Can I use minixodil without losing hair?

B

Bigmoneyballer

Iron
I've read online that Minoxidil can also cause shedding in my hair and especially if you're not balding and you use minoxidil it can b bad, is that true? I wanna use minoxidil to get thicker eyebrows and grow thicker, longer lashes as well but is it also safe to use if I'm under 18?(I'm 15)

Dont do it just fix your diet and hormones

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer
What should I fix in my diet to help? And wdym fix hormones how do I do that?
dont eat seed oils and processed shit food thats full of chmicals and preservatives. Fresh natural whole foods should be the main source of nutrition

Fixing hormones by improving the diet and enviroment ex sun exposure, good sleep, etc

All that will have way mroe effect overall than drugs. Also you're young so def dont hop on drugs like minox

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Bigmoneyballer
dont eat seed oils and processed shit food thats full of chmicals and preservatives. Fresh natural whole foods should be the main source of nutrition

Fixing hormones by improving the diet and enviroment ex sun exposure, good sleep, etc

All that will have way mroe effect overall than drugs. Also you're young so def dont hop on drugs like minox
Alr cool, but also would eyebrow and eyelash serums also not b good then? I'm going to try and fix my diet but tbh it's not up to me too much on what I eat more what my parents buy, but should I maybe take vitamins and stuff? Also would working out also help with this stuff?

Alr cool, but also would eyebrow and eyelash serums also not b good then? I'm going to try and fix my diet but tbh it's not up to me too much on what I eat more what my parents buy, but should I maybe take vitamins and stuff? Also would working out also help with this stuff?
yeah some physical activity and exercise is good. Just trust your own body on exercise and gym on when youre tired or not recovered its that simple. Dont have to go crazy

I wouldnt do most of the serums and shit becuase they can be made from seed oils or those other chemicals. like anything you put on your skin is absorbed so if you cant eat it, it shouldnt be in a cream on your skin.

I would try putting some coconut oil on eyelashes and eyebrows supposedly that can have growth effects. Raw unrefined would be my choice

• +1
yeah some physical activity and exercise is good. Just trust your own body on exercise and gym on when youre tired or not recovered its that simple. Dont have to go crazy

I wouldnt do most of the serums and shit becuase they can be made from seed oils or those other chemicals. like anything you put on your skin is absorbed so if you cant eat it, it shouldnt be in a cream on your skin.

I would try putting some coconut oil on eyelashes and eyebrows supposedly that can have growth effects. Raw unrefined would be my choice
Do you think Jamaican Castor Oil would work instead? Also thanks for the advice on dieting n stuff bro I appreciate it 🙏😁

Do you think Jamaican Castor Oil would work instead? Also thanks for the advice on dieting n stuff bro I appreciate it 🙏😁
ofc g. Castor oil is an interesting one. Its a seed oil which is bad but it also does seem to have interesting effects. I would still try coconut oil first becuase if it does nothing, you can eat it and its a mega health food

• +1
I've read online that Minoxidil can also cause shedding in my hair and especially if you're not balding and you use minoxidil it can b bad, is that true? I wanna use minoxidil to get thicker eyebrows and grow thicker, longer lashes as well but is it also safe to use if I'm under 18?(I'm 15)
Other dude is prolly right about not using it cuz ur 15, but im 17 and i been using it on my brows for about 2 weeks and no shedding in brows or lashes for me. I think thats mainly seen with putting it on ur scalp idrk tho

• +1
ofc g. Castor oil is an interesting one. Its a seed oil which is bad but it also does seem to have interesting effects. I would still try coconut oil first becuase if it does nothing, you can eat it and its a mega health food
bet thanks bro, I only asked abt the castor oil because I have it but I'll get coconut oil instead then 👌😁

Other dude is prolly right about not using it cuz ur 15, but im 17 and i been using it on my brows for about 2 weeks and no shedding in brows or lashes for me. I think thats mainly seen with putting it on ur scalp idrk tho
Yeah I'll probably wait until I'm 17 to try it then, I mainly asked tho because I didn't plan on applying it to my head but I'd seen on here that sum people would add a drop or 2 to their water or something and then drink the minoxidil, so I was wondering if that would then cause me to shed