can you prove me money is cope?

grief

grief

Diamond
assuming i have enough to live a comfortable life (but without luxury stuff like porsche and andrew tate shit) and above average looks.

i'm interested in you guys takes on this

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, murdah, wsada and 4 others
money isn’t cope

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, datboijj, Shnofield Geiser and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, humanoidsub7, murdah and 2 others
Money and health is a man's best friend.

Forget about looks, friends, family or anything. If you have money and health you can live comfortably atleast

• +1
Reactions: Shnofield Geiser, Shycel, rand anon and 6 others
explore the world alone
let's say I can already travel twice a year with the amount I make almost passively (hope its a word in english). what else could I use money for?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, sub5c3l and viniciz
Money and health is a man's best friend.

Forget about looks, friends, family or anything. If you have money and health you can live comfortably atleast
but after making enough to live comfortably, what else would I want to buy?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, BrahminBoss, viniciz and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, sub5c3l and grief
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, murdah, sub5c3l and 1 other person
let's say I can already travel twice a year with the amount I make almost passively (hope its a word in english). what else could I use money for?
money and health is the most important thing. if you ever want to have kids with the money their life is set. if you really care much abt physical appearance you can always do surgeries with the money.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and grief
I don’t like materialist things

I just want money for looksmaxxing and not to age , and to have a good diet

Aswell as future hobbies maybe a decent house

• +1
Reactions: moon666, sub5c3l and grief
money and health is the most important thing. if you ever want to have kids with the money their life is set. if you really care much abt physical appearance you can always do surgeries with the money.
yeah, so in the future my kids can have a comfortable life just like me. this is the only reason I can find at the moment. but even then, I don't need millions for this

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and viniciz
to make more money, and then I use it for what?
Taking care of health, eating proper nutritious food, travelling , doing hobbies etc anything you like tbh

• +1
Reactions: murdah and grief
Taking care of health, eating proper nutritious food, travelling , doing hobbies etc anything you like tbh
but I don't need millions to do this, right homie?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and grief
Yeah you don't need a million dollars to do all that.
so why do people want zeros in their bank account even after having everything they need to live comfortably?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
so why do people want zeros in their bank account even after having everything they need to live comfortably?
Greed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: viniciz, datboijj, murdah and 1 other person
you dont need monye then
I work from home, 4 hours a week max. what else would I need money for, since I already have time and comfort? I don't understand money maybe its because i'm spoiled and lucky but after a certain point (which is not even much money) why keep chasing it

it's not like you need hundred thousands a month to have a good roof over your head and good food

I don’t like materialist things

I just want money for looksmaxxing and not to age , and to have a good diet

Aswell as future hobbies maybe a decent house
I simply don't understand why people keep chasing money after they have everything they need to live comfortably

• +1
Reactions: randomop
I simply don't understand why people keep chasing money after they have everything they need to live comfortably
I agree

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and grief
It’s a cope for people without looks , gives them something to chase the rest of their life.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, fuxkdakikez and grief
generational wealth lol, people aren’t just thinking about themselves

• +1
Reactions: grief and Lynxress
It’s a cope for people without looks , gives them something to chase the rest of their life.
I think that good looking people do things with their time to achieve status, while ugly people keep chasing money even when they dont need more of it. gl people make art

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer and BrahminBoss
generational wealth lol, people aren’t just thinking about themselves
generational wealth to feel better about themselves, we are always selfish fucks

it's not like you need hundred thousands a month to have a good roof over your head and good food
At some point its about luxury

ur not ugly legb just an absolute mentalcel
People throw around this word so much it has since lost all meaning

• JFL
Reactions: grief
People throw around this word so much it has since lost all meaning
ur 2 softmaxxes away from being good looking but think that you are deformed and then dont even try what other word could i use to describe u

ur 2 softmaxxes away from being good looking but think that you are deformed and then dont even try what other word could i use to describe u
Softmaxx = normal human care

@Orc is money cope

no but it's a compensation mechanism for those who lack looks, nothing more.
what about status like making music or being a famous streamer

what about status like making music or being a famous streamer
same thing, everything is compensation for lack of looks.

also appearance isn't some mysterious unfathomable personal preference, it's mostly health markers we're all ingrained with, the best hunters looked the best back in the day because they got the most nutrients and were the most active.

• Love it

also appearance isn't some mysterious unfathomable personal preference, it's mostly health markers we're all ingrained with, the best hunters looked the best back in the day because they got the most nutrients and were the most active.
i'm not ugly and already have enough money to have comfort and good food
what else can i do with this life, other than having children?

Im ugly but i just dont care about it because you cant do much about it, just live with what you have

Nope, looks is mostly not related to health, its more about having won genetic lottery that give you traits that look good to humans

Im ugly but i just dont care about it because you cant do much about it, just live with what you have
the thing is im not ugly and not an incel by any definition, still everything is meaningless

the thing is im not ugly and not an incel by any definition, still everything is meaningless
Oh wow man congrats, some people werent as lucky sadly 🥰🤣

• JFL
there isn't anything to life on this planet besides an infinite loop of reproduction and suffering.

Nope, looks is mostly not related to health, its more about having won genetic lottery that give you traits that look good to humans
with the best genes possible you would still end up ugly if you grew up in africa, or likely die before adulthood.

but almost no one in the west is deficient in any nutrients.

so the comparison isn't an equal one, we're not comparing westeners, where the best genes win because no one's nutrient deficient, being the best hunter back in the day pretty much made you a westerner among africans, in which case even if your baseline genes are mediocre you would still look good in comparison.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and grief