Can you remove the K from KV when a girl has kissed you on the cheek?

med

med

im gonna lock in this time
title

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, lebronjames23, Clqs and 5 others
never had that

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio and med
Is she your mom?

Nah brodie crossing off letters from “KHHV” like it’s hangman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, lebronjames23, Clqs and 11 others
Nah brodie crossing off letters from “KHHV” like it’s hangman
That is beyond brutal the only reason a girl would kiss you on the cheek is out of symapthy

If anything he oughta add a letter back 😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Clqs, Ricky212 and 4 others
That is beyond brutal the only reason a girl would kiss you on the cheek is out of symapthy

Not worse than when my crush pity dated me after humiliating me by rejecting me in front of the whole school

5 years ago and I still think about it :feelscry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and med
Im wheat waffle btw
Wheat waffles has the funniest career

Desperately frauds the everliving shit out of pictures to the point of catfishing, simply to emphasize that looks matter.

When in reality, all he's emphasizing, is how much his SUBHUMANITY matters, and how essential it is for him to hide it.

Nigga spends thousands on professional photoshoots

But the utter retard doesn't even attempt to looksmax, nigga needs melanotan and dyed hair before he can even pretend to have started trying

His frauds are impressive though.

Why did I just write this much about that ginger fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0 and med
Not worse than when my crush pity dated me after humiliating me by rejecting me in front of the whole school

Evil shit nigga

Atleast my crush politely said "no sorry"

• So Sad
Reactions: coispet
Evil shit nigga

Atleast my crush politely said "no sorry"
It’s a clown fucking world

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: med and Gaygymmaxx
:feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: coispet and Gaygymmaxx

Cheer up, bhai. Trust that in time, Allah will bless you with a wonderful Aryan stacy who will bring joy and fulfillment into your life.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and coispet
Cheer up, bhai. Trust that in time, Allah will bless you with a wonderful Aryan stacy who will bring joy and fulfillment into your life.
Thanks bhai :owo:

I already found the woman I love, we’ve been together for 3 years now :sneaky::love:

• +1
Reactions: med
It’s a clown fucking world

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie
Expand your mind and leave the body

Take the soul trap pill, when you take it as seriously as me. You're fighting demons everyday. Demons of instant gratification, demons of temptation, a fight against the devils world. It's badass.

• Love it
Reactions: coispet
Only if that's an emo girl on prom night

Expand your mind and leave the body

Take the soul trap pill, when you take it as seriously as me. You're fighting demons everyday. Demons of instant gratification, demons of temptation, a fight against the devils world. It's badass.
View attachment 2875750
or your suffering (and mine) is pointless and we were just unlucky

I don't even know if the world is real nigga

Only niggas is real, consciousness, niggas,

I'll help the ones I like, that's all you can do on earth

Don't get bogged down by the earth, only the people are worth caring about

My life got a lot better when I found some that I like

A bitch I low key had a crush did that to me back in grade 6. I'm an oldcel now and still identify as KHHV. So no

• +1
And if the soul trap is true your suffering will mean not a damn thing when you ascend back to God after refusing the deceit of reptiles and shit

Your life could seem like the worst thing in the world right now, because you're in the world. Only when you get out do you ascend

Do the work on earth, that you think your enlightened soul would do, you can do this with a simple logical conclusion

"If the world is a soul trap, I should either kill myself NOW

OR I should help the people I care about."

In a matrix of souls, reguarless of whatever or not their trapped, there is nothing to do but save people FROM IT if you don't find meaning IN IT

In my interpretation, all souls are blank slates at the point in which the reach earth. And so if you were born in Stacy's body with Stacy's parents your personality and consciousness would be: STACY

However if we all come from the same place and return there, you and Stacy are the same soul. Even though she's some bimbo, she's a piece of YOU who was ruined by the earth. Have sympathy for her.

My satanic Jesus arc has been fire

I don't even know if the world is real nigga

Only niggas is real, consciousness, niggas,

I'll help the ones I like, that's all you can do on earth

Don't get bogged down by the earth, only the people are worth caring about

My life got a lot better when I found some that I like
the pain i feel is real

And if the soul trap is true your suffering will mean not a damn thing when you ascend back to God after refusing the deceit of reptiles and shit

Your life could seem like the worst thing in the world right now, because you're in the world. Only when you get out do you ascend

Do the work on earth, that you think your enlightened soul would do, you can do this with a simple logical conclusion

"If the world is a soul trap, I should either kill myself NOW
View attachment 2875779

OR I should help the people I care about."

In a matrix of souls, reguarless of whatever or not their trapped, there is nothing to do but save people FROM IT if you don't find meaning IN IT

In my interpretation, all souls are blank slates at the point in which the reach earth. And so if you were born in Stacy's body with Stacy's parents your personality and consciousness would be: STACY

However if we all come from the same place and return there, you and Stacy are the same soul. Even though she's some bimbo, she's a piece of YOU who was ruined by the earth. Have sympathy for her.

My satanic Jesus arc has been fire
thatd be cool but we have 0 proof of that. more likely we suffer for no reason forever

the pain i feel is real
Goofy nigga lacks perspective

You still think you're human.

Your pain literally doesn't matter because it's a temporary condition of your current personality, all of it would be wiped out and replaced if you trusted the light

Then you'd have a new life, with new problems. And once again you'd say to yourself "the pain I feel is real"

The pain you feel isn't real.

Goofy nigga lacks perspective

You still think you're human.

Your pain literally doesn't matter because it's a temporary condition of your current personality, all of it would be wiped out and replaced if you trusted the light

Then you'd have a new life, with new problems. And once again you'd say to yourself "the pain I feel is real"

The pain you feel isn't real.
it is real if i feel it bro

temporary or not doesnt make it not real. i doubt its temporary

thatd be cool but we have 0 proof of that. more likely we suffer for no reason
The cia did remote viewing for decades, with released transcripts of hypnotic sessions in full posted online after being declassified

3 remote viewers were all tasked with viewing what happens after death, in separate locations, they all saw the same thing,

(let me go get the proper quote to follow un momento)

Not at all. She's gotta kiss you on the butt a little bit at least for that to be able to happen. You know, there and other places that aren't just your cheek.

i'd say lips only count because cheek kissing is a normal form of greeting in southern europe.

• +1
Reactions: med and Ricky212
The cia did remote viewing for decades, with released transcripts of hypnotic sessions in full posted online after being declassified

3 remote viewers were all tasked with viewing what happens after death, in separate locations, they all saw the same thing,

(let me go get the proper quote to follow un momento)
thatd be cool but we have 0 proof of that. more likely we suffer for no reason forever
Screenshot 20240423 062246 Chrome

Tounge kissing only

• +1
plenty of people that nearly died and reported seeing nothing. ndes are just brain processes/chemicals released
also ppl see all sort of trippy things. i dont take any of these serious
Yeah decades of a government spy agency investigating consciousness...

why take it seriously?

So what do you take seriously I'm just wondering?

Yeah decades of a government spy agency investigating consciousness...

why take it seriously?

So what do you take seriously I'm just wondering?
only a small percentage of near dying people report having ndes. why not everyone
werent they dead enough for us to measure or what

my mom kissed me on the cheek when i was a little kid, am i not kissless anymore ?

• JFL
Reactions: med and iblamejews
no accept it’s over boyo

• So Sad
only a small percentage of near dying people report having ndes. why not everyone
werent they dead enough for us to measure or what
I didn't send you anything about an NDE, that doesn't even matter, this was remote viewing from farsight institute.

And you didn't answer, decades of cia documentation about a phenomenon shouldn't be taken seriously right? So I'm asking, what do you take seriously?

Naaah, in Europe is very common between friends, school colleagues, co-workers, etc., if you aren't getting kissed even on the cheek by girls, it's just over!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Gaygymmaxx and med