can you prove me money is cope?

If you are not NT or don't have status, money is the only thing that will keep your looksmatch happy

• +1
Reactions: grief
there isn't anything to life on this planet besides an infinite loop of reproduction and suffering.

with the best genes possible you would still end up ugly if you grew up in africa, or likely die before adulthood.

but almost no one in the west is deficient in any nutrients.

so the comparison isn't an equal one, we're not comparing westeners, where the best genes win because no one's nutrient deficient, being the best hunter back in the day pretty much made you a westerner among africans, in which case even if your baseline genes are mediocre you would still look good in comparison.
ur my favorite user thanks for answering. I'll just stick to making music because it helps me cope with existence and I don't feel like I need money for anything anymore

• +1
Reactions: Orc
there isn't anything to life on this planet besides an infinite loop of reproduction and suffering.

with the best genes possible you would still end up ugly if you grew up in africa, or likely die before adulthood.

but almost no one in the west is deficient in any nutrients.

so the comparison isn't an equal one, we're not comparing westeners, where the best genes win because no one's nutrient deficient, being the best hunter back in the day pretty much made you a westerner among africans, in which case even if your baseline genes are mediocre you would still look good in comparison.
I dont think environment changes much, but you do you.

just like arborist said it's compensation
You can also buy safety I guess, having bodyguard looks giga cool, one of the few statusmax you can do with money alone

• JFL
You can also buy safety I guess, having bodyguard looks giga cool, one of the few statusmax you can do with money alone
i don't live in uganda my country is already safe

i don't live in uganda my country is already safe
If you country is around america levels of violence then its worth it, I guess it doesnt matter if you live on poland or something like that

• +1
ur my favorite user thanks for answering. I'll just stick to making music because it helps me cope with existence and I don't feel like I need money for anything anymore
I never understood the point of chasing fortune either, unless you want to pass it on to your kids or enrich your family, if you're comfortable and don't plan on having any, and your family is already doing fine, then there's not much point.

I dont think environment changes much, but you do you.
kids from the third world that grew up in the west often end up way taller than the natives that didn't.

• +1
kids from the third world that grew up in the west often end up way taller than the natives that didn't.
Too anectodal tvh

If you country is around america levels of violence then its worth it, I guess it doesnt matter if you live on poland or something like that
small city, traditional province. nothing dangerous around me. maybe fucking terrorism in a few years jfl

The only thing that money is good for, is being able to afford surgeries, looksmax supplements, etc.

Otherwise it's pretty much just a cope. You won't see women making tiktok edits of Elon Musk, ever.

• +1
small city, traditional province. nothing dangerous around me. maybe fucking terrorism in a few years jfl
Then what about geomaxxing? unless you are a male model you will likely benefit from leaving the west

• +1
Then what about geomaxxing? unless you are a male model you will likely benefit from leaving the west
i'm not ugly and casual sex makes me want to kill myself. I like my country and staying around my family, so

The only thing that money is good for, is being able to afford surgeries, looksmax supplements, etc.

Otherwise it's pretty much just a cope. You won't see women making tiktok edits of Elon Musk, ever.
and also not having to sell so much of your time

and also not having to sell so much of your time
Yeah, the side effects of money are great, like being able to looksmax generally, but the money in and of itself is not increasing your SMV, regardless of what Redpill copers try to tell you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2
what could I possibly want to buy? genuine question
properties, places, stuff. you need it for comfort and to make other envy you.

get surgery if ugly or not GL enough, but if you are GL let me tell you you can pick any Stacy you want with no problems whatsoever, unless you are short (below 6'4)

• Hmm...
Yeah, the side effects of money are great, like being able to looksmax generally, but the money in and of itself is not increasing your SMV, regardless of what Redpill copers try to tell you.
wym the money in and of itself retard? the papers?

ofc its uses and the idea (jfl at side effects turboautist) is what increases your smv

properties, places, stuff. you need it for comfort and to make other envy you.

get surgery if ugly or not GL enough, but if you are GL let me tell you you can pick any Stacy you want with no problems whatsoever, unless you are short (below 6'4)
5'10.5, rated from weak htn to weak chadlite

no problems finding sex, a lot of problems finding ways to not want to kill myself

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
assuming i have enough to live a comfortable life (but without luxury stuff like porsche and andrew tate shit) and above average looks.

i'm interested in you guys takes on this
If you live comfortably, can travel, buy what you want you're rich in a sense. Beyond that money just gets you nicer toys and a bigger living space.

• +1
assuming i have enough to live a comfortable life (but without luxury stuff like porsche and andrew tate shit) and above average looks.

i'm interested in you guys takes on this
Enough money to live a comfortable life + abv avg looks = best quality of life possible

• +1
Reactions: grief and humanoidsub7
5'10.5, rated from weak htn to weak chadlite

no problems finding sex, a lot of problems finding ways to not want to kill myself
yet you still don't have a good looking girlfriend who you can actually enjoy having sex with/enjoy having a family with/enjoy sharing experiences with.

why? because women are sluts, whores.

and the right one isn't different, she's just saving herself for this actual Chad.

Htn gets to eat sluts and whores, but to normies they are like goddesses when they should be used only to experiment with.

wtf is side effects of money
what is the main efefct?
lol at 'looksmax' being ur only deemed worthy use of money
how u got +2.5k rep
kys asap

Enough money to live a comfortable life + abv avg looks = best quality of life possible
why do I still wanna shoot myself in the head then? :D

money is everything with money u can buy bitchez

yet you still don't have a good looking girlfriend who you can actually enjoy having sex with/enjoy having a family with/enjoy sharing experiences with.

why? because women are sluts, whores.

and the right one isn't different, she's just saving herself for this actual Chad.

Htn gets to eat sluts and whores, but to normies they are like goddesses when they should be used only to experiment with.
What i am trying to tell you is that she will always find ways to betray you.

But once you have power she won't find any other way other than try to be annoying but you will have power over her.

• Hmm...
Money being cope is just cope made up by neets and basement dwellers

why do I still wanna shoot myself in the head then? :D
Coz of comparison
You compare your life to others
Others who might be more better looking than you others who might have a hotter gf than you others who get to travel and spend their time in luxurious places than you
Tbh if you have enough money to live a comfortable life then in today's shit time comparison is the only thing that kills happiness as we are in this constant comparison between others and showing off as to who lives a better life.

• +1
unless youre quadriplegic or have resistant depression/shit brain

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Coz of comparison
You compare your life to others
Others who might be more better looking than you others who might have a hotter gf than you others who get to travel and spend their time in luxurious places than you
Tbh if you have enough money to live a comfortable life then in today's shit time comparison is the only thing that kills happiness as we are in this constant comparison between others and showing off as to who lives a better life.
this makes a lot of sense. my life isn't bad at all but it's never enough as humans we are constantly looking for the next reason to suffer

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
wtf is side effects of money
what is the main efefct?
lol at 'looksmax' being ur only deemed worthy use of money
how u got +2.5k rep
kys asap
You seem drunk and angry.
It's okay. We're all frustrated here that we aren't Chad. Calm down

this makes a lot of sense. my life isn't bad at all but it's never enough as humans we are constantly looking for the next reason to suffer
Start being grateful for the life you are having right now tbh
Best quote I heard was " the life you are living in this exact moment right now is the dream of millions"

• Love it
Best quote I heard was " the life you are living in this exact moment right now is the dream of millions"
sry i kind of agree that most ppl have it actually so much better than they realise

but this quote use on me specifically has terrific implications. if my life is a dream to so many people their lifes must be utter hell, like i cant imagine how bad they are. thats not so uplifting it just scares me

"The best consolation in misfortune or affliction of any kind will be the thought of other people who are in a still worse plight than yourself; and this is a form of consolation open to every one. But what an awful fate this means for mankind as a whole! We are like lambs in a field, disporting themselves under the eye of the butcher, who chooses out first one and then another for his prey"​

― Arthur Schopenhauer, On the Suffering of the World

this guy has said some of the things that stuck the most with me

You just need enough to live comfortably and to buy some ass

• +1
Reactions: Jova