Reactions: Deleted member 28904
B

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and Deleted member 28904
C

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
Volufiline might plump them up a tiny bit (havent tested it myself though), but besides that there are no softmaxes that help with increasing the size of your lips.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and depressionmaxxing
You can make your mouth wider which but not something to get thicker lips from what I know

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and depressionmaxxing
Learn to exfoliate and scrub them. Essential if you have deathnic colouring

Diy lip scrub

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
Mouth widening appliances

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, falcon1, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
Volufiline might plump them up a tiny bit (havent tested it myself though), but besides that there are no softmaxes that help with increasing the size of your lips.
what if i already done that?
Is it legit as a white? Do they become more pinkey or what

"Tee hee full lips, thick dark brows and lashes and olive skin are naturally white traits but not hooked or wide noses, tee hee tee hee I like to pick and hog the good things to myself"

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A MENA OR SOUTH ASIAN PERSON? WE'RE KNOWN FOR HAVING GARGANTUAN EYELASHES AND BROWS.

fuck off

White people want to claim to "naturally have":
Golden olive skin
Thick dark eyebrows
Thick dark beard
Thick dark eyelashes
Full lips
Thick hair
Combine all of the following with some European features and you get a mixed race person who many white people still racially abuse and discriminate against. Whakistani, Warab, mulatto, Latino, Windian, Wolynesian. You might also get a light Arab or South Asian from this feature combination.

But they don't claim:
Dark skin
Nappy hair
Hooked nose
Wide nose
Hyperpigmented undereyes
Even my mum said I stood out from other white kids while growing up because my my full lips, dark thick hair, eyebrows, eyelashes and "tough" olive skin.

Fuck this hypocrisy.

I have all of these and I’m fully Italian
@Xangsane

I have all of these and I’m fully Italian
@Xangsane
Yeah fuck off go and claim you naturally have a hooked nose and brown skin but you won't because you only want to claim good things for yourself you privileged piece of shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Yeah fuck off go and claim you naturally have a hooked nose and brown skin but you won't because you only want to claim good things for yourself you privileged piece of shit.
You can see my in my rating threads. I don’t

I didn’t pick anything. I’m born that way :lul: @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
dont take it personally, bro was just joking

I didn’t pick anything. I’m born that way :lul: @Xangsane
CHECK YOUR FUCKING PRIVILEGE. GO AND CLAIM HOOKED NOSE BUT YOU'RE IN DENIAL. YOU ONLY WANT GOOD THINGS FOR YOURSELF YOU PRIVILEGED FUCK.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
CHECK YOUR FUCKING PRIVILEGE. GO AND CLAIM HOOKED NOSE BUT YOU'RE IN DENIAL. YOU ONLY WANT GOOD THINGS FOR YOURSELF YOU PRIVILEGED FUCK.
I’ll keep claiming my italian ones, thanks.

there isn’t much you can do past exfoliation and moisturizing

I’ll keep claiming my italian ones, thanks.
"TEE HEE I'M WHITE MEDITERRANEAN I AM SUPERIOR TO ARABS AND MIXED RACE PEOPLE LOOK I HAVE ALL THE GOOD THINGS NATURALLY I HAVE GOLDEN SKIN (THAT ARABS AND ETHNIC MIXED PEOPLE HAVE NATURALLY BUT WE CALL THEM BROWN BECAUSE THEY'RE INFERIOR TO US WHITE EUROPEANS) AND I HAVE TO TAN AND YES I MOG THE SHIT OUT OF SHITSKIN ARABS AND MIXED PEOPLE BECAUSE I'M WHITE EUROPEAN"

"TEE HEE WHITE PEOPLE CAN NATURALLY HAVE BIG THICK BUSHY DARK BROWS AND LASHES, BEARD, FULL BIG LIPS AND GOLDEN SKIN"

proceeds to spray MT2, volufiline, lip injections, castor oil

"TEE HEE I'M WHITE MEDITERRANEAN I AM SUPERIOR TO ARABS AND MIXED RACE PEOPLE LOOK I HAVE ALL THE GOOD THINGS NATURALLY I HAVE GOLDEN SKIN (THAT ARABS AND ETHNIC MIXED PEOPLE HAVE NATURALLY BUT WE CALL THEM BROWN BECAUSE THEY'RE INFERIOR TO US WHITE EUROPEANS) AND I HAVE TO TAN AND YES I MOG THE SHIT OUT OF SHITSKIN ARABS AND MIXED PEOPLE BECAUSE I'M WHITE EUROPEAN"

"TEE HEE WHITE PEOPLE CAN NATURALLY HAVE BIG THICK BUSHY DARK BROWS AND LASHES, BEARD, FULL BIG LIPS AND GOLDEN SKIN"

None of this, all natty bro

None of this, all natty bro

"TEE HEE I HATE ETHNICS ALL ETHNICS AND MIXED RACE PEOPLE ARE UGLY EVEN THOUGH WE BORROW FEATURES TO LOOK LIKE A MIXED PERSON I HATE MIXED PEOPLE AND I WISH THEY WENT EXTINCT"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and FutureSlayer
"TEE HEE I HATE ETHNICS ALL ETHNICS AND MIXED RACE PEOPLE ARE UGLY EVEN THOUGH WE BORROW FEATURES TO LOOK LIKE A MIXED PERSON I HATE MIXED PEOPLE AND I WISH THEY WENT EXTINCT"
TEE HEE

JFL at that next level cope