 1 in three and end up with periodic 0.33, in real life you divide something in 3 and you end up with 3 perfect pieces which cannot 100% accurately be represented by math, math is just imperfect human mental masturbation
well i do that all the time im like the character from Good Will Hunting opposite of Robin Williams! RIP!

yeah bro just find the determinant

movie was horrible IMO, but yeah, I wonder how many people know who neo is
Idk I thought it was an interesting concept. After the first movie it wasn't as good. I watched it 5 years ago it was pretty good

Idk I thought it was an interesting concept. After the first movie it wasn't as good. I watched it 5 years ago it was pretty good
i agree, concept is cool. I think it would be a banger if it was made in modern times

i agree, concept is cool. I think it would be a banger if it was made in modern times
The CGI is good for the 90's... I also like the 90's feel of it.

you will always be stuck in the matrix is what the movie doesn’t tell you

you are always stuck in a endless loop of strings attached to your arms by more powerful people you will be a slave to the matrix unless you take the easy way out or literally wipe out everything

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
through math. ricecels always win.
Yes but as usual its by factors that are out of your control. Asians are a great example since you bring them up, they move all over the world and often start out from absolutely nothing yet within a generation or two are within the top percentage of earners in that country. The reason for this is family, as corny as it sounds. Asian parents tend to be hugely involved in their kids life and go out of their way to prepare a strict future for their kids whether their kids like it or not. The idea that you can just kick your teenager out of your house and have them work random minimum wage jobs with ex cons in a lice infested apartment and it'll somehow propel them to success is boomer tier mind rot, in reality the more advantages you give to your kid and the better base you start them from then the further they will go and the only way of doing this is through proper provision, parenting and securing as much success for them as possible

Asians are immune to a lot of the bullshit of the modern world because no matter where they go, they'll build chinatowns and stick together in their small communities and families and in a way isolate themselves from modern retardation while focusing on trying to make themselves as successful as they can. Compare this to what has happened to the concept of family in the west and how it results in their children turning out and its night and day

Last edited:
Yes but as usual its by factors that are out of your control. Asians are a great example since you bring them up, they move all over the world and often start out from absolutely nothing yet within a generation or two are within the top percentage of earners in that country. The reason for this is family, as corny as it sounds. Asian parents tend to be hugely involved in their kids life and go out of their way to prepare a strict future for their kids whether their kids like it or not. The idea that you can just kick your teenager out of your house and have them work random minimum wage jobs with ex cons in a lice infested apartment and it'll somehow propel them to success is boomer tier mind rot, in reality the more advantages you give to your kid and the better base you start them from then the further they will go and the only way of doing this is through proper provision, parenting and securing as much success for them as possible

Asians are immune to a lot of the bullshit of the modern world because no matter where they go, they'll build chinatowns and stick together in their small communities and families and in a way isolate themselves from modern retardation while focusing on trying to make themselves as successful as they can. Compare this to what has happened to the concept of family in the west and how it results in their children turning out and its night and day
impulsivity is the deterioration of good qualities in a person. delay gratification in the Matrix and you can succeed bc its like a video game!

i mean considering a majority of the infrastructure that keeps enterprise running is connected to the internet yeah obviously?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
i mean considering a majority of the infrastructure that keeps enterprise running is connected to the internet yeah obviously?
yeah well the two dimensional space you inhabit is not exactly the same as the 3d variety i am living in atm

• Love it
then youll escape bro

• Woah
im an inherently good person

ricecels will make matrix

• +1