minoxidil terminal shit

dannydipss

dannydipss

fortnite
copied and pasted from reddit but idgaf

The only way you'll be able to know if Minoxidil gains will be permanent is if you stop at the right time. The way to know this is to identify what goal you want to reach and then follow with the application until you reach it. The catch is, you need to be sure that at the point you start seeing more hair growing, you don't immediately stop. The only way Minoxidil gains are lost is if the hairs now grown in place are still vellus. The way the product works in a nutshell is by encouraging three different types of hair growth. The most important are the first and the last types, the first being vellus, and the last being terminal. Vellus hairs are rather translucent and may not be as thick or as noticeable as terminal hairs. For reference, the hair's you were able to grow normally before starting minoxidil are an example of terminal hair. If you make sure to get off the product just when you notice the hairs on your face are all terminal, then you're in the clear. The reason why some people say the gains aren't permanent is because they give up way too soon, never mind in just the vellus stage, I'm talking about the 2nd stage I haven't mentioned yet of the three types of hair growth: Transitional. Transitional hairs are tricky little devils. They can be pretty thick and the same length as terminal hairs, so many guys notice them and mistake it for terminal hair growth and end up quitting, thereby losing the hair eventually. Final note here, it's important to keep in mind that the way you get terminal hair is through SHEDDING. The vellus hair doesn't TURN into anything, neither does the transitional. A vellus is a vellus, as transitional is a transitional, and a terminal is a terminal. The vellus hairs must grow and fall out to then be replaced by transitional hairs, then you go on to have those hairs grow and fall out, and finally you're left with terminal hair. Keep in mind that SOME terminal hairs will fall out, but that's just the way hair is. We lose hair on both our face and hair, but at the point you start growing terminal length hair, the hair you lose won't be noticeable, just a natural process, and you'll still be left with a great bread. The best way to ensure you're going to get terminal hair is to play it safe, and stay on minoxidil for 1-2 years. It depends on you genetics, and how fast your body is able to metabolize minoxidil into minoxidil sulfate (the active form that causes hair growth) but, most guys reach their desired growth by the 2 years span.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, janitormaxxing and lowiqNormie
copied and pasted from reddit but idgaf

The only way you'll be able to know if Minoxidil gains will be permanent is if you stop at the right time. The way to know this is to identify what goal you want to reach and then follow with the application until you reach it. The catch is, you need to be sure that at the point you start seeing more hair growing, you don't immediately stop. The only way Minoxidil gains are lost is if the hairs now grown in place are still vellus. The way the product works in a nutshell is by encouraging three different types of hair growth. The most important are the first and the last types, the first being vellus, and the last being terminal. Vellus hairs are rather translucent and may not be as thick or as noticeable as terminal hairs. For reference, the hair's you were able to grow normally before starting minoxidil are an example of terminal hair. If you make sure to get off the product just when you notice the hairs on your face are all terminal, then you're in the clear. The reason why some people say the gains aren't permanent is because they give up way too soon, never mind in just the vellus stage, I'm talking about the 2nd stage I haven't mentioned yet of the three types of hair growth: Transitional. Transitional hairs are tricky little devils. They can be pretty thick and the same length as terminal hairs, so many guys notice them and mistake it for terminal hair growth and end up quitting, thereby losing the hair eventually. Final note here, it's important to keep in mind that the way you get terminal hair is through SHEDDING. The vellus hair doesn't TURN into anything, neither does the transitional. A vellus is a vellus, as transitional is a transitional, and a terminal is a terminal. The vellus hairs must grow and fall out to then be replaced by transitional hairs, then you go on to have those hairs grow and fall out, and finally you're left with terminal hair. Keep in mind that SOME terminal hairs will fall out, but that's just the way hair is. We lose hair on both our face and hair, but at the point you start growing terminal length hair, the hair you lose won't be noticeable, just a natural process, and you'll still be left with a great bread. The best way to ensure you're going to get terminal hair is to play it safe, and stay on minoxidil for 1-2 years. It depends on you genetics, and how fast your body is able to metabolize minoxidil into minoxidil sulfate (the active form that causes hair growth) but, most guys reach their desired growth by the 2 years span.
i'm at 1 year and 2 months and i'm still full of vellus , 2 years won't even be enough for me if i'll be able to turn them terminal at all

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and dannydipss
too much text man, I can't read this abomination.

whats the tl: dr

my own research:
you do minoxodil for 2 years in a row every day together with derma-rolling(weekly), then stop and what you keep is what you get. (unless you are planning to do minoxidil for the rest of your fucking life).
thats the vibe I got when I was doing research into this.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, dannydipss and IMOGYOU
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and MoggerGaston
Stopped reading at this atleast get it from quora jfl
garbage topic, shit quality.

you would expect better from a blue-cel, but it seems like blue is the new grey or sum shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Rigged
i'm at 1 year and 2 months and i'm still full of vellus , 2 years won't even be enough for me if i'll be able to turn them terminal at all
maybe up the dose

too much text man, I can't read this abomination.

whats the tl: dr

my own research:
you do minoxodil for 2 years in a row every day together with derma-rolling(weekly), then stop and what you keep is what you get. (unless you are planning to do minoxidil for the rest of your fucking life).
thats the vibe I got when I was doing research into this.
tldr
1-2 years for permanent oral minox gains

maybe up the dose
i'm going with topical and triple dosing , maybe i will start oral too with topical.
I'd also add i would just use my derm/doctors for prescribtions , doing ur own research mogs hard they are clueless about what works in your specific case, i asked for microneedling and he said it's not for hair regrowth when even average redditor knows it works jfl

Last edited:
i'm going with topical and triple dosing , maybe i will start oral too with topical.
I'd also add i would just use my derm/doctors for prescribtions , doing ur own research mogs hard they are clueless about what works in your specific case, i asked for microneedling and he said it's not for hair regrowth when even average redditor knows it works jfl
it’s also possible ur dht is hindering it. look into this:

basically a bunch of targeted dht blockers