Can you speak more than one language on native level?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I speak 3 languages fluently but only one as native. Passed my German C2 test several years ago so theoretically it’s “near native “ level. But in reality there are still many words I don’t know and I still speak with a tiny French accent.

I should’ve spent all that time and energy on English to achieve the near native level ngl. German is fine but not that useful, not to mention that German foids are absolutely hideous creatures. I was so overachieving in German just because my mom is German teacher, and I had so much validation by topping the class in German.

Good English + chad looks = slaying around the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, FatmanO, Deleted member 1464 and 7 others
Ngl my parents don't know shit apart from their native, (spanish) had to learn proper English and french on My own (c2 English c1 french)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and RAITEIII
Yes. I currently wanna learn Korean and Portuguese but especially Korean is much harder than any other language I speak.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, RAITEIII and Averagecel
can get the gist of what a central european wants to tell me and started learning esperanto (this language invented to be easy af to learn, only has about 3000 words) a few weeks ago

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Arkantos and RAITEIII
Yeah, English and my native tongue. Not that it matters - girls don't care about any of that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, CupOfCoffee, Averagecel and 1 other person
English and Norwegian, i also have B2 in german and C2 in Kurdish

why am i so bad at french putaaaiiinn

I can only speak turkcel

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yes. I currently wanna learn Korean and Portuguese but especially Korean is much harder than any other language I speak.

Você é viado

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin
I speak Hindi, Marathi, English mostly and a little bit of German that learnt long ago.

If you can't, you are probably retarded. I myself speak 4 languages, all taught in school.

• Woah
Reactions: Zygos4Life and RAITEIII
B2 in Spanish

If you can't, you are probably retarded. I myself speak 4 languages, all taught in school.
Surely not all 4 on native level JFL.

The only possibility to speak 2+ languages as native is when you have a multilingual family. But even then you'll speak your first language (aka the language in which you receive your education) better

Yeah I speak English at near native level and Dutch at native level. Both my mom and dad speak fluently English, after all. Don’t have a horrid Dutch accent while speaking English either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Yeah I speak English at near native level and Dutch at native level. Both my mom and dad speak fluently English, after all. Don’t have a horrid Dutch accent while speaking English either.
Dutch and Nerdics are the best English speakers outside the Anglosphere. On the contrary most Francophone speakers have a horrible accent when speaking English

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Dutch and Nerdics are the best English speakers outside the Anglosphere. On the contrary most Francophone speakers have a horrible accent when speaking English
The Dutch accent while speaking English is the worst sounding one in my opinion. It's like bleach for the ears.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
I speak Hindi, Marathi, English mostly and a little bit of German that learnt long ago.
From the Maratha Empire to being reduced to incels

O V E R for the descendants of Shivaji.

The Dutch accent while speaking English is the worst sounding one in my opinion. It's like bleach for the ears.
Dutch speaking english sounds like a sort of English accent lol tf, there are much worse accents for sure.

Same with Norwegian/Danish people (wherever the guy who plays Jamie Lannister in GoT), they sound fine

Dutch speaking english sounds like a sort of English accent lol tf
No dude, it sounds horrid.
Same with Norwegian/Danish people (wherever the guy who plays Jamie Lannister in GoT), they sound fine

The Norwegian, Danish and Swedish accents while speaking English sound way better than the Dutch one in my opinion. And that guy is an actor which has been acting in English speaking movies for decades, of course his English sounds just fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
No i can't speak my own native languaish on a native level.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Averagecel
Surely not all 4 on native level JFL.

The only possibility to speak 2+ languages as native is when you have a multilingual family. But even then you'll speak your first language (aka the language in which you receive your education) better
Ah, I misread, hahha. I only speak 1 language on a native level of course, but on a understandable level I speak 4.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Ah, I misread, hahha. I only speak 1 language on a native level of course, but on a understandable level I speak 4.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
no

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Muh language bruh

• +1
I speak 3 languages fluently but only one as native. Passed my German C2 test several years ago so theoretically it’s “near native “ level. But in reality there are still many words I don’t know and I still speak with a tiny French accent.

I should’ve spent all that time and energy on English to achieve the near native level ngl. German is fine but not that useful, not to mention that German foids are absolutely hideous creatures. I was so overachieving in German just because my mom is German teacher, and I had so much validation by topping the class in German.

Good English + chad looks = slaying around the world.
I just know English, but I'm studying, French, Latin, Greek, Ukrainian, Hungarian, Albanian, Georgian and Lithuanian (I just see it as a good pass time i.e., reading a book).

Last edited:
Just try to get a daughter of the ceos of german car brands and get rich quick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I speak any language you want

Chads don't need to learn a foreign language to slay. Learning English as a secondary language is important tho

• +1
I speak 3 languages on native level:arabic/french/english

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 3902
I speak 3 languages on native level:arabic/french/english
What's your first language (that you speak with no accent and in which you think)?
Arabic dialect(tunisian)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 616
I speak 3 languages currently including English. Can understand 3 more languages but not fluent in talking

I can speak english and a bit of punjabi

• +1
English is the only language that matters

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
JFL. You don’t need anything than just English and of course your native language. Learning shit tons of languages is cope, UNLESS you use those languages to make money or moving to their country.
imagine you spending shit tons of time learning a language that will be ghosted on your curriculum, so useless.
I leaned English, and I’ll stick to it for the rest of my life unless I need to move to another country or make money using another language.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, HighIQcel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
JFL. You don’t need anything than just English and of course your native language. Learning shit tons of languages is cope, UNLESS you use those languages to make money or moving to their country.
imagine you spending shit tons of time learning a language that will be ghosted on your curriculum, so useless.
I leaned English, and I’ll stick to it for the rest of my life unless I need to move to another country or make money using another language.
I'm learning multiple because it's fun (odd tastes, I know).

I'm learning multiple because it's fun (odd tastes, I know).
I don’t know how old are you dude. But I can say that this kind of attitudes is that separates who makes many more money than others. If you wanna be on the top, don’t fucking waste your time with bullshit. Why don’t you focus on just one that will probably help you change your life situation

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3202
I don’t know how old are you dude. But I can say that this kind of attitudes is that separates who makes many more money than others. If you wanna be on the top, don’t fucking waste your time with bullshit. Why don’t you focus on just one that will probably help you change your life situation
I'm 18.

• +1
Russian Romanian English

I hope you got my idea. Between 15 and 30 is where you mostly have the top energy of your entire life. If you wanna become a top one, you want to do this before you reach 30. At this age you will have energy enough to handle anything

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 3202
I hope you got my idea. Between 15 and 30 is where you mostly have the top energy of your entire life. If you wanna become a top one, you want to do this before you reach 30. At this age you will have energy enough to handle anything
I'm also in a wheelchair (temporarily), so I'm a bit limited to what I can do for a little while. And I have a gf that is older than me (thought I might add that).

• +1