Can you have weak fwhr with wide set eyes?

TeemoNation

TeemoNation

Platinum
I mean most people with weak fwhr have close set eyes and most masculine have wide or Ideal ipd (1 eyes apart)

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 656
Given FWHR isn't anything to do with the set of the eyes directly, it's conceivable. You could lack in actual zygomatic volume and have a smaller bizygomatic than would otherwise be so. But if your IPD is wide you're probably going to end up with an at least average bizygomatic all in all. You'd also need to have higher set eyebrows, a taller nose or a longer philtrum.

It should be said that most people with a poor FWHR don't suffer from a lack of byzygomatic width. It's usually caused be the actual height of the midface, so the set of the eyebrows, the height of the nose and the philtrum. This is especially true of the first and the last.

Given FWHR isn't anything to do with the set of the eyes directly, it's conceivable. You could lack in actual zygomatic volume and have a smaller bizygomatic than would otherwise be so. But if your IPD is wide you're probably going to end up with an at least average bizygomatic all in all. You'd also need to have higher set eyebrows, a taller nose or a longer philtrum.

It should be said that most people with a poor FWHR don't suffer from a lack of byzygomatic width. It's usually caused be the actual height of the midface, so the set of the eyebrows, the height of the nose and the philtrum. This is especially true of the first and the last.
what do you mean high set brows height of the nose and philtrum?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
what do you mean high set brows height of the nose and philtrum?
FWHR is from the top of the upper lip to the bottom of the eyebrows. Eyebrows can be higher or lower. Noses can be shorter or taller. Philtrums are the same.

Perhaps but you'll look like an antelope

XD

What’s considered wide IPD? I think I am 65 mm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656